Where you going?
你要去哪里?
Shoot me and you'll kill the host.
对我开枪,你会杀了那个主人
Don't make me.
不要逼我
You wanna live,
你想活
you come with me.
你跟我一起来
Man down. O'Neill's been shot.
欧尼尔中枪了
This is Major Carter. I'm in the boiler room.
这是卡特长官 我在锅炉房♥
Repeat: Colonel O'Neill has been shot. We need an ambulance now.
重复: 欧尼尔中枪了 我们现在需要一辆救护车
Sir, are you OK?
先生,你还好吗?
I've been shot, Carter.
我中枪了,卡特
I know. Your vest stopped one of the bullets.
我知道你的防弹衣挡掉了一颗子弹
I want sleeves on my vest.
我想要我衣服上的袖子
You're gonna be fine. Help's on the way.
你会没事的
I'm not kidding. They should put sleeves on these things.
我不是在开玩笑 他们要把袖子放在这些东西上面
Did you see who shot you? No.
你看到是谁对你开枪的吗? 没有
Hang in there, sir.
放在这里,先生
I can't believe the son of a bitch shot me!
我不相信是那个杂种对我开枪!
We don't know for sure it was Maybourne.
我们不肯定这是梅伯恩
We also don't know how Maybourne and Adrian Conrad
我们也不知道梅伯恩和艾德里拉 . 康拉德
got by the men surrounding the hospital.
是怎么在医院的附近抓到那个人的
Local authorities have admitted they may have dropped the ball.
当局已经承认他们也许放下了
May? May have?
也许?也许已经?
The FBI and Interpol have been alerted, but we can't tell them everything.
联邦调查局和国际警♥察♥组织已经警惕了 但是我们不能说出一切
Bottom line is there's a Goa'uld out there somewhere.
底线是有一个勾阿呜人在外面
I expect better treatment. Well, right now you have no choice.
我希望更好的治疗 噢,你现在没有选择
But once you start delivering on your end of our little bargain,
但是当你开始发表的时候
I might be able to move you to better accommodations.
我也许可以把你送到更好的住处去
You cannot offer anything of equal value to the knowledge I possess.
你不能提供等值的我所得到的知识
I'm not so sure about that.
我对此不确定
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表