I'd be greatly surprised if they came up with the answers quickly.
我真的很惊讶 他们是否可以快速的回答问题
If they're trying to save this man's life, they're running out of time.
如果他们想要救这个人的命 他们会耗尽时间
How do we find him? He needs constant medical supervision.
我们怎么找到他? 他需要持续的医务监督
He must be in some kind of a hospital or a well- equipped facility.
他一定是在某家医院 或是一个设备良好的地方
Saint... something.
圣...一些事情
I was checking out the holdings of that numbered company...
我在检验那些公♥司♥...
St Christina's. A hospital in the suburbs of Seattle
克里斯蒂娜 一所在西雅图效区的医院
that's been shut for two years.
已经倒闭两年了
I'll contact the local authorities.
我可以联♥系♥本地的当局
You and Teal'c can meet O'Neill there.
你和提亚克可以在那里与欧尼尔见面
A jet will be prepped and ready to go by the time you get to the airport.
一架喷射机会在你去到机场的时候发射
Security. Major Carter's missing. She can't have gotten far.
安全 卡特长官失踪了 她不可能走远的
The exits are sealed, Major.
出口封密了,长官
Who are you? What the hell am I doing here?
你是谁? 我到底在这里做什么?
My name is Adrian Conrad.
我的名字是艾德里安 . 康拉德
You're here because of me.
你因为我而在这里
Back off or I shoot him. Hah!
回去,否则我就要对你开枪了 啊!
Go ahead.
前进
If I let you go, I'm dead anyway.
如果我让你走,我会死的
Please, Major Carter, if you put the gun down,
请,卡特长官,如果你把枪放下的话
there's a very good chance we can both live.
有个很好的我们两个都可以活下来的机会
I'm sorry about this, Major, but I've run out of options.
我对此很抱歉,长官,但是我没有选择
What now? My immune system has been destroyed.
现在? 我的免疫系统被破坏了
The damage is irreversible. I don't care! You have no right...
破坏是不可挽回的 我不在乎! 你没有权力...
The human race has progressed because of men who broke the rules
人类已经进步了因为他们打破了规则
and risked everything, most often because they had no choice.
冒着一切的险 大多数的时候是因为他们没有选择
The only thing that can save me is an alien symbiote.
唯一可以救我们的东西是一个外侨共生体
You call them Goa'ulds.
你叫他们勾阿呜
How do you know about that? We know about the Stargate. Everything.
你是怎么知道的? 我们知道星际之门 一切
Then you must also know that a symbiote
那你也一定知道 一个共生体
would leave you a prisoner in your body.
会在你的身体里留下一个战俘
That's why we're working on a way to have it removed.
那就是为什么我们要离开的原因
And you're the key. It's beyond our medical science.
你是关健我超越了我们的医学科学
You survived your encounter with the alien Jolinar.
你和外侨乔尼娜挽救了你们的相遇
That was different. The symbiote made a conscious choice.
那是不同的 共生体作出了一个选择
Maybe so, but the process you went through could provide us with answers.
也许是这样 但是你通过的过程可能会给我们提供答案
You can't deny being able to extract a symbiote from a human host
你不能否认 可以从主人身体里吸取出一个共生体
would be a monumental breakthrough.
会是一个有纪念意议的突破
A lot of smart people are working toward that end already.
很多聪明的人在向那个方向努力
Maybe they aren't quite desperate enough.
也许他们还不够拼命
Mr Conrad.
康拉德先生
Pulse is weak, blood pressure's dropping.
脉搏很弱,血压在下降
We're running out of time.
我们快没有时间了
Proceed with the implantation. You can't.
继续进行培植 你不能
We put it in him, we may never get it out. We'll find a way.
我们把这个放进他体内,也许不会拿出来 我们会找到一个方法的
You don't know if the healing process has a lasting effect.
你不知道这个康复过程 是否有一个持久的疗效
We're reasonably sure, once the symbiote cures the disease...
我们相当肯定,当共生体治愈疾病...
Diana.
黛安娜
It's OK.
没事
Adrian, you can't do this. Please.
艾德里安,你不能这样做,请
It's my only chance.
这是我唯一的机会
We're going to have to restrain him.
我们必须制止他
Cover the exits. And somebody watch that guy.
封住出口 有一些人在看着那个家伙
Come on, Jack, this is my fault. Let me try and help fix it.
快,杰克,这是我的错 让我尝试一下
Fine. Grab a vest. You're with me.
很好你和我在一起
Can I have my gun back? Go. No!
我可以把我的枪拿回来吗? 走不!
