I think he was tap- dancing.
我想他在跳踢踏舞.
Well, you have to admit he's got leadership potential.
噢,你必须承认他有领导潜力.
Do I?
我?
Grogan. He'll make a fine addition to an SG team one day.
格罗根. 他有一天会对SG 作出一个补充.
He'll make a fine target.
他会安排一个很好的目标.
He's good at gettin' shot. OK. Satterfield's bright.
他很擅长射击. 好的. 菲尔德很聪明.
I gave her high marks for her... high marks.
我给了她很高的分数... 很高的分数.
I'd never go into combat with her.
我永远不会跟她对抗.
Then there's Hailey. Yeah. Four foot nine fightin' machine.
那是海莉. 是的,四尺几英寸的机器.
Colonel. All right, fine.
上校. 好的,很好.
They're the future of the Air Force,
他们是空军的未来,
the programme, the planet. God help us.
这个项目 这个行星. 上帝帮助我们.
Try to remember being in their shoes. I wore boots.
尝试记想他们的鞋子 我穿坏了靴子.
Think back to when you were their age. I was never their age.
回想当你是他们年纪的时候 我从来没有经历过他们的年龄.
Good night, sir.
晚安,长官.
What?
什么?
Inside that building is a valuable piece of alien technology.
在那栋大楼里面是很有价值的外侨技术.
Two things stand in your way. Opposing fire and time.
有两件事情你要注意. 战火和时间.
The Stargate is only open for another 12 minutes
星际之门只会再打开12分钟
and it's a half a mile away. Clear?
有半英里的距离散. 清楚了吗?
Yes, sir!
是,长官!
Conduct yourselves as though this were the real thing.
管理你自己 好像这是真实的事情一样.
The clock starts... now! Move'em out, Lieutenant!
钟开始...现在! 让他们出去,上尉!
Sir! Two by two advance! Go!
长官! 向前移♥动♥两步! 走!
Ten o'clock! Second level!
10点钟! 二级!
Yeah, sure, he's on our side! Grogan, you're with me!
是的,肯定,他是在我们这边的 格罗根,你和我在一起!
Hailey, Satterfield! Cover fire! Now!
海莉,菲尔德! 封锁住战火! 现在!
He broke contact.
他破坏了联♥系♥.
What the hell was that? Colonel's got his intar on max.
那到底是什么? 上校抓住他了.
We've gotta keep moving. Can you get out on your own?
我们一直在行动. 你现在可以自己出去吗?
Yeah, I think so. We've got seven minutes.
是的,我这样认为. 我们有七分钟的时间.
We'll need three to get to the gate at a dead run. Let's go.
我们需要三个人到达星际之门 我们走.
I'm picking up some sort of radiation.
我收到了一些放射线.
Here.
这里.
All right. What do we got this time?
好的. 我们这次得到了什么?
Could be some sort of Goa'uld power source.
可能是一种勾阿呜的能量来源.
Wrap it up. We don't have much time. Yes, sir.
包围真情为. 我们没有多少时间了 是,长官.
Whoa!
噢!
Dammit! What?
该死的! 什么?
Booby trap.
陷阱.
It's counting down in Goa'uld. How much time?
在勾阿呜里倒计时. 有多少时间?
90 seconds. I can try to disarm it.
90秒. 我可以尝试解除武装.
There's not enough time.
没有足够的时间了.
Well, what do you want me to do?
噢,你想要我做什么?
Where is it? We couldn't get the device, sir.
这是哪里? 我们碰不到那个装置#长官.
It was booby trapped. Really?
这是陷阱. 真的吗?
Five seconds.
5秒.
Did you try to disarm the device?
你有尝试解除武装吗
Negative, sir. We only had 90 seconds.
没有,长官. 我们只有90秒钟的时间.
90 seconds.
90秒.
Could you have disabled the device?
你可以解除那个装置吗?
I supported Lieutenant Elliot's decision.
我支持艾尼尔上尉的决定.
