Look, in principle, I agree with you.
看,原则上,我同意你
You injured my father.
你伤害了我父亲
I'm sorry.
对不起
I really am.
真的对不起
We were just trying to take back an Unas that's rightfully ours.
我们只是要带回一个 合法属于我们的乌纳斯
Stealing is wrong.
偷窃是错误的
Yes. It is.
对
Trust me. A whole lotta people are gonna have to die
相信我 许多人会不得不死在
before one Unas goes free.
乌纳斯得到自♥由♥前
Colonel, do you read?
上校,你能听到?进来
Yeah. What's your situation? We're at the gate, sir, but it's guarded.
对,你情况怎样? 我们在星际之门,长官,但被守卫着
Ifwe attempt to get through, it'll get ugly. Hold your position.
如果我们试图穿过,会变得很糟 保持位置
Radio silence. Gotta go.
无线电波沉默走
Beast stealing is punishable by death.
偷窃野兽罪该死
But it is my hope that that will not be necessary.
但我希望这不是必须的
But that will be up to you.
但是那个意愿全看你
I also know there were others with you and that they may try to rescue you.
我也知道有别人和你一起 并且他们试图救你
That would not be wise. I will not hesitate to kill you.
那不明智 我不会犹豫杀你
What do you want?
你要什么?
Tell me of the places where the Chaapa- ai can go.
告诉我哪里能通过恰怕艾
I do not understand why you take such risks for this beast.
我不明白为什么 你要为这个野兽冒如此大的风险
He is very valuable to me,
他对我非常有价值
but you can replace him with one of equal lineage.
但你可以用一个同样血缘的代替他
Because they're not beasts.
因为他们不是野兽
They're self- aware, intelligent beings,
他们是自我觉醒的智能动物
and you have no right to use them as slaves or treat them like you do.
并且你没有权利把他们用作奴隶 或如此对待他们
They used our forefathers as slaves
他们用我们的祖先作为奴隶
and treated them worse than we do our Unas.
并且比我们对待乌纳斯更坏的对待他们
And that makes you right? What would you have us do?
那样你就对了? 你要我们做什么?
Free them.
放了他们
Untrained, uncontrolled?
不可训练的,不可控的?
A beast would rip me limb from limb, eat me alive.
野兽会撕碎我,生吞我
Then send them to their home world.
然后送他们回到他们自己的世界
Our forefathers could have slaughtered them all,
我们的祖先可以全杀了他们
wiped them from the planet.
把他们扫出星球
But, instead, they saw a way to use their strength to our advantage.
但,取而代之的 他们看到利用他们智能来帮我们的方法
A way to coexist. For that, we thank them.
一条共存之路我们感谢他们
You don't coexist. You use them as slaves.
你们不是共存你把他们用作奴隶
Look. We're not gonna tell you anything, so you might as well let us go.
看,我们不是要告诉你任何事 所以你也许同样让我们走
We'll go back to where we came from,
我们会回到我们来的地方
you can go on doing what you do so well.
你可以继续做你的事情
Because now I know for certain there is more out there.
因为现在我确定还有更多的在那里
Yeah, I know the grass always looks cleaner.
对,我知道草地永远看起来更干净
But a bunch of bad guys with glowing eyes are out there,
但一伙有生机勃勃眼睛的坏人在那里
and you really don't wanna mess with them.
并且你真的不想和他们搞在一起
Teal'c! I will not continue to do nothing.
提亚克! 我不会继续不做任何事
What are you gonna do? Teal'c!
提亚克!你想干嘛?
Stop it! He's not gonna tell you anything!
停止! 他不会告诉你任何事
Chaka keka!
Chaka keka!
Quiet!
安静!
Quiet down!
安静下来!
Quiet!
安静!
Quiet!
安静!
Ka keka! No!
Ka keka! 不!
Impressive weapon.
印象深刻的武器
But not as efficient as a fire stick.
但不如火枪有效
It seems to stop working after it's been fired for a while.
看起来在被点火后停止了工作
I assume...
我假设...
that's what these are for.
那是这些的原因
Tell me how to make it work again. Give it to me, I'll show you.
告诉我如何让它重新工作 给我看看,我教你
It was simple enough to learn how to shoot it.
学习如何射击是很简单的
I will learn this part on my own as well.
