He'll be back.
他会回来得
If not,
如果不
he will be sent to a high-security facility
他会被送到一个高度安全得地方
and placed in solitary confinement.
放在一个单独监禁的地方
When his symbiote matures in four or five years...
当他得共生体成熟, 在4到5年内…
I won't do that to him, Jack.
我不会对她那样做的, 杰克
No, sir.
不, 长官
Of course not.
当然不了
What is wrong, Teal'c?
怎么了, 提亚克?
Three days ago I led a battalion
三天前我带领一支军队
to retake a planet that had been occupied by Ra's army.
来取回一个行星, 那被镭得军队占领了
Apophis ordered me to burn a village of Ra's followers to the ground.
阿波菲斯命令我烧了一个镭得镇子
(Drey'auc) You did this?
你做了?
Yes.
是的
Then sleep well in the knowledge that you have served Apophis.
那么睡得很好 觉得自己阿波菲斯做事了
I cannot close my eyes
我不能闭上眼睛
without seeing the innocent faces of women and children who lived there.
不看见住在那里的 那些无辜得妇女和孩子得脸
A Jaffa lived there also.
一个贾法也住在那里
A warrior named Va'lar.
一个叫做沃拉的战士
No.
不
I banished him to that village to save his life,
我放他去那个镇子去救自己的
only to take it away, for fear that Apophis would learn my secret.
没想到会逃跑 由于害怕阿波菲斯知道我的秘密
I put my own life before that of an entire village,
我把自己的命放在镇子上
and that of a dear friend.
为了一个亲爱的朋友
No. You had no choice. I did have a choice.
不我们没有机会我有一个机会
A son will soon be born to us, Teal'c.
一个儿子很快要出生了, 提亚克
You must ensure that he has a father.
你必须保证他有爸爸
Our son will be born into a real home,
我们的儿子会出生在一个真实得家庭
a gift from Apophis himself.
一个阿波菲斯自己得礼物
It is the best life we can hope for.
那是我们能希望得最好的生活
Then why am I so ashamed?
那为什么我那么惭愧?
Tek matte! Master Bra'tac!
忒克 麦忒!布瑞泰克大♥师♥!
Apophis has made you his first prime.
阿波菲斯做了你最初的样子
You are not pleased. No.
你不开心不
There's no greater honour among Jaffa
在贾法中没有比成为神最近的人
than to become first prime to one's god.
更加伟大得荣与了
You know as well as I what the Goa'uld truly are.
你和我都知道勾阿呜爱真的是
We pretend, men like you and l, so we may advance in rank and privilege.
我们假装, 你和我这样得男人 所以我们在等级和权力上被提升
But do not pretend to me now.
但是现在不要在我面前装扮
You know the truth. Can you look me in the face and say otherwise?
你知道事实, 你能看着我得脸再说一次
My entire life you have prepared me for this day. Why?
我得整个生活就是 你今天为我准备得, 为什么?
I saw the spark of doubt in you,
我看到你得怀疑
and the wisdom to keep that doubt unto yourself.
还有使得别人不会怀疑你得智慧
I saw you play the game with those who would play god.
我看见你和那些 跟上帝一起的人玩游戏
If I do not believe in him, how can I serve?
如果我不相信他, 我怎么去伺候他?
Because there is no other choice but to serve. The Goa'uld are powerful.
因为除了伺候没有别的选择性阿 勾阿呜爱很强大
They have seen to it that we cannot live without them,
他们知道没有他们我们不能活
and so it may always be.
一直是这样
But neither can they live without the Jaffa.
但是他们没有贾法也不能活
We are their true power. I do not understand.
我们是他们真正得能量我不明白
As first prime, that power will be yours.
作为第一人, 能量是你们的
When Apophis throws his armies into the fire,
当阿波菲斯把他们的军队扔进火里得时候
you will be there to temper his sword.
你会在那里收回他得剑
In so doing, you may save countless lives, as I have done in my time.
那样做, 你会拯救无数人 就像我在我那个时代做得
And you have done all these things against his will?
