Sir, if you don't mind, I've got a couple of questions.
长官,如果你不介意 我有两个问题.
Talk fast.
快点说.
Well, do you have any idea how the Goa'uld escaped from the SGC?
噢,你知道勾阿呜是怎么 从星门指挥部逃脱的吗?
None whatsoever. What weapons might we be facing?
不知道. 我们可能会面对什么武器?
Not a clue. Anything else?
不是一条线索. 还有别的事情吗?
Sorry, sir, I'm just... trying to assess the situation.
对不起,长官,我只是... 想尝试估计一下那个情况.
Two of my team were chasing a Goa'uld. They've been missing four hours.
我们两个队正在追击勾阿呜 他们已经失踪四个小时了.
That's the situation.
情况就是那样.
This building was the last- known location
这栋大楼是卡特长官
of Major Carter and Daniel Jackson.
和丹尼尔 . 杰克森最后知道的地点.
Elliot, have your team secure the perimeter. Keep your channel open.
艾尼尔,让你的队伍保护首相 把你的路线打开.
Teal'c, you're with me.
提亚克,你跟我在一起.
Sir! We're not going in with you?
长官! 我们不是跟你一起进去吗?
Have your team secure the perimeter. Do you understand the order?
让你的队伍去保护首相. 你听不懂命令吗?
Yes, sir! Then do it, Lieutenant!
是,长官! 那就快去照办,上尉!
Grogan, Satterfield. Cover the other side of the building.
菲德尔. 封锁住大楼的另外一侧.
Yes, sir. Hailey.
是,长官. 万岁.
You're with me.
你跟我在一起.
Hold position.
就站在位置上.
They're taking fire. Grogan, stay where you are.
他们在开火 格罗根,就站在你在的地方.
Backup! Elliot, get off the channel. I say again, we need backup.
后援! 艾尼尔,打开路线 我再说一次,我们需要后援.
OK. Move in. Move in!
好的. 进来. 进来!
Drop your weapon, Major! Daniel's become a Goa'uld!
放下你的武器,长官 丹尼尔变成勾阿呜了.
She's the Goa'uld. Listen to her voice. Major, drop that weapon!
她是勾阿呜. 听她的声音 长官,放下武器!
I'm Tok'ra. Now listen carefully. Daniel has become a Goa'uld.
我是托克卡. 现在仔细听着 丹尼尔已经变成勾阿呜了.
We need to get him back to the SGC. She's already shot me once.
我们需要把他带回星门指挥部 她已经对我开枪了.
If she shoots me again... Drop it, Major! Now!
如果她再对我开枪... 放下,长官! 现在!
Grogan. What the hell was that?
格罗根. 那到底是什么?
She was gonna shoot Dr Jackson. Two shots from a zat kills.
她要对杰克森博士开枪 开了两枪了.
That's true, but you're wrong about one thing.
是真的,但是你搞错了一件事情.
She's the Tok'ra. I'm the Goa'uld.
她是托尔卡. 我是勾阿呜.
OK!
好的!
So!
所以!
We're all dead, and there's an armed Goa'uld on the loose.
我们都死了,有一个备有武器的勾阿呜.
I got a problem with that.
我有一个问题.
Anybody else got a problem with that?
有人还有问题吗?
Think it over. Report to the ready line in 20 minutes.
想清楚. 20分钟后报告.
Dismissed.
解散.
Move!
行动!
Aren't you bein' a little hard on'em?
你不是对他们有点刻薄吗?
Will you turn that thing off? Sorry.
噢,你把那个东西关闭了吗 对不起.
No. I wasn't bein' too hard on'em.
不. 我对他们不刻薄.
Stargate.SG1-s05e13.Proving.Ground
第五季第13集 试炼之地
You hesitated, Lieutenant.
你犹豫了,上尉.
I was assessing the situation, sir.
我正在估计情况,长官.
OK. We all ended up dead. Assess that.
好的. 我们都要以死结束.
I stopped to argue with Grogan and lost control.
我停止跟格罗根争论 然后失去了控制.
And that wasn't even your first mistake!
那不是你第一次犯错了!
What's your excuse?
你的理由是什么?
I didn't believe Dr Jackson was the Goa'uld.
我不相信杰克杰博士是勾阿呜.
Why not, Satterfield? I don't know. That was just my instinct.
为什么不是,菲尔德? 我不知道. 那只是我的直觉.
She thinks he's cute.
她认为他很可爱.
You let your personal feelings for the host, in this case Dr Jackson,
你让你的个人感觉主导 既然这样,杰克森博士
get in the way of what needed to be done.
妨碍了需要做的事情.
Yes, ma'am.
是的,女士.
Hailey? I was awaiting Lieutenant Elliot's order.
海莉? 我正在等艾尼尔上尉的命令.
To do what? Shoot'em both.
做什么? 对他们两个开枪.
If you don't know who's Goa'uld or Tok'ra,
如果你不知道谁是勾阿呜或是托尔卡
disable them and sort it out later.
使他们失去能力然后挑选出来.
Thank you!
谢谢你!
That was your mistake. It's not always one or the other.
那是你的错误 这不是一个或是其它.
I understand that, sir.
