My name is K'tano.
我叫K'tano.
The once first prime of Imhotep.
因霍特普曾经的首任元首
A false god.
一个伪造的神.
A false god who has died by my own hand.
一个死于自己之手 的伪造的神.
Now I am free.
现在我自♥由♥了.
I am a free Jaffa.
我是一个自♥由♥的贾法.
If you have come to this place, then you wish to know freedom as I do.
如果你来过这里 你最好和我一样理解自♥由♥.
If you've come to hear me, then you know in your heart and in your mind
如果你来听我 那么在你心里和头脑里你知道
that the Goa'uld are not gods!
勾阿呜不是神!
Still, I am but one warrior.
尽管如此,我不是一个斗士.
Only together, we are an army of warriors!
只有在一起 我们才是一队勇士!
An army has weapons! An army has food!
军队有武器! 军队有食品!
In time, we shall have weapons,
我们会及时有武器
and enough food and drink to sustain us
和足够的食品饮料
for as long as it takes to achieve victory.
以支撑我们直到胜利.
Until then, we have our freedom.
到时我们有自♥由♥.
We have our brothers and sisters.
我们有兄弟姐妹.
I do not say that this will be easy.
我不是说那会很容易.
There will be sacrifice.
会有牺牲.
But for each of you who dies in the name of freedom,
但对于你们死于自♥由♥的名义下
your soul shall be sent to Kheb,
"你的灵魂会被送去凯卜,"
the place of freedom everlasting.
自♥由♥永存的地方.
Until then,
到那时
if you seek freedom,
如果你寻求自♥由♥
if you seek sanctuary,
如果你寻求避难所
know that this place is sanctuary.
知道那个地方就是避难所.
This is Cal Mah.
这是卡尔马
I declare this world a free world for all Jaffa!
我宣布这个世界是为 所有贾法的自♥由♥世界.
Let no Goa'uld challenge us!
没有勾阿呜会挑战我们!
The time has come for Jaffa to claim their rightful place among the stars
贾法要求在星际间获得 正当地位的时代来临了
as warriors who live and as warriors who die free!
作为生死为自♥由♥的斗士!
What say you, Teal'c? Is he not the means to our deliverance?
你说什么,提亚克 他不是我们判决的方式?
Stargate.SG1-s05e18.The.Warrior
第五季第18集 勇士
"Deliverance"?
判决?
Do you know what happened to the guys in that movie?
你知道电影里发生了什么?
I do not.
不知道.
Master Bra'tac, that's a very strong recommendation.
布瑞泰克大♥师♥,强烈推荐.
Yes, it is. Yet the rewards of such an alliance would be great.
对. 这种联盟的奖励会很棒.
Teal'c? Many of our allies have fallen, General.
提亚克? 许多 我们的盟军击落,将军.
The Tollan may be gone for ever. The Tok'ra are severely weakened.
托伦也许永远消失了 托克拉被严重削弱.
K'tano offers an army.
K'tano提供一支军队
An army that needs our help.
一支需要我们帮助的军队.
Have not the Jaffa helped your cause?
贾法有帮助你的理由
Teal'c, please don't misunderstand me.
提亚克,请别误解我.
You and Bra'tac have done more for us than anyone could ask.
你和布瑞泰克为我们所做 的多到不容他人♥质♥疑.
I owe you both my life. That's not what I'm saying.
我欠你们俩我的生命 那不是我说的.
What she's saying is, if this guy's come to us,
她说的是,如果这个人 来到我们
he's gotta be pretty desperate.
他会非常绝望.
We shouldn't underestimate this opportunity.
我们不应该低估这个机会.
An army of Jaffa challenging the power structure of the Goa'uld...
贾法的军队在挑战勾阿呜的权力结构.
It could inspire the Jaffa.
这能激发贾法.
Word of its very existence is a threat to the Goa'uld.
它存在的 宣言会是对勾阿呜的威胁.
You think the Goa'uld will let it happen?
你认为勾阿呜会让这发生?
We do not.
不.
Which makes K'tano's need so great.
什么让K'tano的需求如此强烈.
His army is drawn from many different System Lords.
他的队伍来自于许多 不同的系统主人.
More flock to him with each raid he makes.
每次他采取袭击让 更多人向他靠拢.
But an army cannot live on courage alone.
但是一个军队不能单靠勇气生存.
Dr Jackson, tell us about this Imhotep.
杰克森博士,告诉我们关于 因霍特普的事情.
This is the first I've heard of him.
这是我第一次听到.
In the third dynasty of ancient Egypt,
在古埃及的第三个王朝
Imhotep was credited as the first pyramid builder.
因霍特普被认为是 第一个金字塔建造者.
He was deified by the Egyptians,
他被埃及人神化了
but among the Goa'uld he never achieved power of any kind.
但在勾阿呜中间他从来 没有触及任何种类的权力.
He was never a System Lord.
他从不是系统主人.
Imhotep was probably an insignificant Goa'uld from a backwater planet.
因霍特普也许是一个 从死水星球来的无关紧要的勾阿呜.
Which explains how K'tano has managed to survive.