Daniel, Teal'c, take the front entrance.
丹尼尔,提亚克,走正门
BP stabilising.
呼机
Vitals returning to normal.
命脉恢复正常了
Incredible.
不可置信
Diana.
丹尼尔
How do you feel? The pain is...
你感觉怎么样? 痛苦...
is gone.
消失了
We're gonna need to run a full set of tests.
我们需要一系列的测试
How long?
多久?
For what?
为了什么?
You said you'd find a way to get it out.
你说你找到一个办法出去了
How long will you leave him this way?
你要离开他多长时间?
We don't know what kind of effect...
我们不知道是什么样的影响...
I don't give a damn! Get it out of him.
我不在乎! 离开他
We have a bit of a problem in that area. What are you talking about?
我们在那个领域有一个问题 你在说什么?
Major Carter's test results clearly indicate she holds the key
卡特长官的测试结果清楚的指出她有
to a safe extraction process. That's good.
安全取出过程的关健 很好
Unfortunately, we know just enough to know the answers are there.
不幸地是 我们所知道的只能够回答到那里
We just can't get them.
我们不能抓到他们
Why not?
为什么不能?
Because Adrian didn't approve the method that's ultimately necessary.
因为艾德里拉没有证明 那个办法是最后有必要的
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
It would require direct examination of her brain tissue.
这需要当事人的脑组织
Do whatever it takes.
尽管去做吧
Can I help you? I need a doctor. I electrocuted myself.
我可以帮你吗? 我需要一个医生 我触电了
You'll have to go somewhere else. I have insurance.
你需要去某个地方 我有保险
This hospital is closed. I said I electrocuted myself.
这家医院倒闭了 我说过我自己触电了
D'you have any idea what that feels like? No.
你知道那是一种什么感觉吗? 不知道
Something like that.
像那样的感觉
Freeze!
冰冻!
Who are you?
你是谁?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Agh!
啊!
Ah! Ah!
啊! 啊!
You want me to watch your back or not?
你想要我看着你回来吗?
Hey!
嗨!
I know this has been hard on you, Diana. I'm sorry.
我知道这对你来说很困难,黛安娜 我很抱歉
I just want you to get better. I am better. I can feel it.
我只是想要过得更好点 我好点了 我可以感觉得到
If you just let me out of these restraints, I could show you.
如果你只是让我离开这些限制 我可以表现给你看
I can't do that. I've been in hospitals for six months.
我不能那么做 我已经在医院六个月了
All I wanna do is go outside and breathe some fresh air.
我所想要做的事情 是出去呼吸一些新鲜空气
But you have that thing inside you. It's not controlling me.
但是你还有那个东西在你的身体里面 这不在控制我
I'm controlling it. Can't you tell?
我在控制他你不能说吗?
Diana, please.
黛安娜,请
They don't have to kill Major Carter. I'm fine.
他们不需要杀了卡特长官 我很好
Everything's gonna be OK. I wish I could believe you.
一切都会好的 我希望我可以相信你
Look at me.
看着我
You know me better than anyone in the whole world.
你比这个世界上任何一个人都要了解我
I did this for you.
我为你这样做
So we could be together.
我们可以在一起
Just let one hand go so I can touch your face.
拿一只手过来这样我可以碰触你的脸
What's happening? What are you doing?
发生什么事情呢? 你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Argh!
啊!
You're gonna kill me.
你会杀了我的
We could be saving millions of lives.
我们可以救上万条人的命
Hold it! Drop it!
坚持! 放下!
Drop it right now! Don't even fool around!
现在放下! 不要再动了!
Put it down.
放下
Over here. And face the wall.
在这里面对着墙
You all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
Very dramatic. Thank you. You bet.
很戏剧性谢谢你 没错
Keys for the cuffs are in his pocket.
手铐的钥匙在他的口袋里
Daniel, we got Carter. She's OK.
丹尼尔,我们抓到卡特了 她很好
That's good. I think we have another problem, though.
很好我想我们有另外一个问题
They put it in Conrad.
他们把这个放进康拉德的身体里
They thought they'd use me to find a way to remove it.
他们以为他们利用我找出一个办法
Good to go? Yes, sir.
可以走吗? 是的,先生
Um...
嗯...
Why not stay and watch these guys? That's fine.
为什么不留下来看着这些人? 很好
You'll be here when I get back, right?
当我回来的时候你会在这里,对吗?
Oh, yes, Jack.
噢,是的,杰克
Daniel, Teal'c, take the upper levels.
丹尼尔,提亚克,上去
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表