Why are you all so afraid of me?
为什么你们都这么害怕我
No one's afraid of you. I won't do anything bad, I promise.
没有人害怕你我不会做坏事 我保证
I know.
我知道
I made you something. Yeah?
我对你做了一些事情什么
Remember you said you wished you could have more fun?
记得你说过你希望你 可以有更多乐趣
Yeah.
对
Don't be afraid. It's just a toy.
别害怕只是个玩具
That glass is acid- resistant,
那个玻璃是防酸的
but it hasn't been tested against replicator spray.
但没有被复♥制♥者喷雾测试过
Why are we keeping this thing, anyway? We know what they can do.
为什么我们要留住这个 东西我们知道他们能做什么
She made it. She can control it. Yes, but how did she make it?
她做到了她能控制它对 但她如何做到
Well, I think I have a pretty good idea.
好,我想我有个好主意
Nanotechnology. The nanobots that she uses for self- repair
微小科技她用于自我修复 的微小机器人
are apparently able to reorder matter on a microscopic level.
显然能够在一个微观的 层面重新安排物体
She understands their construction completely.
她完全明白他们的建造
She should know how to defeat them.
她应该知道如何打败他们
Will she tell us? That's the problem.
她会告诉我们那就是问题
What?
什么
She's not talking. We make her talk.
她不说我们让她说
I think she was offended because I didn't appreciate her present.
我想她被惹怒了因为我 不欣赏她的礼物
This is so far beyond my understanding.
乞今为止超越了我的理解
I recommend that we contact the Asgard. Maybe they can help.
我建议我们联络仙宫也许 他们能帮上忙
Agreed. I'll send SG- 2 to try and make contact.
同意我会派SG-2去试图联♥系♥
In the meantime, see what else you can learn.
同时
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Reese, we need to talk.
里斯,我们需要谈谈
Tell us what you know about the replicators.
告诉我们你知道的关于 复♥制♥者的事情
Replicators? Yeah.
复♥制♥者对
It's what we call them because that's what they do.
我们因为它们做的事情而命名它们
It's just a toy. It won't hurt you.
只是个玩具不会伤害你
A toy? There are millions of those things floating around in space,
玩具有百万个这些东西 飞舞在太空中
destroying everything they touch.
破坏他们触摸到的所有东西
I don't know what you mean. They destroyed your planet.
我不明白你在说什么 它们破坏了你的星球
And don't tell me you don't remember because I think you do.
别告诉我们你不记得 因为我认为你记得
No, you wanna destroy me!
不,你要毁灭我!
Easy. No one wants to hurt you.
别激动没有人要伤害你
Tell us what happened.
告诉我们发生了什么
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
The people on my planet were afraid.
我的星球上人们害怕
They wanted to destroy my toys. They wanted to destroy me.
他们要来毁灭我的玩具 他们要毁灭我
They said that my father made me wrong. They thought that I was bad.
他们说我的父亲让我犯错 他们说我是坏的
What did you do?
你干了什么
I taught my toys to make more of themselves.
我教育我的玩具生产更多 的它们自己
And I... I... I taught them to defend themselves... and me...
并且我...我教他们保护 他们自己...和我...
In case anyone ever tried to destroy us. Well, you taught them well.
一旦任何人试图毁灭我们好 你把他们教得很好
When your toys attacked your world, why didn't you stop them?
当你的玩具攻击你的世界 为什么你不阻止它们
I tried, but I couldn't.
我试过,但我做不到
They wouldn't listen to me any more.
它们不再听我的
Why did you go to sleep?
为什么你去睡觉
They killed everyone. They killed my father.
它们杀了每个人它们杀了我爸爸
And then they went away.
然后它们走了
I was alone. I was sad.
我很孤独我很悲伤
You don't like me any more.
你不再喜欢我了
You think I'm bad.
你认为我是坏的
Actually, we want you to help us.
事实上,我们要你帮助我们
The replicators are a problem for a lot of worlds.
复♥制♥者是很多世界的问题
We need to know how to stop them. You want to destroy them.
我们需要知道如何停止 他们你要毁灭他们
Yes. They're bad. They have to be stopped.
对它们是坏的,它们必须被阻止
You want to destroy me! No.
你要毁灭我! 不
Yes, you do! You think that my father made me wrong. You hate me!
是的,你要! 你认为我爸爸 制♥造♥我是错误的你恨我!
SG- 2 has been unable to contact the Asgard from the Katal hall of wisdom.
SG-2不能从卡托智慧堂联络到仙宫
Nothing? I hope they're OK.
没什么我希望他们好
It would be unfortunate if the Asgard lost to the replicators
如果仙宫因复♥制♥者陷落是很不好的
at a time when we may have the key to stopping them in our midst.
同时在我们中间也许有 停止它们的方法
I wouldn't count the little fellers out just yet.
我还不会判小樵夫失败
Sir, this robot is far beyond our understanding.
