I've been in the service of my master for 24 years.
我服务我主人24年了
In that time I have seen and heard
那段时间我见过,听过
many, many things.
很多很多事情?
Have you not?
你没有?
My master's regular lo'taur could not be here.
我主人是普通的爱特 他不该在这里.
I took his place on short notice.
我暂时代替他的
I see.
我懂了
May I speak honestly with you? Have you not been honest prior to now?
我能诚实的和你说嘛 你到现在之前还不诚实的?
Yes, of course.
是的,当然了
What I mean is,
我的意思是,
can I trust you that this conversation will remain between us?
我能相信你这些话 只有我们知道?
I believe the Goa'uld are powerful beings
我相信勾阿呜是强大的物种
that use humans like us as hosts.
把人类当作我们的主人
I believe they use their power to portray gods,
我相信他们用这种强大去描述上帝
so that the masses will follow and serve them.
那样人们就会跟随听从他们的.
I agree.
我同意
You know this to be true? Yes.
你知道这是真的? 是的
And yet you still serve? As do you.
你还会服从? 你也是
Yes, but my fear is, when this is over,
是的,但是我害怕的是 当这个结束的时候
my master will not wish me to spread the secrets that I have learned,
我主人不会想我泄漏我听到的秘密
and will kill me to prevent it.
会杀了我来预防发生这个的
You would not be here if your master did not trust you.
如果你主人不信任你的话 你就不会在这里了.
True.
是的
But what if they do not care what we see and hear because
但是如果他们不在乎我们听到和看到的 因为
when they are done eating symbiotes they plan to put the leftovers in us.
当他们吃了共生体之后 他们计划把剩余的放到我们体内.
You should only be so fortunate.
你该这么幸运的.
Excuse me?
抱歉?
I have served my master so well for so long
我那么久以来都侍奉我的主人很好
in the hope that one day he would grant me the honour of implantation.
就是希望有一天他能批准我 有荣幸去被培植
The honour? Yes.
荣幸? 是的
Endless pleasure, and the power of the Goa'uld.
无尽的高兴,还有勾阿呜的能量.
The chance to one day ascend to the rank of System Lord.
有一天上升到统治阶级的机会.
I lost two motherships in that battle.
在那战争中我丢了了两艘母舰
Your strategy was obviously weak.
你的策略明显是没用的.
Your master has exacted tolls from each of us.
他的主人会从我们这里要去 严格的代价的
Yet you all voted to welcome him back into the fold.
至今你们都投票欢迎他回来
The power he has regained is worthy of respect.
他收复的能量是值得尊敬的.
What does he offer to repay the damage he has done in garnering his forces?
那么他在聚集军队的时候做的损失 他会怎么补偿?
Anubis owes the System Lords nothing.
阿努比斯什么都不欠统治阶级的.
He joins you for the good of all Goa'uld.
他加入我们是为了左右勾阿呜好
Anubis may have grown strong,
阿努比斯会变得更加强大
but he does not outweigh the collective power of the System Lords.
但是他不能超过整个统治 阶级能量的总和
What deed does Anubis offer as evidence of the dedication
阿努比斯提供什么来作为贡献的
you claim on his behalf?
你为了他的利益在那里宣称的?
Speak now or leave us.
现在说,要不久离开
As I have said before,
就像我之前说的
Anubis believes that the greatest threat to the Goa'uld
阿努比斯相信对于勾阿呜
is that from within.
最大的威胁来自其内部.
As we meet here,
就像我们在这里会见
that threat is being greatly weakened.
那么威胁被很大限度的削弱了.
Over the years we have all lost a great deal to the infiltrations,
过去几年里我们都失去了 很多互相的合作
subversions and rebellious acts of the Tok'ra.
托克拉的颠覆和造♥反♥.
Today will henceforth be known
从今天以后会知道
as the day the blood of the Tok'ra ran free,
作为托克拉用鲜血换取自♥由♥的一天
and their rebellion ended for good.
他们的反抗永远结束了
There are gliders patrolling the area.
这些是在这个区域巡逻的滑翔机
We got 20 miles to go in that direction.
我们到那里还有20里
Over this terrain I figure we can make a mile every 15 minutes.
在这种地形上我们每15分钟 可以前进1里
That should hopefully put us at the sensors in under nine hours.
那样很有希望让我们在9小时以内 达到那个传感器那里
Excuse me.
不好意思.
I wish to pass on a message from my master, Yu,
我想传递我主人禹的消息
to Osiris. He wishes to meet.
给奥斯 他想见面
Jacob? What the hell's going on, Daniel?
家波? 怎么了,丹尼尔?
Anubis knows the location ofthe Tok'ra base.
阿努比斯知道托克拉基地的地点
Osiris says he's attacking now.
奥斯说他现在要进攻
Get to the shield. I'm coming in. Forget that. I have a newplan.
