16's coming through to set up the UAV.
无人机16秒发射准备中
It appears this city's inhabitants lost a great battle
好像这个城市的人输了一场很大的战争
and were destroyed long ago.
很早以前就毁灭了
There appear to be no survivors.
好像没有生还者
That's too bad. I was hoping someone could help me decipher this language.
太糟了,我还希望有人能帮我翻译这个语言呢
No idea? No, and it's very odd.
毫无头绪? 是的,这些文字非常奇怪
This, uh... whatever this is, is a completely different design
这个,恩...不管是什么, 完全是不同的设计
than the rest of the civilisation.
比其余的文明要好些
Maybe it was here when they got here.
可能这文明早就在这里了
That's assuming the inhabitants were foreign to the planet.
这就表明现任居民和这个星球无关
I can probably date its construction using some sort of carbon analysis.
我利用碳元素的解析,或许可以估算出它的结构
How long?
需要多少时间?
For what? All of it. How long?
你指什么? 全部,要多少时间?
Uh, well, days, weeks, months maybe,
恩,哦,大概需要几天,几周,或者几个月
of meticulous, tedious, boring tediousness.
小心翼翼的,单调乏味的,无聊的,沉闷的.
I can just keep working now. By lunch, at least.
我现在能做的只是保持不断地工作.至少工作到吃午餐的时候
Carter! Any idea what this thing is yet?
卡特! 对这个东西有什么头绪了吗?
No, sir, but the technology's very advanced.
不,长官,这个高科技非常先进
So, what? Two hours?
那又怎么样呢? 两个小时总够了吧?
Very advanced.
非常~先进(时间不够)
Teal'c and I have secured the area. We're gonna check out the town.
提亚克和我会保卫这里的安全的.我们要去巡视一下整个镇子.
Yes, sir.
好的,长官
Don't turn it on.
别打开那玩意
(O'Neill) Ah!
(欧尼尔) 啊!
What'd I just say? I know.
我刚刚说过什么? 知道了
Hey, Sam, are you done with that camera yet?
嗨,山姆,你拍完了吗?
Sam?
山姆?
Jack, get back here. Now!
呼叫杰克,马上回来,立刻!
Stargate.SG1-s05e03.Ascension
第五季第03集 升♥天♥
Then I'm waking up with Colonel O'Neill looking down at me.
然后我醒来的时候欧尼尔上校正看着我
It's possible I touched something inside the device.
有可能我摸到了那装置里面的什么东西
No contact burns. So what do you think it was?
没有接触性的烧伤. 那你觉得应该是什么?
Well.People have been known to black out from fatigue.
好吧.人们知道累了就要休息
Come on, Janet. I was a little tired, but...
拜托(我很好),珍妮特.我只是有一点点疲倦而已,不过...
Your pre-mission blood test did show slight anaemia.
你执行任务前的验血报告显示你有轻微的贫血症状
You gave me clearance to go.
你帮我治好就行了啊
And I'm starting to question that judgment.
我开始怀疑之前的判断了
There's nothing wrong with me. OK.
我什么问题都没有. 好吧.
Consider what you've been through the last few years.
仔细想想在过去的几年里你所经历过的
A Tok'ra symbiote died in your brain, your memory was stamped
一个托克拉共生体死在你的脑袋里, 你被覆盖上了新的记忆
and your consciousness was transferred into a computer
还有一次你的意识体被转移到了电脑里
and back into your body, and that is just for starters.
然后又回到了你的身体,而这所有发生的一切,仅仅只是一个开始
Eventually it has to take its toll.
(如果再这样下去的话)身体终归是要受到伤害的
Are we done? Yes.
说完了吗? (呵呵)说完了.
Make sure you come back if you start speaking an alien language.
你要是哪天开始说外星语了, 你也就可以确定自己正常了
I'm sure I'll have no choice.
我能确定的是我没的选择(工作需要)
I believe that the structure was built about 400 years ago,
我相信那座建筑是在约400年前建造的
but the civilisation may date back 3,000.
但文明遗迹却可以追溯到3000年以前
What is that significant?
那有什么重要意义呢?
The society may have developed in isolation,
这个社会文明有可能独♥立♥发展过
and was later influenced by something that
后来被某些东西受到影响
suddenly led it to leap to a more advanced technology.
突然间地使这个社会跃入到了一个更先进的科技文明
A Stargate. Exactly.
星际之门. 完全正确.
Which means it's likely they either discovered it,
好像他们也在建造这东西之前就发现了星门
or figured out how to use it just before building the device.
或找出了如何使用它的方法
It seems that these events led to the cataclysm which ended their society.
似乎这些事件引起了毁灭他们的社会的灾难
Somehow.
莫名其妙地(就引起了灾难)?
Goa'ulds often attack a planet that threatens technological advancement.
勾阿呜经常会攻击那些科技进步威胁到他们文明的星球
I'm sorry, but I haven't heard anyone say exactly what the device is.
抱歉, 到现在为止我还没听谁精确地描述过这东西是什么
Uh.We're still just speculating.
呃.我们仍然仅仅只是推测.
It could be a deep space observatory for all I know.
