Once you get to the Revanna gate,
一旦你到达日瓦纳大门
dial the Alpha site. They're expecting you.
拨号♥阿尔法位 他们在期待你
I think I speak for about six billion people when I say "good luck".
我想当我说"好运"的时候 我在为大月60亿人代言
You too.
你也一样
I'm gonna wanna talk to you guys.
我要和你的人谈谈,
Teal'c, try to take it easy on the engines.
提亚克,对引擎试图放松
Why?
为什么?
I'm slightly concerned that if we push them too hard and they burn out
我有点注意到如果我们把它们 推得太紧并且把它们烧坏
before we reach escape velocity,
在我们到达逃逸速度之前
we'll come crashing back to the planet.
我们会彻底回到地球
I'm confident. Me too.
我有信心, 我也是
As am I.
我也是
I appreciate that, but if we don't hear from SG-1...
我欣赏那个 但如果我们没有得到SG-1的消息...
We're getting a message, sir. It's SG1. You were saying?
我们在受到信息,长官 这是SG-1, 你在说话?
The signal's being relayed through AF SATCOM. Audio only.
信♥号♥♥通过空军卫星通讯系统时被分程传播.只有音频
Pipe it through, Sergeant. Yes, sir.
用管道传送,军士 是,长官
Please respond.
请回答
SG-1. This is General Hammond. Please respond.
SG-1, 我是哈蒙德将军, 请回答
Sir, we've just dropped out of hyperspace.
长官,我们刚刚离开多♥维♥空间
We should reach the asteroid in a few minutes.
我们应该在几分钟内到达小行星
We're relieved to hear that, Major.
我们很放心听到这个,少校
You sent engineers to the Alpha site ten days ago.
你在10天前送工程师去阿尔法位
The ship's barely flying as it is, sir. We're lucky we made it this far.
船只只能如常开动,长官 我们很幸运
Understood. Proceed with your mission.
明白, 继续进行你们的任务
Yes, sir.
是,长官
All right. 39 minutes before impact,
好, 撞击前39分钟
the asteroid will reach the fail- safe position.
小行星会到达不合格安全位置
After that point, it'll be too close to Earth
那之后,它会离地球太近
for the explosion to deflect it.
而无法使之偏离
That leaves us three and a half hours.
这留给我们3个半小时
So we just drop off the bomb and... what?
所以我们只要放下炸♥弹♥并且... 什么?
Our scans show that the asteroid
我们的探测器显示小行星
is pitted with impact craters and fissures.
满是撞击的痕迹
We fly the ship into the deepest crater
我们的飞船去到我们能找到的最深的弹坑
we can find at a right angle to its trajectory.
在它轨迹上的正确角度
The crater should direct the explosive force of the bomb
弹坑会主导炸♥弹♥的爆♥炸♥力
like a rocket nozzle.
就像火箭的喷嘴
When we're just above the surface,
当我们正好在表面上空
we bring down the MALP with the bomb.
我们投下移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪和炸♥弹♥
Then we land, and two of us go EVA.
然后我们着陆,我们中的两个去EVA
That would be you and me.
那将是你和我
We walk the MALP down into a fissure
我们带移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪走向弹坑的裂缝底部
at the bottom of the crater to focus the blast.
瞄准爆♥炸♥
We set the timer and then we get out of there.
我们设置计时器然后离开那里
Piece of cake. There is one other thing.
小意思, 还有另外的一件事情
We're about to pass through the Leonids:
我们将要通过狮子座流星群:
a cometary trail Earth crosses sometimes.
一个地球有时穿过的彗星轨迹
The shields should help protect the ship.
屏蔽会帮助保户飞船
Anyone caught outside is gonna have to find cover, and fast.
任何在外面的人必须寻找掩护 并且尽快
What was that?
那是什么?
I'm having difficulty with the sub- light engines.
潜艇光引擎方面我有困难
Yes, you are.
对
Sir?
长官?
What is it? An overload in the control systems.
这是什么? 控制系统的超负荷
Backups? We don't have any.
备份? 我们没有
Sir, we just lost SG-1's signal.
长官,我们失去了SG-1的信♥号♥♥
SG-1, this is Hammond. Do you read me?
SG-1,我是哈蒙德, 你能听到?
SG-1, please respond.
SG-1,请回答
How's the head?
头部如何?
The sub- light engines have shut down.
潜艇光引擎关闭了
Big asteroid problem here.
大的行星麻烦
Try using manoeuvring thrusters to slow us down.
试试使用操纵推进器来让我们慢下来
I am. It's not working.
