That's the way we have to go.
那是我们要走的路.
Let's go!
出发!
Guys, we gotta go now!
各位,我们现在要走了!
Jack! Sam! Daniel!
杰克!,山姆!,丹尼尔!
Dad! We're cut offfrom the cargo bay.
爸爸!,我们被隔断在货舱里.
We've made it to the ring room on level ten. Can you ring us up remotely?
我们会把那个弄到电♥话♥室,在10水平,你能给我们电♥话♥吗?
I'll try. Hurry!
,我试下.,快点!
Thanks. Let's get outta here!
,谢谢我们离开这里!
The doors are closing. They've overridden our controls.
,门要关了,他们超过了我们的控制.
Are we gonna make it? I don't wanna say.
,我们要去弄?,我不想说.
I'm gonna check on Teal'c. Jack...
,我要去检查提亚克.,,杰克,
You got his body back. Getting his mind back may not be as easy.
你带回他的身体.,但是找回他的思想就不容易了.
You may torture me all you wish. I will tell you nothing.
你会按你所想的折磨我.,我什么都不会告诉你的.
I'm sorry I had to shoot you.
很抱歉我要对你开枪.
You didn't give me much choice, though.
你没有给我很多机会,尽管.
Apophis... is dead.
阿波菲斯,死了.
I do not believe you.
我不相信你.
Trust me.
相信我.
Gods cannot be killed.
上帝是杀不死的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表