你做了这些违背他意愿得事情?
His will can be made to bend.
他得意愿可以被弄得屈服得
But not always.
但不是一直
I have done deeds for which I cannot forgive even myself,
我做了很多事情 有些事情我自己都不能原谅自己
as will you.
如你所愿
Men such as you and I have only the comfort of those times.
你和我这样得男人 只有那时候才会觉得舒服
We make a difference.
我们做了不同
Make a difference.
做一些不同得事情
(crying)
(哭声)
There.
那里
Those are the humans who came through the Chaapa-ai.
那些人穿过卡帕得人类
They do not appear to be as formidable as I imagined.
他们看上去没有我想象中强大
Their weapons are not of Goa'uld design.
他们得武器不是勾阿呜爱得设计
That may be so, Teal'c... but they are only three.
那可能太, 提亚克…但是他们只有3个
They have something more.
他们还有更多得东西
A strength.
一种力量
They know the taste of freedom.
他们知道自♥由♥得味道
Your dreams of freedom will be your undoing, Teal'c.
你的自♥由♥之梦会成为你得复旧, 提亚克
Perhaps so. Pray they are not chosen as hosts.
可能是的 祈祷他们没有被选择成为主人
That is the best fate you can wish for them.
这是你们能为他们祈祷得最好得命运
What have I done? (monitor beeps rapidly)
我做了什么?(监视器提示音加速)
He's in v-fib! Get the car!
还有心跳,
This is it. Get Bra'tac down here.
是这个叫布瑞泰克到这里来
I'm returning the symbiote. Stand aside.
我要把共生体放回去 让开
If I don't return it immediately... Stand aside!
如果我不马上放回去…让开
Or his suffering will have been for nothing.
否则他的痛苦就徒然了
This is the moment when he must choose.
这是他必须作出选择得时刻
Stand aside, Dr Fraiser.
站在一边, 弗雷泽医生
Choose now, Teal'c.
现在选择, 提亚克
Return to those who love freedom, or die in the name of a false god.
回到那些钟爱自♥由♥那里去 或者以假上帝得名义去死
Choose!
选!
Choose to be the warrior we know!
选择成为我们知道得战士
Renounce Apophis and return to us!
和阿波菲斯断绝关系 回到我们这里
It's now or never.
勿失良机!
Choose!
选!
Very well. Let's move.
很好走吧
Kill the rest. (screaming)
亲其他人
Symbiote's in.
共生体进入了
No change.
没有变化
We waited too long. Charge to 200. Charging.
我们等了太久 加电力到200一增加电力
Clear.
清楚
(prisoners screaming)
(囚犯骚乱)
No pulse.
没有脉搏
Make it 360. Give me five of epi. Charging.
加到360, 给我5个 增加电力
Clear.
清楚
I can save these people!
我可以救这些人
Help me!
救救我!
Help me.
救救我!
Many have said that.
很多人那样说了
But you are the first I believe could do it.
但是你是第一个我相信可以做到得
I choose freedom.
我选择自♥由♥
The rite has succeeded.
仪式成功了
He has returned to us.
他回到我们这边了
Uh...
啊…
Just out of curiosity...
就在好奇心外…
How do you feel about...? Apophis is a false god.
你觉得… 阿波菲斯是假神
A dead false god.
一个死亡得假神
Huh?
恩?
That's good enough for me. Get him out of those restraints.
对我够好了的 把他从那些制止中解脱出来
Thank you, Doctor. Well done.
谢谢你, 博士, 做的好
Yes, sir. I'm glad it worked out too.
是, 长官, 很高兴你也解决了
Hey, Teal'c. Major Carter.
嘿, 提亚克 卡特上尉
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔
Tek matte. My friend.
特克 我的朋友
General Hammond.
哈蒙德将军
I once again pledge my allegiance to you and the people of this world
我再次保证我对你和这个世界的人的效忠
and I request permission to return to SG-1 .
我请求回到SG-1
Permission granted.
请求被批准
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表