我会自己学习这个部分
In the meantime, hunger and thirst will weaken you.
同时,饥饿和口渴会削弱你
Perhaps tomorrow you will tell me what I want to know.
也许明天你会告诉我我想知道的
I do not understand why,
我不明白为什么 你要为这个野兽冒如此大的风险
but it seems that you care for beasts
但看起来你对野兽的关注
more than you care for your own wellbeing.
更甚于你对自己生活的关注
So be it.
对
Every morning and night, I will come here to learn what you know.
每个早晨和夜晚 我会来到这里学习你知道的
If you do not tell me... I will kill a beast.
如果你不告诉我... 我会杀一头野兽
It may cost me.
这会让我破费
But I believe it may be worth it.
但我相信值得这个价
Until tonight.
直到今晚
Maybe we could take out those four guys,
也许我们可以带出那四个人
but then dozens more'd be all over us.
但更多的12个人会包围我们
Then we'd have to get through the gate.
然后我们必须通过大门
A diversion.
一个转换
Yeah, Carter. I got you.
对,卡特我听到你了
Sir, what's yourstatus? We heard shooting.
长官,你在哪里?我们听到射击
We're all right. One of the Unas took a hit.
我们很好 一个乌纳斯受到鞭打
Chaka? No, he's OK.
Chaka? 不,他很好
I told you to hold your position at the gate.
我告诉你在大门的位置
Yes, sir. Teal'c thinks we can create a big enough distraction
是,长官 3提亚克认为我们可以制♥造♥一个大的分散
to attempt a rescue, and I agree.
以吸引援救,我同意了
But we can't guarantee zero casualties.
但我们不能保证零伤亡
Ifthat's still your concern, please advise. Over.
如果那仍然是你关心的,请给建议
I don't think we can talk our way out of this.
我不认为我们可以脱离这个讨论
For once, I'm not asking us to.
只有一次,我没有要求我们去
Damn it, Daniel. Let's get outta here.
不管,丹尼尔 让我们去那里
All of us.
我们全部
Sir, still awaiting your orders.
长官,仍然等待你的命令
Yeah. We've got three Unas who are gonna be joining us.
好我们有3个乌纳斯要加入我们
Do what you have to do, Carter.
做你必须做的,卡特
You! Leave it!
你! 离开它!
Come here!
过来!
Quick! Water! Before the fire spreads to the buildings!
快! 水! 在火蔓延到大楼之前!
Get him!
抓住他!
Where's Teal'c? Trying to be popular.
提亚克在哪里?试图受到欢迎
Stand back! Keka!
往后站!
Keka.
Keka.
Come on, come on.
继续,继续
Ka cha. Ka cha!
Ka cha. Ka cha!
Stop! Hey!
停! 嗨!
Chaka!
Chaka!
It's OK. Chaka.
好了,Chaka
Ka- nay. Friend.
朋友
Friend.
朋友
I thought you said the gate was heavily guarded.
我想会你说大门重兵把守
The men may have gone to town to help put out the fire.
人们也许都跑去村子帮忙救火了
Or we got an ambush here.
否则我们会在这里遭到伏兵
Hey, hey! Stop.
嗨,嗨! 停止
Keka! Chaka!
Keka! Chaka!
Keka!
Keka!
I think he understands why we stopped.
我认为他懂得我们为什么停
All right. Fan out. Cover'em.
好的 散开 覆盖他们
Chaka!
Chaka!
Chaka! No!
Chaka! 不!
We're all clear, sir. Teal'c's dialling the gate.
我们都明确了,长官 提亚克在拨门
We should hurry. There might be more men coming.
我们得快也许有更多的人进来
Chaka!
Chaka!
Come on. We're taking you home.
继续,我们会带你回家
No na. No na. Home.
No na. No na. 家.
Aka. No na!
Aka. No na!
Ko. Aka. Kek.
Ko. Aka. Kek.
We did all this to save you.
我们做这一切都是为了来救你
Aka. Kek.
Aka. Kek.
He never intended to come with us.
他永不会和我们一起走
Ska nat. Ka keka.
Ska nat. Ka keka.
He thought he was helping us escape. So what does he wanna do?
他认为他在帮我们逃脱 那么他要干嘛?
Stay and fight, and free the others.
留下来抗争,解放其他的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表