She thinks so. Whatever she thinks, her fever is rising.
她认为如此 无论她想什么,她的热度在升高
Admittedly more slowly,
无可否认的更加缓慢
and she seems to be able to handle it better, but...
并且她看起来不能更好的处理,但是...
I can't control it.
我不能控制它
Let's find the answers.
让我们找到答案
Dismissed.
解散
Cassandra?
卡珊卓?
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
It helps, to do this.
它有帮助 就这么干
How?
怎样?
It's almost like the heat is leaving my body
这好像热量在离开我的身体
and going into the chess piece.
并且进入象棋块
You haven't found a cure, have you?
你们还没有找到治愈方法,对吗?
No. We're still trying. It's all right.
对,我们仍在尝试 没关系
No, it's not.
不
We may still learn something from the biosamples SG-1 brought back.
我们仍然学习一些SG-1带回来的标本
They might help your body produce antibodies.
它们可能帮助你的身体产生抗体
I want this to happen, Janet.
我要这发生,珍妮特
Don't say that. It's going to happen anyway.
别这么说 肯定会发生的,无论如何
You're ill. You know that it's more than that now.
你在生病 你知道现在不再是了
I can feel a power inside me.
我能感受到体内的一种力量
It's only the beginning.
这只是开始
And your body is undergoing an enormous physical strain.
并且你的身体将忍♥受巨大的体力紧张
You think it's gonna kill me? I am worried about that possibility, yes.
你认为这会杀害我? 我担心那种可能性,对
I don't care. Well, you should.
我不在乎 对,你应该
I know the limits of the human body. Maybe I'm not human any more.
我知道人类身体的极限 也许我不再是人类
OK. f course you are. Dying may be part of the transformation.
好你当然是 死亡也许是转变的一部分
I don't care whether it is or not!
我不在乎这是或不是!
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sweetheart, sometimes when a person is sick,
甜心,有时候当一个人生病
it's important for them to fight.
斗志对他们很重要
I want you to fight this. OK. K?
我要你为此战斗,好吗?
That can't be right. The EM field is interfering.
那不可能是对的 EM场在阻碍
No. She'll be able to control that now.
不她现在能够控制
I ran the test three times.
我测试了三次
The results were consistent, and it agrees with the EEG.
结果是一致的,并且这符合EEG
That's a 25 per cent higher level of activity than normal.
高于正常活动水平的25%
How can her body sustain that? She can channel the heat from her body.
她的身体如何承受? 她能通过身体驱散热量
Don't ask me how.
现在别问我
But I don't know how long she's gonna be able to keep it up.
但我不知道她能坚持多久
What I'd like her to do is sleep. She's been awake for 30 hours straight.
我希望她睡觉 她已经连续清醒30小时了
I was about to go and see her. Thank you.
我马上去看望她 谢谢你
Hey.
嗨
I hear you don't wanna sleep. You want some company?
我听说你不想睡觉你要些协助?
You wouldn't leave.
你不会离开
When the Goa'uld planted the bomb inside me, you wouldn't leave.
当勾阿呜在体内种下炸♥弹♥ 你不会离开
Even though your orders were to leave me there alone, you stayed with me.
即使你的命令是让我独自离开 你会陪着我
Yeah. Why?
对 为什么?
I don't know. Just an instinct.
我不知道只是一种直觉
That I was gonna be OK. K? Yeah, I think so.
我会好? 对,我认为如此
But you didn't know for sure.
但你不能肯定
No.
不能
Well...
那么...
that's how I feel about what's happening to me now.
那是我感觉会发生的
Do you understand? Yeah, I think I do.
你能明白? 对,我想是的
Want me to stay with you for a while? It's not time yet.
要我陪你一会儿?现在还不是时候
Don't say that.
别那么说
Well, when it is... time,
好,当...的时候
will you be here?
你会在这里?
I promise.
我保证
I think I can sleep now, for a little while.
我想我现在能睡觉了,一小会儿
OK. K.
好的
Sam? I think she's asleep.
山姆? 我想她睡着了
Good. Listen. The bodies of the villagers - what happened to them?
好的 听着,村民们的身体发生了什么?
They were cremated. We sent a team back.
他们被焚毁我们把队伍召回
So there could be a bone fragment.
所以也许会有骨碎片
If we find one from someone
如果我们找到骨碎片
who's been through the initiation, antibodies may...
抗体也许...