我所知道的是,这可能是一个观测外太空的天文台.
Or a big, honkin' space gun, sir.
或是一个很大的,巨大的太空炮,长官
Most likely the Goa'uld would have taken that.
(如果是太空炮的话)很有可能勾阿呜就把它夺走了
Whatever it is, the power core is missing.
无论是什么,(那个装置的)能源核心已经不见了
I was able to determine that much before l...
我能确定的就那么多, 在我...(之前)
Dozed off?
打瞌睡(之前)?
The engineering of the device is extremely advanced.
装置的工程设计非常先进.
It's gonna take some time to decipher.
需要花一些时间来解密
You're saying that the power core of the device is missing?
你是说那装置的能源核心不见了?
Major, you know Colonel Reynolds. Of course.
上尉, 你应该认识雷诺兹上校. 当然了
He's been transferred from Area 51
他被从51区调过来
and will be leading SG-16 during its long-term analysis of the planet.
他会在这个星球上的长♥期♥调研期间,带领SG-16小组.
Ah.
啊.
Well, as I was saying, uh,
好吧,我刚才说了,呃...
I believe that a naqahdah generator could be modified to interface...
我相信那夸达发生器可以被修改成去接入(装置的设备)...
Carter.
卡特.
16 is on the case.
第16小组已经接手了
Once I've heard someone conclusively tell me what the device is,
一旦有人很明确地告诉我那装置到底是什么东西
I will decide whether we should try and find a way to turn it on.
我会决定我们是否要尝试,并找出启动装置的办法
Of course. Request permission to join SG-16's assignment, sir.
当然.请求许可加入SG-16的作业任务,长官
Denied.
驳回请求.
Dr Jackson will assist in the translation of the alien language
杰克森博士会协助SG-16翻译外星语言
until SG-1's next mission.
直到SG-1的下一个任务
Otherwise, you're all free to take some time off.
另外,你们都可以抽出时间来享受自♥由♥了.
Dismissed.
解散
Sir.
长官
With all due respect, I feel fine.
恕我直言,我感觉我自己身体很好.
There's absolutely no reason why I shouldn't help.
没有理由不用我帮忙的
Major, I have no doubt that your technical expertise
少校,我不怀疑你的技术专长
will be required at some point down the line
在某一时刻是完全被需要的
but until Dr Fraiser advises. Otherwise, I'm ordering you to take it easy.
但是除非得到弗雷泽医生的建议.否则我命令你放松
"Take it easy"? Yeah.
"放松"? 是啊.
You've been a little tense. "Tense"? Me? I'm not tense.
你有点紧张. 紧张?我? 我可没紧张.
Am I?
我有吗?
When did you first notice?
你第一次注意到我紧张是什么时候?
As we met.
刚才见面的时候(一语双关:只要一见面你都这样神经紧绷)
I've always thought of myself as very focused.
我一直觉得自己精神非常集中
It's called "working too hard". You're gonna crash and burn.
那被称为" 工作太努力 " .你会崩溃的
I don't have that much else to do, sir.
我没有别的什么事可做,长官
Well, find something. Take up... golf.
好,那就找点事情来做.去学习打高尔夫
Fly a kite. Knit something.
放风筝.织些毛衣什么的
I'm... I'm fine.
我...我(真的)很好
Really.
真的.
(voicemail) You have no new messages.
(语♥音♥信箱) 你没有新消息.
Hi.
嗨.
Hi.
嗨!
How are you?
你好吗?
Fine. How are you? Good.
很好.你呢? 不错
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah... Are you from around here?
是啊...你是这附近的吗?
No. But this is where you live.
不是,但这里是你的住处
Yes, it is. I'm gonna go back inside now.
是的,我现在要回屋了
See you again.
再见
Bye.
再见
(phone ringing)
(电♥话♥铃响)
Daniel Jackson. Hey, Daniel, it's me.
丹尼尔 杰克逊 嘿,丹尼尔,是我
Hi, Sam.
嗨,山姆
I was just wondering how far you've gotten on the 636 translation.
我只是想知道,你在636星球上的翻译工作进展到什么程度了
Oh, yes. Um, yeah, I'm almost done.
哦,好啊.恩,翻译嘛,是的,快完成了.
It miraculously seems to hold
真是不可思议,这看上去似乎掌握了
the key to all the mysteries of the universe.
宇宙所有未解之谜的关键
You just got there, you haven't started and I should leave you alone.
你才刚到那里,你甚至都还没有开始工作,其实我不该打扰你的.
You were supposed to be taking it easy.
你该去放松一下啊.
Yeah. It's not so easy.
话是没错,不过没那么简单.
Yeah, I know. I promise I'll call you when I have something.
是啊,我明白.我保证如果有什么发现的话,我会给你打电♥话♥
OK. Thanks.
好的,谢谢
(gasps)
(倒吸一口气)
How did you get in here? I won't hurt you.
你怎么进来的? 我不会伤害你的
No, I'll hurt you if you come any closer.
不,如果你再靠近的话那我就"会"伤害你了.
Please don't. I just wanna talk to you.
请不要这样.我只想要和你谈谈
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表