If you immediately know the candlelight is fire,
如果你直接知道烛光是
the meal was cooked a long time ago.
很久以前烧饭的火
The monk at Kheb said that to me.
凯卜的僧侣曾经对我说的.
I don't know what it meant then, and I still don't.
我当时不知道是什么意思,现在仍然不知道
Why do you feel you have failed on your journey?
为什么你认为你在你的旅途中失败了?
You've opened the Stargate for your world.
你已经打开了你的世界的星际之门
I cracked a code. A lot of other people made it work.
我发现了一种代码.许多别的人让它运作
The very next thing you did
你要做的下一个非常事件
was help free the people of Abydos from evil.
就是帮助 阿比多斯的人从恶魔手中解救出来
Sha're!
莎丽!
I had the chance to live out my life with her.
我有个和她共度人生的机会
I couldn't leave it alone.
我不能丢下它
I was the one that unburied the gate. What happened to her was my fault.
我是发现大门的人她所发生的 一切是我的错误
I couldn't save Sha're, I couldn't save Sarah.
我没能救下莎丽我没能救下莎拉
Every Goa'uld I helped eliminate, another one took its place.
每个我帮助过的勾阿呜消失 另外一个取而代之
Maybe I did some good,
也许我做得不错
but nothing I've done seems to have changed anything.
但我所做的不能改变任何事
These tasks of which you speak were great challenges,
你说的这些任务都是伟大的挑战
Perhaps even impossible to achieve. Does that absolve me?
也许甚至是不可能达到的能够 宣布免除我?
You feel your journey must continue until you have found redemption?
你认为你的旅程必须继续 直到你找到救赎?
No. Not any more. Not if I'm dead.
不.不再是了.我死了就不再是了.
Exactly true.
完全正确
You said I was the only one qualified to judge myself.
你说我是唯一有资格鉴定自己的人
So no matter how much I want to achieve enlightenment,
所以无论我有多想得到启迪
or whatever you call it,
或者无论你叫它什么
what happens if I look at my life
如果我着眼于我的人生
and I don't honestly believe I deserve it?
并且说实在的,我不认为那是我应得的,那会发生什么?
The success or failure of your deeds
你行为的成败与否
does not add up to the sum of your life.
并不是你生活的总和
Your spirit cannot be weighed.
你的心灵无法被计量.
Judge yourself by the intention of your actions,
自己做出判断,通过行为的意图,
and by the strength with which you faced challenges
和面对"羁绊障碍"
that have stood in your way.
等挑战时的勇气
And what if I can't?
但如果我不能呢?
People close to you have been trying to tell you that
你周围的人们一直在试图告诉你
you have made a difference.
你有多么重要
That you did change things for the better.
你确实让事物变得更好
Not enough.
还不够
The universe is vast, and we are so small.
宇宙如此宽广,而我们如此渺小
There is really only one thing we can ever truly control.
只有一件事情是我们能够完全控制的
What's that?
是什么?
Whether we are good or evil.
我们是好的还是恶的
Obviously they don't know that I'm here.
显然他们不知道我在这里
I was lucky enough to be able to access our Stargate.
我足够幸运能通过我们的星际之门
If I'm caught returning to my planet, I will be considered a traitor.
如果我在回自己星球的时候被抓 我会被认为是叛徒
What do you want? I don't believe my people will support
你要什么? 我不相信我的人♥民♥会支持
a war that leads to any kind of mass destruction.
一场导致大规模破坏的战争
Our leaders just don't see any viable alternative right now.
我们的领导只是现在没有看到 任何可行的替代
Promise me, if you're able to develop defence technologies
我保证,如果你们能发展防御技术
such as these shields that you spoke of,
比如你说过的屏蔽,
you'll share them with my government.
你会和 他们共享我的政♥府♥
Of course. Unauthorised incoming wormhole.
当然未经授权的引入虫洞
Wait here.
在这里等
Receiving Tok'ra IDC, sir. All defence teams on high alert.
接到塔科拉的智能磁盘控制器 长官所有防卫部队高度戒备
High alert. Repeat, high alert.
高度戒备重复,高度戒备
Open the iris.
打开虹膜
Stand down.
退席
Sorry, Jacob. Given what's been happening with the Tok'ra,
对不起,贾克布因为塔科拉发生的事情
We had to be sure it was you. Understood. What's going on?
我们不得不确认这是你明白接下来呢?
It's Daniel.
这是丹尼尔
Hey, Sam.
嗨,山姆
I'm so sorry.
对不起对不起
I tried this, but it didn't work.
我试过,但不起作用
We'll do our best.
我们会尽力
His condition is grave. I do not know if I can save him.
他的情形不妙我不知道是否可以救他
And even if I can, I do not believe I can restore his full healthy state.
并且即使我可以,我不相信我 能够完全恢复他的健康状态
Do what you can.
做你能够的
You're leaving? You can't... you can't leave.
你要离开? 你不能...不能离开
The rest is up to you.
剩下的全靠你了
Why... why me? Why... why give me this chance?
为什么...为什么是我 为什么...为什么给我这个机会?
Anyone can reach enlightenment -
任何可以得到启迪的人
anyone prepared to open their mind as you did when you first came to Kheb.
任何人准备开放他们的头脑 就像你初到凯卜时做的那样
They're trying to save me.
他们试图救我
They're healing me. I can feel it.
他们在治愈我我能感觉到
Then your journey will continue as before.
那么你的旅程将如从前般继续
What if I don't want it to?
如果我不要呢?
Not that way.
不是那样
Walking the great path brings great responsibility.
走向康庄大道带来巨大的责任
You cannot fear it, nor hesitate in your resolve.
你不能害怕,也不能犹豫
I understand.
我明白
I'm ready to go with you. Then stop them.
我准备和你一起那么制止他们
How?
怎么制止?
Daniel. Yeah.
丹尼尔嗯
Did you want something? Yeah.
你要什么? 对
Tell Jacob to stop. Why?
告诉贾克布停止为什么?
Because I'm ready to move on.
因为我准备好继续前进
You're just giving up? No.
你要放弃? 不
No, I'm not giving up, believe me.
我不要放弃相信我
You remember Oma?
你记得欧玛?
Sure.
当然
I think I can do more this way.
我认为我能做得更多
It's what I want.
这就是我想要的
I have to go now.
我得走了
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好的
Please, Jack.
请,杰克
Tell Jacob to stop.
告诉贾克布停止
Jacob.
贾克布
Stop.
停止
Are you serious? It's what he wants.
你是认真的? 这是他要的东西
Is someone else gonna tell me what to do?
有别的人要告诉我怎么做?
Just let him go.
让他走
Colonel?
上校?
I'm gonna miss you guys.
我会想你们的
Yeah...
对
You too.
你也一样
Thank you.
谢谢
For everything.
为了每一样事情
So...
所以...
What? See you around?
什么? 看看你周围?
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey.
嗨
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表