It is better that one should live than that they both die.
一个人活着总比两个都要死的好.
Isn't this really about your Zatarc research?
你的研究不是真的吗?
I don't understand. If Martouf had lived,
我不明白. 如果马尔夫活着
you couldn't have examined his brain tissue. You'd have learned nothing.
你不能检查他的脑组织 你就什么也了解不到.
Would you have preferred his sacrifice to be for nothing?
你想要他的牺牲毫无价值吗?
I would have preferred another way.
我宁愿是其它的办法.
You knew Martouf well? Yes.
你很了解马尔夫吗? 是的.
Well, knowing him as you did, what choice do you think he would have made?
噢,和你一样了解 你认为他会作出什么选择?
Martouf is not entirely gone, Major.
马尔夫也没有完全消失,长官.
His thoughts and his memories live on in Lantash.
他的思想和他的记忆还活着.
Jarren.
杰伦.
My lord does not wish to be disturbed at this time.
我的上帝不希望你这个时候倒乱.
I don't look a thing like this guy. For this work you don't have to.
我没有像这样看这个人 因为这不是一个你必须要做的工作.
You'll be fine. Just remember to pour from the right.
你会没事的. 只要记住.
Kel shak Jarren?
凯尔 . 沙卡 . 杰伦?
Aric kree Onak.
艾里克 . 克里 . 奥卡.
Nis trah Jarren.
尼斯 . 杰伦.
I am your loyal servant Jarren.
我是你的忠心的仆人杰伦.
Rise.
举起来.
I will have my tea.
我会喝掉我的茶的.
What's goin' on? We've received a transmission.
发生什么事情呢? 我们接到了一个任务.
Our sensors have detected a fleet of motherships bound for Revanna.
我们的传感器已经侦察到驶住 埃文的舰队.
You must leave immediately.
你必须马上离开.
An incoming wormhole's blocking our escape through the Stargate.
一个即将到来的虫洞正在妨碍 我们从星际之门的逃脱.
The Goa'uld can only sustain a wormhole for 38 minutes.
勾阿呜只能支撑一个虫洞38分钟.
The ships will be here before then.
飞船会在那之前到来.
There is no other escape.
没有其它逃脱的办法.
Identify yourselves.
认清你自己.
I represent the Jade Emperor, the exulted Lord Yu Huang Shang- Ti.
我扮演着国王
Two life signs scanned. No weapons detected.
两个生命迹象. 没有探测到武器.
Lowering shields.
放下盾牌.
Our fellow System Lords are not to be trusted.
我们的系统是不可信的.
Neither are their slaves. Understood, my lord.
不是他们的奴隶. 明白,我的国王.
Do you have any ships available?
你还有飞船吗?
A few unarmed cargo ships, but they're on other missions.
有一些没有武装的飞船 但是他们在执行另外一个任务.
We have begun making new tunnels. What good is that gonna do?
我们已经开始了打造新的地道 那样做有什么好处?
Spread out the risk of getting hit by an air attack.
会分散空袭的危险.
You could lend us a hand moving life- support equipment and supplies.
你可以帮助我们转移到 可以支撑生命的地方.
Major, lend him a hand. Yes, sir.
长官,帮助他. 是,长官.
What are you doing? I'm cutting power to the base.
你在做什么? 我在消减基地的能量.
The energy signature would give away our position.
能量信♥号♥♥会泄露我们的位置.
They must use random bombardment. That's encouraging.
他们必须利用炮击 那是很值得奖励的.
Colonel, the Tok'ra have never had the military resources of the Goa'uld.
上校,托克拉从来没有得到 勾阿呜军事来源.
We use disguise and subterfuge. Our bases are designed to be hidden.
我们利用伪装. 我们基地很隐蔽.
We are just not equipped to repulse such a large enemy force.
我们不能击退这么大的敌方力量.
Well, they're not just gonna go away.
噢,他们不会离开的.
I can assure you, Major, if this base is compromised,
我可以向你保证,长官 如果这个基地妥协的话
we will fight until the last of us has fallen.
我们会战斗直到我们最后一个人.
With what? Zats?
有什么?
What else is there? Well, you've got that poison.
那里还有什么? 噢,你已经中毒了.
If it's half as good as you say it is,
如果有你说的一半好
it could wipe out any potential ground assault.
这可以消灭那些潜在的威胁.
And risk killing every Tok'ra as well?
冒险杀掉每一个托克拉?
Hey! We're all gonna die if we sit around and wait for the attack.
嗨! 我们都会死如果我们 干坐着等着袭击.
Believe me. If it came down to it, we would sacrifice ourselves,
相信我,如果发生了 我们会牺牲我们自己
and use the poison on our enemy if we had some.
如果我们中了一些毒的话 对我们的敌人施放这些毒气.
Unfortunately the only quantity in existence is in Selmak's possession.
不幸地是存在的数量只在塞尔玛体内.
It would take weeks to synthesise more.
要花几个星期来合成.
Lord Yu Huang Shang- Ti.
陛下驾到
Note them, Jarren.
记下他们,杰伦.
My future allies.
我未来的同盟者.
Bastet, Kali the Destroyer.
巴斯特,卡莉.
They made a treaty with Sobek, then attacked him in the celebratory feast.
他们订了一个协约 然后攻击他们.