我明白,长官.
May I ask how you and Teal'c were taken out?
我可以问你和提亚克是怎么出去的吗?
It was part of the scenario. I don't buy it, sir.
这是一部分想定 我不承认,长官.
Excuse me? You're special ops trained.
对不起? 你是受过特别训练的.
Teal'c is a former first prime.
提亚克是前任首相
There's no way you'd allow yourself to be taken out.
你没有办法让你自己出去.
We were taken by surprise. So you couldn't have called for backup.
我们很吃惊. 所以你不能要求后援.
There had to be something else. And that's why you hesitated?
必须是别的事情. 那就是为什么你犹豫的原因?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
OK. One of your team members distracted you into getting shot by the enemy,
好的. 你的一个队伍成员把你转移到 让你中了敌人的枪
and you want to poke holes in the training scenario.
你想打开一个口.
It wasn't a fair test.
这不是一个公平的测试.
There's such a thing as overthinking a situation, Lieutenant.
有一件像这样的事情,上尉.
When you're dealing with what we deal with,
你什么时候处理我们处理的事情
you've got to think on your feet, and think fast.
你开始考虑.
These... and other cliche's
这些...其它的
will be available to you all for one more day of training with me.
会值得让你再用一天训练我.
After that... you'll either be assigned to an SG team... or not.
在那之后... 你会被分派到一个SG队...
Dismissed.
解散.
You realise he's right about the scenario, sir.
你意识到他只是一种想定,长官.
Yeah, we'll have to fix that for next time.
是的,我们下一次必须确定下来.
See you at the garage. Yes, sir. Good luck with them.
在车♥库♥看到你. 是的,长官 祝他们好运.
Colonel!
上校!
Something on your mind, Lieutenant?
你在想一些事情,上尉?
I apologise for the attitude I gave you.
我为我对你的态度而道歉.
I like people with attitude. I much prefer them to people who suck up.
我喜欢人们用那种态度 我宁愿他们那样.
That's not what I was doing, sir.
那不是我在做的事情,长官.
You want my approval? You're a fine officer.
你想得到我的允许? 你是一个好长官.
The Air Force has already decided that or you wouldn't be here.
空军已经决定,否则你不会在这里.
But not everyone is cut out to go off world.
但是不是每个人都要离开这个世界.
I am. You don't decide that.
我是. 你没有决定.
What I'm trying to say, sir,
我要说的是,长官
is that I feel like I've trained for this my whole life.
我觉得我的一辈子都在训练.
I don't intend to let it slip by.
我不打算错过这个.
See that you don't.
知道你不想错过.
Maybe he's not on our side. Either that or he just doesn't like you.
也许他不是和我们一边的 不是那样就是他喜欢你.
Oh, but he loves you. I don't think he likes anybody.
噢,但是他爱你. 我不认为他喜欢任何人.
You're wrong about that. He'd do anything for his team.
你是错误的. 他做的一切事情都是为了他的队伍.
How do you know? I saw him in action.
你是怎么知道的? 我看到他在活动.
He put his life on the line for us.
他冒着生命的代价和我们站在同一边
Yeah. Tell us again, Hailey.
是的. 再跟我们说一次,海莉.
May be some detail you left out the last ten times.
也许是你最后10分钟所漏掉的细节.
Hey. Nobody gets assigned to an SG team
嗨. 没有人被分派到SG部队
without the recommendation of an SG team commander.
没有得到SG部队司令官的推荐.
It just so happened to be Colonel O'Neill's turn,
只是正好输到了欧尼尔
and I don't have a problem with that.
我对此没有异议.
Why not?
为什么没有?
It means if we get chosen, we were chosen by the best.
这意味着我们被选择了 我们被最优秀的选择了.
What happens if we don't?
如果我们没有被选择的话 会发生什么事情?
Then let's all decide, right here right now. We all make it. Together.
我们都决定,现在就在那里 我们做到了.
Like the man said, it's not up to us.
就像是那个人所说的 这不是由我们所决定的.
You're wrong about that, too.
你也是错误的.
I'm going for a run. Who's in?
我要走了. 谁在里面.
I'm in.
我在里面.
All right.
好的.
Later.
晚点.
Colonel. Thought you'd have gone home for the night.
上校. 我还以为你晚上已经回家了.
I... thought about it.
我...想过.
But I wanted to finish up these training reports.
但是我想结束这些训练报告.
What do you think of Lieutenant Elliot?
你对艾尼尔上尉有什么想法?
He... thinks too much, which makes him indecisive.
他...想得太多了 那让他很难决定.
He's trying to figure out what I want instead of trusting his instincts.
他想指出我想要的是不是相信他的直觉.
Or... he's very intelligent,
也许...他非常聪明
recognises the whole point of this training programme
认可整个的训练项目
is to introduce non- terrestrial factors,
提出非陆地因素
and he respects you more than you know.
他比你所知道的还要尊重你.
You bought his excuse for hesitating, didn't you?
你原谅了他的犹豫,不是吗?
Well, he was right. You would never have let it happen.
噢,他是对的 你永远不会让这样的事情发生.
I think he was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
我想他在给你作出不利的判定.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表