Born in Chicago. Raised in Minnesota.
出生在芝加哥,再明尼苏达长大
Is it nice there?
那里漂亮吗?
"Is it nice there?"
那里漂亮吗?
Do you know what the Goa'uld really want from us?
你知道勾阿呜真正想 从我们这里获得什么?
Minnesota, that's what.
明尼苏达,就是那里
For the fishing, mostly.
主要是为了钓鱼
I'll take you sometime.
有一天我会抓你
Fishing? Oh, yeah.
钓鱼?哦,是的
Ask Teal'c. He can't get enough.
问提亚克,他得到的还不够
When do you think we'll get outta here, sir?
我们什么时候会出去,长官?
If not tomorrow, we'll head up into the hills
如果不是明天,我们就要去山里
and wait until the Jaffa lose interest.
等到贾法失去兴趣
They'll never stop hunting us.
他们不会停下来不找我们的
What makes you say that?
你为什么那样说?
Isn't... that the way they are?
他们不是那样吗?
That may be the way they are.
他们可能会那样
But... we're the way we are, so...
但是我们就这样,所以...
There you are.
你在那里
Get some sleep.
去睡觉吧
Tell me, Teal'c,
告诉我,提亚克
how does it feel knowing you betrayed your friends?
知道背叛了自己的朋友是什么感觉?
I betrayed no one.
我没有背叛谁
You led Apophis into the mothership,
你带阿波菲斯进了母舰
which was occupied by SG-1 and the Tok'ra Selmak.
那已经被SG-1和托克拉占领了
You could have gotten them all killed.
你可以把他们全杀了
At the time, I was made to believe that
当时,我被迫相信
my time with the Tauri was a subterfuge.
我和塔瑞一起的时间是托词
And now? I am loyal to the Tauri.
现在呢?我对塔瑞非常忠诚
Why should I believe you?
我该怎么相信你?
If I were still loyal to the Goa'uld, you would know it.
如果我还对勾阿呜忠诚 你会知道的
It would be immediately apparent.
那马上会表现出来的
I would not hesitate to kill you where you sit.
我会毫不犹豫的杀了你
(aircraft approaching)
(飞行器接近中)
Ah, crap!
啊!
What is it? Glider. Stay here.
是什么?滑行机,留在这里
Nice shot. Where in the hell did that come from?
射的好! 该死的,那是从哪里来得?
Could be the glider we saw
当我们再检查坠毁的运兵船的时候
when we were checking out the crashed troop transport.
那些就是滑行机
Right.
对
Anyway, it's made our position. Can you move?
总之,那知道我们的位置了 我们要动吗?
Not yet. Not yet.
还不要还不要
All right. Time to dig in.
好的,是时候挖掘了
We have a problem here, Major.
这里有个问题,上尉
You say that this was your third op with Lieutenant Tyler.
你说这是你第三次和泰勒中尉一起合作
But based on your own report of SG-1's last mission,
但是根据你上次SG-1任务的个人报告
you make absolutely no mention of his name.
非常确定你没有提及他的名字
Daniel's name doesn't appear in all of my reports.
丹尼尔的名字没有在我任何报告中出现
It doesn't mean he wasn't there.
那不意味着他没有在那里
Don't you think it's odd that no one can corroborate your story?
你不觉得这很奇怪 没有人能确实你的报告
Yes, I do. But what difference does it make?
是的,但是那有什么不同
Colonel O'Neill is still out there.
欧尼尔上校还在那里的
You want us to send a rescue team,
你想我们派遣一直救援队
based on your word that he's not been compromised?
基于你说得,他还没有妥协
We'll go ourselves. I can't trust you to do that.
我们自己去我不能相信你们
Dr Jackson's motives for being here are coloured by his emotions,
杰克森博士来这里的动机 被他的情绪感染了
and always have been.
一直是这样的
Teal'c changes sides more often than I change the oil in my car.
提亚克改变立场的次数 比我更换我的车油还多
What about me? Well, let's see.
那我呢恩,让我看看
You were briefly taken over as a host by the Goa'uld.
你很简单是一个勾阿呜的寄主
Once you fell under the control of an artificial intelligence.
一旦你被人工智能控制
And last time we met, you harboured an alien in your own home.
上次我们见面的时候 你自己家里藏着一个外星人
I'm beginning to wonder
我开始怀疑这些
whether all of this might have some residual effect.
是不是一些剩余效应
Yesterday you violated base security
昨天你试图闯入一个大型主机
by trying to get into one of the mainframes.
这威胁到了基地的安全
I could nail you on that alone.
我可以把你一个人关起来
You're user number 4574,
你是4574号♥使用者
the one who's been accessing our personnel files.
那个访问了我个人文件的人
You don't care about Tyler.