That was four years ago. The chances...
那是4年以前机会...
OK. h, no.
好的 不
Cassandra?
卡珊卓?
It was a Goa'uld. What?
是个勾阿呜 什么?
I was asleep. I thought it was a nurse.
我在睡觉我想是个护士
But I did sense its presence. I haven't sensed anything.
但我确实感觉它的出现 我什么都没感觉到
It was after you left. At first no one was there.
它在你左后面最初没有人在那里
When it got closer, I saw someone.
当它靠近,我看到了
This is a code three alert.
这是三号♥警报
We need zats and TERs in isolation room four - now.
我们需要第四隔离室的东西,现在
Are you all right? It ran away when I screamed.
你没事吧? 当我喊叫的时候它逃跑了
Major? It appears there's a Goa'uld on the base.
少校? 看起来基地出现勾阿呜
What? How is that possible?
什么?这可能吗?
Nirrti possesses the technology to become invisible.
内尔提拥有变得不可见的技术
Cronus is dead. If he was the System Lord holding her prisoner...
克罗诺斯死了 如果他是系统主人把持她的囚犯...
So she's out.
所以她走了
The rings. It was her. She came through the Stargate with us.
铃♥声♥就是她 她和我们一起通过星际之门
She was waiting for us in her lab the whole time.
她一直在她的实验室等我们
We may have inadvertently triggered a device alerting her to our presence.
我们也许不经意的触发了 给她发信♥号♥♥告知我们出现的装置
Go level by level. Check everything. Keep in radio contact.
一级接一级,检查每一样东西
If you locate her, do not shoot to kill.
如果你找到她,别射杀
Colonel? I'm stayin' here, sir.
上校? 我会留在这里,长官
I figure, you fought her off the first time, I'm safer here with you.
我认为,你会第一次斗败她 我在这里和你一起比较安全
She was here the whole time you've been back.
她一直在这里你回来以后
We'll find her. No, she's right.
我们会找到她 不,她是对的
Why did she wait until now to come after Cassandra?
为什么她要等到现在 在卡珊卓后面才来?
Level 22 is clear.
22级清楚了
Level 21, clear. Roger that.
21级,清楚 收到
She wanted to check on her experiment. We don't know what she wants.
她要检查她的实验 我们不知道她要什么
No. If the transformation were going to kill me,
不如果转变会杀了我
she would've just let it happen.
她不会只是让它发生
Don't you see? Honey, not now.
你看不到? 亲爱的,不是现在
No, but it did work. Cassandra.
不,但它确实有效 卡珊卓
No.
不
Look out!
小心!
Easy! We need her alive.
容易!我们要她活着
Security to iso room four. All search teams stand down.
第四隔离室安全防卫 所有搜索队伍撤退
Cassie? Cassie, don't do this.
卡希?卡希,别这样
Please get her outta here.
请带他离开
Come on, let's move! Roll her over. Easy.
来吧,我们走摇开她好的
What's gonna happen to Cassandra? What is her condition?
卡珊卓会怎样? 她的情况如何?
She just lost consciousness.
她只是丧失了意识
Then the end is very near.
结局非常近了
If she dies... so do you.
如果她死了...你也会
And what do you offer in return?
作为回报你提供什么?
I don't think you're in any position to bargain.
我不认为你有任何讨价还价的余地
I am in the position to save the life of a child you hold dear.
我站在挽救一个孩子生命的立场
Release me. We can't do that.
放了我 我们不能那么做
General...
将军...
With my invisibility device intact.
确保我不可见装置的完整性
I also require a sample of her blood.
我也要求她血液的样本
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Those are my terms.
那些是我的队伍
She says she can help Cassandra. If we trust her.
她说她能帮助卡珊卓 如果我们相信她
No, if we let her go.
不,如果我们让她走
Do you believe that she can actually help?
你认为她真的能帮忙?
Seeing as how we don't have a choice, I guess it's worth a shot.
看起来我们似乎没有选择 我想值得一赌
What is General Hammond going to do? He hasn't decided yet.
哈蒙德将军要做什么? 他还没有决定
I really need to get back and see Cassandra.
我真的需要回去看看卡珊卓
We all know how tough this has been for you, so if you need anything...
我们都知道这对你有多痛苦 所以如果你需要什么...
Thanks.
谢谢
All right. Give me 70 milligrams of dantrolene.
好给我70毫克丹托伦
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表