长官,这个机器人超越了 我们的认识
We may be able to fight the replicators, but without the Asgard's help
我们可以与复♥制♥者对抗 但没有仙宫的帮助
I don't think we'll figure out
我不认为我们能找出
how to use Reese to defeat them on a grand scale.
如何 使用里斯来大范围打败他们
The robot's unwilling to cooperate? Completely clammed up, sir.
机器人不愿意合作完全拒绝开口,长官
She thinks we don't like her.
她认为我们不喜欢她
Her impression is her people thought she was poorly constructed
她的印象是她的人♥民♥ 认为她被造坏了
and wanted her and her toys eliminated.
并且要她和她的玩具毁灭
Which would make them far smarter than we are.
这会让他们远比我们聪明
Whoever made Reese made a critical error.
无论谁制♥造♥了里斯,他都犯了 个严重的错误
He made her smart enough to
他把她造得足够聪明
build the replicators and yet emotionally immature.
去构建复♥制♥者但又感情上不成熟
She's just defending herself.
她只是保护自己
She's a kid who unwittingly taught her toys
她是一个无意教她的玩具
to become a weapon of destruction.
成为破坏武器的小孩子
Maybe.
也许
She's been lying to us from the start.
她从一开始就对我们撒谎
Major, it sounds to me like we're over our heads here.
少校,在我听来像是我们在这里倒立
Until we successfully contact the Asgard,
知道我们成功联♥系♥到仙宫
I am ordering you to shut the robot down.
我命令你关闭机器人
Well, that's not gonna be pretty. Do whatever's necessary.
好,事情不怎么妙做任何 必须的事情
The cameras in Isolation Room One are offline, and I can't get them back.
隔离室1号♥的摄像机断线了 我不能恢复它们
We got it.
我们知道了
The cameras are down.
摄像机关了
They're in here!
它们在这里!
They're alive. A medical team's coming. Where is she?
他们活着! 医疗队来了她在哪里
The door was open and the prisoner was gone when I arrived, sir.
门开了,囚犯在我到达的 时候已经走了,长官
Replicators.
复♥制♥者
O'Neill for Hammond.
欧尼尔来见哈蒙德
Yes, sir, we may have a replicator situation down here.
是,长官我们也许有 复♥制♥者在这里
I suggest sealing the base and doing a clean sweep.
我建议关闭基地并且 做一次清洁扫除
Yes, sir.
是,长官
And we also have a robot on the loose.
并且我们在外面放了机器人
Sir, we have to preserve her in one piece.
长官,我们必须把她单独保存
And we'd like it in one piece, if possible.
并且我们希望它是单独的 如果可能
Yes, sir.
是,长官
How did this happen?
这如何发生
The room is clear of any substance that
房♥间里没有任何东西
may be used to create another replicator.
可以用来创造别的复♥制♥者
She must have made enough blocks for two of them the first time.
她肯定已经做了足够多的准备 来首先制♥造♥它们中的两个
There could be hundreds by now.
现在可能有几百个
They've breached the power system, sir. Initiating computer lockdown.
它们已经破坏动力系统 长官初始电脑关闭
Will it stop a replicator from accessing the dialling computer?
这会阻止复♥制♥者连接拨号♥电脑
I doubt it, sir, but it might buy us a little time.
我怀疑,长官,但这也许可以 为我们争取一点时间
Major Carter, security has been breached on level 28.
卡特少校,安全保障已经 被破坏到28级
Replicators are heading to the control room.
复♥制♥者向控制室进发
Roger that.
收到
Suggest retreating until backup arrives, sir.
建议撤退,直到后援到达,长官
Sir.
长官
She's sealed in the gate room. She's got a lot of replicators with her.
她被密封在大门间她有许多 复♥制♥者和她一起
She's probably trying to go home. Let's let her.
她也许试图回家让她去吧
Sir, we can't just let her leave.
长官,我们不能就这样让她离开
We'll tell the Asgard where she is.
我们会告诉仙宫她在哪里
I'm guessing. If she thinks we'll destroy her she could be going anywhere.
我猜测,如果她认为我们 会毁灭她,她能去任何地方
We can't let her go. She lost control of the replicators once.
我们不能让她走.她曾失去对复♥制♥者的控制
It can happen again.
这能再次发生
So we'll toss a nuke in behind her.
所以我们会在她之后投掷核武器
I'd like to try and stop her first.
我想先试图阻止她
How?
如何
Maybe get her trust back. Then what?
也许重新赢得她的信任然后呢
Then... then I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go.
然后...我不知道我只是决定如此
If you could get close enough to her,
如果你可以离她足够近,
you might be able to remove her power chip.
你也许能卸掉她的能量片
What of the replicators? These aren't the ones we're used to.
复♥制♥者怎么办它们不是我们 习惯的那些了
She's controlling them.
她在控制它们
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表