They can't do it without dealing with the Asgard.
他们没有仙宫不能这样做
I had no choice either.
我也没有选择
Yes, you did.
是的,你没有
Hi, kids.
嗨,孩子们
They were attempting to sabotage one of the weapons. They had this on them.
他们企图破坏武器
Narim's health implant. What have you done to him?
你对他做了什么?
Nothing. However, while these guys were chasing us...
什么也没有做不管怎么样 当这些人追赶我们...
Narim was able to move freely.
拉芮可以自♥由♥移♥动♥
Leave them! Come!
离开他们! 过来!
Where you guys goin'?
你们要去哪里?
Hey!
嗨!
Ow! Damn!
噢! 该死的!
The Goa'uld will soon realise that
勾阿呜会很快意识到
we will no longer honour our end of the bargain.
我们不再尊重我们谈判的结果
Um, hey.
嗯,嗨
We should go.
我们应该走
You must hurry to the Stargate. Aren't you coming with us?
你必须马上去星际之门 你不跟我们一起来吗?
I have forced my people to fight a battle we may lose.
我强迫我的人♥民♥去打一场会输的战
The least I can do is stay and fight with them.
至少我可以留下来跟他们一起战斗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good luck.
祝你好运
I hope this isn't goodbye.
我希望这不是再见
Go.
走
So, we can reasonably assume the Goa'uld did not get any of the weapons?
我们可负责任的保证 勾阿呜没有任何武器吗?
We can only hope.
我们只能是希望
What about these new shields? The Goa'uld do not share technology.
这些新的防护物怎么办? 勾阿呜不会分享技术
Well, whoever Tanith is now working for,
噢,不管达尼斯现在是为谁工作
these new shields give him an advantage.
这些新的防护物给了他一个优势
Teal'c, any guesses who it might be?
提亚克,有什么想法吗?
None, General Hammond.
没有,哈蒙德将军
I suppose that, whoever it is,
我认为,不管是谁,
they're still afraid of confronting the Asgard,
他们还是害怕对抗仙宫
or they'd've attacked Earth themselves. For now.
否则他们已经袭击了地球 现在
Incoming communication.
即将来到的信息
We're getting a direct transmission
我们从远距离的通迅工具
from a Tollan long- range communication device.
得到一个传输
managed to get some people out. Stargate was destroyed.
让一些人出去 星际之门遭到了破坏
Narim. All defences failing.
拉芮 所有的防护措施失败了
Ourships attempting to escape are being shot down.
我们试图逃跑的飞船被击落了
I wanted you to know that...
我想要你知道...
I'm sorry, sir. That's it.
对不起,长官
The transmission just died.
发送完毕
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表