这解释了为什么K'tano成功生还.
He took out a nobody. Which probably only buys us time.
他取得了一个什么都不是的人 这也许只能为我们争取时间.
If we don't help, the Goa'uld will see this as the threat it really is.
如果我们不帮忙,勾阿呜将看清 这是真正的威胁.
Imhotep may have been a minor Goa'uld,
因霍特普也许是一个二流的勾阿呜
but K'tano is a great leader of men.
但K'tano是一个人类的伟大领袖.
I believe he will lead his army to victory over those
我相信他会领导军队走向胜利
who would deny us freedom.
战胜那些拒绝我们自♥由♥的人.
I've already ordered food and medical supplies for transport.
我已经订购了运输的 食品和医疗供应.
What we need to discuss is what kind of weapons and how many.
我们需要讨论的是 哪种武器以及多少.
Your projectile weapons have proven effective in battle.
你的射弹武器证明 在战斗中是有效的.
For several hundred warriors.
为好几百个斗士.
That may take some doing.
那可能要花点功夫.
General Hammond, if we may send a smaller number of weapons,
哈蒙德将军,如果我们 可以运送小一点数量的武器
as a gesture of good intentions.
作为良好意愿的姿态.
I think we owe these folks... to a point.
我想我们在每一方面 都欠这些人
Very well. You have a go.
非常好. 你有行动了.
O'Neill, you should know that some of the Jaffa you are about to meet
欧尼尔,你应该知道你 将要去会面的一些贾法
you may have met before, in battle.
你可能以前见过,在战争中.
Yeah... I thought about that.
对我考虑过.
The Jaffa have long memories.
贾法有很长的记忆.
That's all right because... I don't.
那没关系因为我没有.
It's... It's a... joke.
这这是个笑话.
Master Bra'tac, let's hope your faith in this man is well deserved.
布瑞泰克大♥师♥,让我们希望 你对这个人的信赖是很值得的.
I would stake my life on it.
我会押上我的性命.
Ours too, apparently.
我们的也一样,很显然.
I am Master Bra'tac, of Chulak.
我是布瑞泰克.
I have come with warriors of the Tauri.
我和陶利的斗士们一起来到这里.
Hi, guys!
你好,伙计们!
It means "Friends well met. " He's saying we come in peace.
意思是" 朋友们好" 他说我们和平而来.
Rak'nor. Teal'c. Tek mat'ek.
锐科诺.提亚克
It was Teal'c who gave me my first taste of freedom.
是提亚克给了我们最初的自♥由♥的感觉.
It is because of you I am here. Tek matte.
因为你,我来到这里. 泰麦特
"Tek matte" is a greeting of respect.
"泰麦特"是尊敬的问候.
OK. I'm just saying.
好. 我只是说说.
I don't care. OK.
我不在乎. 好.
These are among the great warriors of the Tauri.
这些都是陶利伟大的斗士
Daniel Jackson, Major Carter,
丹尼尔杰克森,卡特少校.
and their leader, Colonel O'Neill.
以及他们的领袖,欧尼尔上校.
You've come to speak with K'tano. Yes.
你们来和K'tano说话. 对.
He's on a mission and will return very soon.
他有任务很快回来.
What is this? The first shipment of many.
这是什么? 第一船装货.
We brought food, supplies,
我们带来了食品,装备
and last...
以及
weapons.
武器.
What? Your gesture is appreciated but...
什么? 你们的意愿很好但
they had hoped you would bring staff weapons. Zat'n'ktels. True weapons.
他们期望你们会带支柱武器 冉特尼可泰欧s.真的武器.
True weapons? It does not matter, friend.
真的武器? 没关系,朋友.
Come. See how our numbers are growing.
来. 看看我们的成员如何增长.
You see, O'Neill,
你看,欧尼尔.
these Jaffa were once sworn mortal enemies,
这些贾法曾宣誓是人类的敌人
each serving different false gods.
服务于不同的错误的神.
Now they work in harmony.
现在他们和谐工作.
Our numbers grow with each successful campaign.
我们的数量随每次成功的 战役而增长.
And you just trust every new arrival to your cause?
你相信每个新来的家伙?
Isn't it possible that some of these Jaffa are still loyal to their gods
是否可能其中的一些贾法 仍然效忠于原来的神
and are acting as spies within your ranks?
并且作为间谍打入你的队伍?
A warrior of K'tano's experience
一个K'tano斗士的经验
can see within the very soul of another Jaffa and know his allegiance.
可以深入另一个贾法的 灵魂指导他的效忠.
Kind of a leap of faith, isn't it?
某种信仰的飞跃,对吗?
No more than when Teal'c went through the rite of M'al Sharran.
只是当提亚克经历 马尔沙朗的仪式.
I saw into his heart and knew he no longer worshipped Apophis.
我看到他的内心知道他 不再崇拜阿波比斯.
That's not quite the same, is it?
那不大一样,对吗?
Our ways are different to you, O'Neill. Accept that.
我们的方式是不同的 欧尼尔. 接受它.
This discipline is called Mastaba.
这条纪律叫做mastaba.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表