我试过, 但没用
Daniel is correct. Manoeuvring thrusters appear to be insufficient.
丹尼尔是正确的, 操纵推进器看起来不够
They're all we've got.
我们所有的就是这些了
Sir! Deep- space tracking still has a fix on the ship,
长官!深度太空跟踪仍然对飞船 有影响
but we show them approaching the asteroid way too fast.
但我们显示他们靠近行星太快了
Any time now. The thrusters are in full reverse, O'Neill.
现在还有时间? 推进器全部反转了 欧尼尔
We're coming in faster than we should. Yes.
我们比应有的速度更快, 对
Faster than we should with thrusters at maximum.
比推进器全速运转的速度更快
90 metres per second.
每秒90米
80. This rate of deceleration isn't gonna cut it. We're gonna hit.
80, 这个速率的减速不能停止它, 我们要撞了
What happened? We're inside a deep crater.
发生什么了? 我们在深弹沟里
50 metres per second.
50米每秒
We stopped descending.
我们停止递减
No, I understand. Thank you.
不,我明白, 谢谢
Sir?
长官?
We got a message from NASA. According to their calculations,
我们从美航♥空♥宇航局得到信息, 根据他们的计算
SG-1 has crashed into the asteroid at over 60 metres per second.
SG-1已经撞进行星,以每秒60米的速度
Do they have confirmation? No, sir.
他们确认过? 没有,长官
It's an estimate based on the ship's last known position.
这是一种基于飞船之前 已知位置的估计
Any chance of survivors?
有生还机会?
At that velocity, sir, it's...
根据那个速度,长官,这...
it's very unlikely.
非常不可能
Sir.
长官
If this is true, and the mission is down,
如果这是真的,并且行动失败
we're out of options.
我们别无选择
It's time to call the president.
是时候打电♥话♥给总统
The sub light drive is down. As are shields and communications.
潜艇光装置降下了, 屏蔽和联络也一样
It might be easier to list what is working.
列出什么是工作的也许更容易
The bomb? It's good to go, sir.
炸♥弹♥? 很好,长官
If it comes right down to it, we can detonate it right here.
如果正好到那里,我们可以就地引爆
What's our position? Personally, I'm against it.
我们的位置是什么? 个人说,我反对
We're about five metres above the surface at the bottom of the crater.
我们大概在弹坑底部上方约5米
The rings will be functional at that distance.
环状物会在这个距离发生作用
All right. Here goes.
对, 这里
Let's suit up.
让我们配合
Carter, you all right? I'm fine, sir.
卡特,你好吗? 很好,长官
You took a pretty good shot. Why don't you sit this one out?
你射击得很好, 为什么你不在那里坐一会儿?
No, I'm fine. Really. Teal'c and I can handle it.
不,我很好, 真的, 提亚克和我可以处理
Yes, sir.
是,长官
No, sir. There's been no response on the radio.
不,长官, 无线电没有回应
If they crashed, there should have been visible evidence.
如果他们撞了,应该有可见的证据
We've found nothing.
我们什么都没找到
Frankly, sir, if SG-1 survived
诚实的说,长官,如果SG-1生还
and they manage to complete their mission,
并且它们成功完成任务
then no one needs to know any of this ever happened.
那么没有人需要知道发生过什么
If not, nothing anyone can do will make the slightest bit of difference.
但如果不是,没有人可以挽救撞击
Going public now would only serve to create panic.
现在公开只能造成恐慌
Yes, sir. I know how you feel.
是,长官, 我知道你的感觉
My place is here.
我的地方在这里
Thank you, Mr President.
谢谢,总统
Depressurising airlock.
解压空气栓
You'll experience very little gravity.
你会体验到非常小的引力
The asteroid's surface is mostly iron and your boots are magnetised,
行星表面多为铁,你的靴子 会被吸住
so you shouldn't go spinning off into space.
所以你不会飞向太空
That's very reassuring, Carter. Thank you very much.
那很可靠,卡特, 非常感谢
Depressurisation complete. Opening outer door.
解压完成, 打开外门
I'll drive.
我会驾驶
What is it?
这是什么?
Our approach was a lot faster than it should have been,
我们的着陆比预定稍快
even on thrusters only.
即使只依靠推进器
I wanna check something.
我要检查
We can proceed no further.
我们无法继续
Then this'll do.
那么它会做
Weapon is armed.
武器准备好了
Something's not right. The gravitational field is stronger than we thought.
有些东西不正常, 重力域比我们想象的更强烈
So?
那么?
Gravity is determined by mass. Mass is determined by size and composition.
重力由质量决定, 质量由尺寸和构成决定
So?
那么?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表