去防护罩那里,我来了 别说了,我有个新计划
What are you doing? I'm stealing Yu's cargo ship.
你在干吗? 我要偷禹的货船
I can fly out from inside the shield, right? Yes. Why?
我可以从里面冲出防护罩,对嘛 是的,为什么?
Cos I'm taking Osiris with me. Do you have her now?
因为我带着奥斯你现在带着?
No. I'm working on it. The chemical you're carrying
不,我在研究. 你带着的化学药品
could be the only way we can stop the attack on Revanna.
不是我们唯一能够阻止镭 那上面的攻击的办法.
Yeah, and Osiris could eventually lead us to Anubis.
是的,奥斯最后会把我们带去 阿努比斯那里.
Then you can do your best to take the snake out and save Sarah.
那你就尽全力把那蛇从你体内拿出来 救撒拉了
How are you gonna fly that ship? I've flown a mothership.
你怎么启动那飞船? 我开过母舰
How hard can this be?
这有多难?
Where is my lo'taur, Jarren? I have not seen him, Your Lordship.
埃特在哪里,加恩? 我没有见到
My lord? Forgive me.
我的主人? 对不起
I faithfully serve my master, Baal,
我很忠诚的侍奉我的主人的,巴力
and therefore hear whatever I say with certain suspicion.
因此不敢听到我说什么怀疑的东西
I believe it is my duty to tell you that
我相信我有义务告诉你
your new lo'taur cannot be trusted.
你的新埃特 不能相信
Stop!
住口!
How unfortunate that Lord Yu could not trust his slave.
禹不能相信他的奴隶是多么的不幸啊.
Each was mortally wounded in the fight as the slave
奴隶试图杀死他主人的时候
attempted to kill his master.
受的伤都是致命的
Sarah, it's me. Daniel.
撒拉,是我,丹尼尔!
No!
不!
That better be you, Daniel. Get me out ofthis thing.
最好是你,丹尼尔. 放我出去
I'm on my way.
不行
Major? Hold up.
上尉? 坚持
Yeah?
什么?
I better tell you how to reprogram the sensor.
我最好告诉你怎么重置传感器
You OK? Oh, yeah. Thanks.
你还好嘛? 哦,是的,谢谢
What happened? I had her, then Yu had me,
怎么了? 我带着他,然后禹拥有我
then I had to get out... The poison?
我要出去... 那毒药呢?
It's right here. Good man.
在这类. 好小伙
How long's it gonna take to get there? Pushing the engines, six hours.
去那里要多久? 推进引擎,6个小时
But we may already be too late. I know this may seem unimportant now,
但是我们可能已经太迟了 我知道现在看上去可能不重要了
but I might as well tell you.
但是我也要告诉你
I figured out why the Goa'uld population isn't growing.
我知道为什么 勾阿呜的人口没有增加了.
Colonel?
上校?
Nice.
很好
My lord, a cargo ship was detected exiting hyperspace
主人,发现一艘货船离开多♥维♥空间
but it cloaked immediately. Its current location is unknown.
但是马上被掩护了. 目前的地点就不知道了.
Deploy a squadron of gliders.
叫一队滑翔机出去搜索.
Have them scan the atmosphere for disturbances.
叫他们扫描不稳定的大气层
And if the ship even attempts to land on the planet, shoot it down.
如果船还是试图降落到星球上 就把它打下来
What about the survivors?
那上面的生还者呢?
They have not been found, my lord. The search continues.
还没有找到,主人. 搜索还在继续
Then join the search yourself. And if you do not find either the formula
那么你自己也去进行搜索 如果你不能找到规则
or a living Tok'ra who can tell me of it, do not bother to return.
或者一个活的托克拉来告诉我那个 就不要回来找我
We're getting an alert from the surface. What's it say?
表面有警报. 说什么?
"The base has been compromised. "
"基地被攻击了 "
"Assume no survivors. "
"应该没有生还者"
We should go.
我们该走了
That's it. I'm done.
是的,我做好了
How do we know if it's working? I guess if someone comes to rescue us.
我们怎么知道这还在工作? 我想有没有人来救我们.
We're getting another signal.
我们收到另一个信♥号♥♥
What is it?
是什么?
It's an SOS.
求救信♥号♥♥.
It has to be Jack or Sam. Hopefully both, and more.
该是杰克或者山姆的 希望都是,或者更多
Let's ride.
我们走
What the hell... ?
该死...
We've been hit.
我们被攻击了
Our cloaking mechanism failed.
我们的掩护装置坏了
They must have seen our heat signature as we passed through the atmosphere.
当我们穿过大气层的时候他们一定 是看见了我们的热信♥号♥♥
I can't shake'em.
我不能还击.
I'm diverting power to the shields.
我把能量加到防护罩
We're losing altitude fast. Hang on, Danny. We're going in.
我们在快速下降. 坚持,丹尼,我们来了
There.
那里
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表