They're dialling the Stargate.
他们在拨号♥星际之门
They're dialling Earth.
他们想去地球
What is that? I don't know, but we gotta find out.
那是什么? 我不知道,但是我们要弄清楚
OK, when I get to the bottom, follow me down.
好的 当我到达底部的时候,跟我下来
We'll only have a few seconds over the gate.
我们在门那里只有几秒钟
What?
什么?
Just do what I tell you, when I tell you. Trust me.
就做我告诉你的 当我告诉你的时候,相信我
OK.
好的
Where's Major Carter?
卡特上尉在哪里?
Ambassador! Now!
大使! 现在!
Go!
走!
Close the iris!
关闭虹膜!
What in God's name is going on here? When they knew we were on to them,
天哪这里发生什么了? 当他们知道我们看透他们的时候
they launched a bioweapon. Colonel.
他们发射了生物武器 上校
I had to warn you. I couldn't wait for the ambassador.
我警告过你,我不能等大使了
Colonel, I asked you a question. You did good, Major.
上校,我问过你一个问题 你作的很好,上尉
Thank you, sir. Let's get her to the infirmary, now!
谢谢你,长官 我们送她去医务室,现在!
Colonel!
上校!
I swear, O'Neill, there's gonna be an investigation into this.
我发誓,欧尼尔,会有一个调查的
Well, that'd be fine. O'Neill! Two Ls.
那会好的,欧尼尔!
I guess we dodged a bullet there.
我想我们躲开子弹了
Senator Kinsey appears most displeased.
金赛议员看上去最不开心了
Yeah, that's a crying shame, isn't it?
是的,那太丢脸了,不是吗?
Will we regret giving the addresses? I don't think we will.
我们会后悔给了地址吗? 我不觉得我们会
First one being a black hole, and all.
第一个是个黑色的洞,全部都是
They get progressively darker after that.
那以后会一天比一天黑的
Carter, you all right?
卡特,你还好吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表