Sobek let his guard down.
降低他的戒心.
Rumour has it his head still decorates Bastet's palace in Bubastis.
谣言说他的头悬持在巴斯特的王宫里.
You have a good memory. They are still worthy of my allegiance.
你有一个很好的记忆. 他们还值我效忠.
Do not accept gifts from Baal.
不要接受巴力的礼物.
They have a habit of exploding,
他们会爆♥炸♥,
especially when he feels he has been slighted.
特别是当他已经 很轻微的时候.
He wiped out two star systems, 60 million lives,
他消灭了两个星系,6千万生命
rather than lose them to Sokar in a territorial dispute.
胜于在那场领土争夺战里的死亡人数.
Poor loser.
可怜的失败者.
Do not consort with Morrigan's servant.
不要和里加的仆人在一起.
He will attempt to draw out strategic information in idle conversation.
他会企图在那个无聊的谈话里 打听出那个战略情报.
I know your last servant
我知道你最后的仆人
gave away the location of one of your secret bases.
在你的基地的一个地方消失了.
He was killed in the surprise attack.
他会杀在那场令人震惊的袭击里.
It is what has given me the honour to serve you, my lord.
能够招待很高兴.
Olokun is still seething over a recent loss to my forces.
奥罗肯还在那里计算我 最近在武器上的损失.
He may try to kill you out of spite.
他也许是想杀你泄恨.
Do not make me look foolish by allowing yourself to be murdered.
不要让我看起来很愚蠢.
Yes, my lord.
是,我的主人.
Yu.
禹.
I am pleased you were able to join us, given recent events.
我很高兴你可以加入我们 假定最近发生的事情.
I understand your fleet suffered some heavy losses.
我明白你的舰队损失严重.
I am not the only one.
我不是唯一的一个.
Did I not hear your new flagship was destroyed?
你不是听说你的新舰队被破坏了吗?
I lost 2,000 Jaffa.
我损失了2000个贾法 .
Such is war. No!
这是一场战争. 不!
This is different. This enemy attacks like a coward.
这是不同的 这个敌人的攻击就像是一个胆小的人.
Bastet and Kali have suffered similar setbacks.
巴斯特和凯莉已经经历了相似的挫折.
They are more frequent,
他们更加频繁
while the identity of our antagonist continues to elude us.
当我们的敌人一直逃避我们.
I'm certain you have your suspicions.
我肯定你有你自己的怀疑.
We're all suffering at the hands of this unknown adversary.
我们都受到不明敌手的攻击.
By shrouding himself, he sows discord amongst us.
隐藏他自己,他和我们意见不合.
Mansfield, it's O'Neill. Report.
曼斯菲尔德,这是欧尼尔 报告.
A section of the structure collapsed.
一部分大楼已经崩塌了.
We have some injured Tok'ra here.
我们有一些受伤的托克拉人在这里.
Sir, we got another one. Get'em outta there.
长官,我们得到了另外一个. 带他们出去.
Roger that. Let's go. We gotta move.
我们走. 我们要行动.
Elliot, let's go. He's still alive, sir.
艾尼尔,我们走. 他还活着,长官.
Major, what's your situation?
长官,你的情况怎么样?
Mansfield, report!
曼斯菲尔德,报告!
The al- kesh continue to bomb the area around the gate.
还是一直在轰炸在这扇门 附近的地区.
No Tok'ra have surfaced and attempted escape.
没有托克拉人想逃跑.
Escape? There's no escape.
逃跑? 没有逃跑.
They hide in their tunnels like rats. Continue the bombardment.
他们藏在他们自己的地道里 持续炮击.
Prepare your ground troops for infiltration.
准备好你的军队.
Elliot. Direct hit, sir.
艾尼尔. 直接攻击,长官.
Where's the rest of your team? They're dead.
你其余的队伍在哪里? 他们死了.
Sir, we need to get him to the infirmary.
长官,我们需要带他到医院.
The infirmary has been destroyed.
医院已经受到袭击.
We'll take them to the lab. Follow me.
我们带他们到实验室. 跟着我.
I'm transferring the formula for the poison to this crystal.
我正在把这种毒气中转成晶体.
And I'm erasing the memory of the computer.
我删掉了电脑储存.
We'll die before we give up our secrets.
我们会在泄露我们的机密前死去.
You know, we really should come up with a new strategy.
你知道,我们真的应该拿出 一些新的战略.
One that does not include us dying.
那不包括我们死.
We must know what is happening on the surface.
我们必须知道地面上发生了什么事情.
We're cut off from the surface sensors.
我们从地面传感器处切断
You must use the secondary ring room.
你必须利用第二个电♥话♥间.
Show them.
拿出他们.
Jacob.
雅各布.
Jacob, are you there? It's Daniel.
雅各布,你在那里吗? 我是丹尼尔.
Daniel, how's it goin'?
丹尼尔,怎么样呢
It's kinda like Goa'uldan Mardi Gras.
这看起来有一点像是勾阿呜.
A shipjust docked, so by my count you got all seven.
一艘船靠岸了. 按我的计算你抓住了七个.
It's time to release the poison. We may wanna hold off a while.
是要释放毒气的时候了 我们也许想拖延一会儿.
They're expecting someone else. Who?
他们在等待某个人. 谁?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表