as long as he carries a larval Goa'uld.
当他携带着勾阿呜的幼虫的时候
And he doesn't sense a Goa'uld in me, so...
他没感觉到我体内的勾阿呜,所以...
that leaves Daniel, Major Vallarin and...
就只有丹尼尔,瓦林上尉,还有...
well, the two ofyou, sir.
你们两个了,长官
Drop the weapon. I don't think so.
放下武器我不觉得
I know it's not me. And I know it's not me.
我知道不是我我也知道不是我
Colonel, respond.
上校,回答
Get back to the main chamber. Check on Daniel and Vallarin.
回到主房♥间,检查下丹尼尔和瓦林
I'll see you there in a bit. Roger that, sir.
我在那等你好的,长官
I'm not kiddin', Zukhov. I'll shoot ya.
我没有开玩笑,左瓦,我会开枪的
This is beginning to make sense. Is it?
开始有知觉的 是吗?
If you were the Goa'uld,
如果你是勾阿呜
you might not want to leave until you found the Eye of Tiamat.
在找到提马特之眼之前你不会想离开的
It would explain your reluctance to use explosives.
那就可以解释你为什么不想用炸♥弹♥了
And if you were the Goa'uld
如果你是勾阿呜
and you'd been stuck in this dump for 2,000 years,
你该在这里待了2000多年了
you might not think about anything except getting out of here.
你可能不会想别的,出了离开这里
Which would explain why you're willing to take such an insane risk.
那就可以解释 你为什么要让我们冒这样的险了
Then it would seem we have a problem.
那样我们好像有个问题
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Hey, guys. I just finished translating this section... Whoa!
嘿,各位,我刚翻完这个部分... 哇!
Hey, what's up?
嘿,怎么了?
I do not sense the presence of a Goa'uld. Me neither.
我没有感觉到勾阿呜的存在 我也不是
Well, thank you. So what were you gonna say?
好的,谢谢你那么你要说什么?
I was gonna say that I just finished translating a section of the text.
我要说我刚翻完了这个文章的一个章节
It says Marduk used to emerge from his temple
说马杜克以前
and appear amongst his people,
出现在神庙和人们当中
riding a beam of white light.
骑着一束白光
A ring transporter? Yeah.
一个环形的传输器? 是的
There's a good chance it might be right here in this room.
有个好机会 可能就在这个房♥间的某个地方
Colonel Zukhov? In here.
左瓦上校? 在这里
What is this?
这是什么?
Don't be an idiot, Zukhov.
别傻了,左瓦
It could just as well be him. Very true.
也可能是他对阿
Oh, man!
哦,先生!
Where is the Eye of Tiamat?
提马特之眼在哪里?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You forget, Colonel, that I retain all the knowledge of my host.
你忘记了,上校 我保持了我主人所有的记忆
And he was well aware of your secret orders to obtain alien technology.
他非常清楚 你们那些关于获取外星人技术的秘密计划
You were to bring the Eye back to your superiors.
你要把提马特之眼带回去给上司
I have no secret orders.
我没有接受秘密命令
You lie.
你说谎
Yup. It's here.
在这里
We gotta tell the colonel. Not until we're sure he's not a Goa'uld.
我们要告诉上校 知道我们确定他不是勾阿呜
Teal'c, what are you doing?
提亚克,你在干吗?
We must find a way to engage the rings.
我们一定要找个办法打开圆环
Right.
对的
An interesting weapon.
有趣的武器
It's obviously capable of inflicting severe pain, as well as death.
很明显可以造成剧烈的疼痛,甚至死亡
Shall I test it on your new friend?
我该在你的新朋友上检查下吗?
Stop.
住手
I have the Eye.
我有提马特之眼
Give it to me and I will spare you.
给我,我就放了你
What are you doing?
你在干吗
I'm sorry, Colonel. I was acting under orders.
对不起,上校,我也是依命行事
Don't give it to him. Don't.
别给他,不要
No one else will die because of me.
不要再有人为了我死了
Give me the Eye.
给我提马特之眼
Take it!
拿去
Jeez!
杰兹!
What's that? Colonel O'Neill?
那是什么? 欧尼尔上校
Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校?
Yeah, I'm OK.
我还好
What happened? The Goa'uld was in Vallarin.
怎么了? 勾阿呜在瓦林体内
Zukhovjust... took him out with a grenade.
左瓦刚刚 用手榴弹把那个弄出来
We found a ring transporter.
我们找到一个环形的传送器
Daniel says it'll take us to another temple nearby.
丹尼尔说那会带我们去另一座庙里面
All right. I'll be there in a minute.
好的,我马上就到
I do not sense the presence of a Goa'uld.
我没有感觉到勾阿呜的存在
Well, good. And I'm fine, by the way, thanks.
好了,我很好,还有,谢谢你
How's Tolinev? OK, if we get out soon. Where's Zukhov?
托瓦怎么样? 好的,如果很快就能出去的话托瓦怎样
He didn't make it.
他没能做到
One thing left to do here.
还有一件事情要做
Right, all set. Let's go. Colonel O'Neill!
好了,起来吧,我们走欧尼尔上校!
I will have my revenge.
我会报仇的
You know, you guys always say that.
你知道,你们经常那样说
Yes.
是的
Colonel.
上校
Lieutenant Tolinev corroborates your story.
托瓦中尉确认了你的故事
So she was telling the truth.
那么他说得是真的
She will be debriefed again in Moscow, where she can speak more freely.
她会在莫斯科再做一次报告 在那里她能更加自♥由♥的发言
I'm sure you'll be able to get her to say...
我确定你能让她说...
Colonel, this isn't the time.
上校,还不是时候
General, Zukhov's secret orders put us all in jeopardy.
将军,左瓦的秘密命令 让我们都陷入危险,
I want that on the record.
我想把这个记录下来
Your opinion is already a matter of public record, Colonel.
你的意见已经是一个公众记录了,上校
So is the fact that all your team survived,
事实是不是你的人都活着
yet only one Russian soldier made it back alive - barely.
至今只有一个俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵要活着回来 不大可能
If your people understood the concept of chain of command...
如果你的人知道统筹指挥的概念...
We are agreed. You were in command.
我们同意,是你指挥的
We also know which lives you were willing to sacrifice.
我们还知道活着的人时刻准备着牺牲
We regret the loss of life
我们很遗憾那人的牺牲
and offer our condolences to the officers' families.
并向那士兵的家人致以最沉重的哀悼
I'm sure you also regret this Eye of Tiamat was buried with Zukhov,
我相信你也很遗憾 因为提马特之眼和左瓦一起被埋葬了
never to be recovered?
再也找不到了
Yes, we do.
是的
Perhaps it is best to admit we both made mistakes, huh?
可能最好接受我们双方都反错了,恩?
Be better if you admitted you screwed up.
如果你振作起来会更好的
I will pass that sentiment along, Colonel. Yeah, please do.
让我一个人静静,上校好的
I'm sure this will have no bearing on our future participation.
我相信这不会影响到我们以后的合作
I wouldn't count on future participation if I were you.
如果我是你我不会指望有进一步的合作
No? I would.
不吗?我想
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表