你不在乎泰勒
You've been waiting for something to use against us.
你一直在等待一些东西来违抗我们
Who are you getting your orders from, Colonel?
你受谁的命令,上校?
This interview is over.
谈话结束了
Right, trips are set.
对,谈判开始了
Take the nine mil. If we get into it, make every shot count.
拿9百万嫌 如果我们进去 要做好任何开枪的计算
I cannot let you do this, Colonel. Do what?
我不能让你这么做,上校做什么?
I cannot let you die, protecting me.
我不能让你死,为了保护我
(Jaffa horn)
(贾法号♥角声)
What have you got for us, Doctor?
你为我们拿来什么了,医生
I think I may have figured out what's been happening to SG-1 .
我想我可能发现SG-1发生什么了
I found a foreign chemical on Teal'c's uniform
我在提亚克的制♥服♥上发现了外星化学制剂
and I've completed my analysis.
我昨晚已经分♥析♥过了
What is it? Well, I'm not 100 per cent sure.
是什么? 我不能100%的确定
But its structure resembles cortical acetylcholine,
但是那结构类似于大脑皮层的乙酰胆碱
a neurotransmitter that helps regulate and process human memory.
一种神经传递素 可以帮助控制和处理人的记忆
I believe that Lieutenant Tyler, or the idea of him,
我相信那个泰勒中尉,或者他的思想
is nothing more than a chemical implant.
什么都不是 就是一种化学制剂的灌输
Here, take a look. You see, the effect is greatest
这里,看下,看见,影响非常大
in the temporal lobe associated with face recognition.
从耳垂到脸部的联♥系♥部位
It's possible that SG-1 encountered someone on the planet
可能SG-1在那星球上遭遇到了一个人
who exposed them to this, to convince them
他向他们发散了这个,来使他们信服
that he, she or it was somehow familiar.
他,她或者它有点熟悉
We're not talking about a vague sense of recognition,
我们不是在说一种含糊不清的识别能力
but detailed memories from weeks before they set foot on that planet.
而是详细的记忆 从他们降落到那星球前几个星期开始
Their own minds provided the details necessary
他们自己的记忆提供了
to complete that illusion.
能完成那幻想的必要的细节
Didn't your first report say that their MRls were clean?
你的第一个报告不是说 他们的最大残留限♥量♥很清楚吗?
They were. The chemical dissipates fairly quickly.
他们是的,那化学药剂消散的非常快
So what's that?
那是什么?
That's me. I was exposed.
是我,我暴露了
The chemical passed through a layer of plastic,
化学药穿过一层塑料层
which is probably why I experienced only a diminished effect.
那大概是我之受到一点影响的原因
This is how I figured it out.
也是我解决问题的方法
You were exposed to an alien chemical
你暴露到外星人的化学药品
and now you claim to have figured it out?
然后现在声称找到原因了?
Sir, knowing that the contamination requires close proximity,
长官,知道那种感染需要亲密的接触
I am confident that SG-1 could return and avoid further contamination.
我非常确定SG-1可以恢复并且避免更深的感染
We can't trust her.
我们不能相信她
General, please. This could be Colonel O'Neill's last hope.
将军,求求你 这可能是欧尼尔上校最后的希望
I counted 15. Could get interesting.
我计算是15,可能有趣
Colonel, I'm not what you think I am.
上校,我不是你想的那个人
I am not a member of your team.
我不是你队伍的成员
I never was. I am not even human.
我从来不是,我甚至不是人类
My race is the Reol. Take your position.
我是镭耳人站在那里
I exposed you to a chemical that made you think I was one of you.
我向你散发了化学药品 让你以为我是你们的一员
Get back there. You don't believe me.
回到那里去! 你不相信我
Look at my leg. It's almost healed.
看看我的腿,差不多恢复了
Would this be possible if I were human?
如果我是人类这有可能吗?
Would you get down? I'll show you.
你能下来吗?我给你看
Jeez!
天呐!
What the hell is that? A glimpse of my true nature.
那该死的是什么?真正的我的样子
You mean, what you really look like?
你是说,你真正的样子?
It's a natural defence mechanism.
这是天生的防御机制
A chemical we produce in our bodies.
我们体内制♥造♥的化学制剂
That's why I was a prisoner of the Jaffa.
那就是我成为贾法的囚犯的原因
They were taking me to be dissected.
他们要解剖我
I broke free of my cell
我分散了自己的细胞
and damaged the guidance system of the transport ship.
破坏了货运船的导向系统
We crashed on this planet. That's when you found me.
我们坠毁在这个星球上 就在那时候你找到了我
I didn't know if you could be trusted.
我不知道是否能够信任你
You picked a hell of a time to tell me.
你选在一个该死的时间告诉我这些
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表