I don't care if you support him or not! Could you have disarmed the device?
我不在乎你是不是支持他! 你可以解除那个装置吗?
Possibly. I put the lives of my team members first.
有可能. 我把我队员的生命放在第一位.
Really? Where's Grogan?
真的吗? 格罗根在哪里?
I ordered him to get out. Did you see him get out?
我命令他出去. 你看到他出去了吗?
No, sir. Grogan was just killed in that explosion.
不,先生. 格罗根在那个爆♥炸♥中死了.
He should've been here by now. You left one of your team behind.
他现在应该在这里. 你把你的一个队伍留在了后面.
That is one thing I will not tolerate, Lieutenant!
那是我不能容忍♥的事情,上尉!
O'Neill. Saved by the cell.
欧尼尔.
Sorry. The colonel shot me again. How did we do?
对不起. 上校又对我开枪了 我们怎么做?
You were killed in the explosion. And I washed out.
你在爆♥炸♥中身亡了. 我破产了.
You don't know that. Guys, something's going on.
你不知道. 各位,有位事情在继续.
Sierra Golf niner. Code Foxtrot Alpha six.
代码F6.
Maybe he's ordering our execution. Shut up.
也许他在命令我们执行. 闭嘴.
Confirm. Foothold Sierra Golf Charlie.
确定.
Understood. Out.
明白. 出去.
Training's over. What?
训练结束. 什么?
Training's over. Go home until the Air Force contacts you.
训练结束. 回家直到空军部联♥系♥你.
Sir, I think we deserve to know...
长官,我想我们有权力知道...
Dammit! What am I gonna have to do... ?
该死的! 我所要做的是...
Wait here.
在这里等着.
He said "Sierra Golf Charlie". Stargate Command.
他说过的. 星际的司令部.
He also said the word "foothold". Alien incursion.
他也说过" 立足处" . 外侨入袭.
Lieutenant. Everybody set their intars to maximum.
上尉. 每个人都把他们的承受力放到最大.
Those are our guys! Do it, Grogan.
那些是我们的人! 快去做,格罗根.
We have to help him. Hold your position.
我们必须帮助他. 就站在你的位置上.
You're all dismissed. Colonel, you're injured.
你们都被解雇了. 上校,你受伤了.
Stay together. Don't trust anybody until I contact you.
待在一起. 不要相信任何人直到我联♥系♥你.
You're injured. You need help. This is not an exercise.
你受伤了. 你需要帮助. 这不是练习.
No, sir. It's a foothold situation.
不,长官. 这是一个立足处.
And it's outside of the SGC. You need our help.
在星门指挥部的外面. 你需要我们的帮助.
Forgive my bluntness, Lieutenant, but I was just about to fail you!
请原谅我的坦白,上尉 但是我要让你失望了.
I'm not sure I want your help! I can't speak to that, sir.
我不确定我要你的帮助! 我不能那样说,长官.
But at the moment we're all you've got.
但是在那个时候我们都被你抓住了.
God help me.
上帝帮助我.
What's our first objective once we make it down?
我们第一个目标是什么 当我们及时抵达的时候?
Armoury. Then what?
武器厂. 那又是什么?
Then we look for Major Carter, if she's alive.
"我们在找卡特,如果她活着的话
She's the one who got the word out.
她得到命令了."
What happens if they change the access codes?
如果他们改变了进入代码会怎么样?
Tear gas.
催泪瓦斯.
Clear. Lieutenant, take point.
明白. 上尉,明白.
Carter's lab's on sublevel 19. Yes, sir.
卡特的实验室在19层 是,长官.
We're not authorised to use lethal force.
我们不会用这些致命武器.
I want you to have backup. Just in case.
我想要你去增加后援. 只是以防万一.
Major Carter has escaped custody.
卡特长官已经逃跑了.
You will search sublevels 14 through 20 until she is located.
你会检查14层直到她被找到.
Daniel Jackson. General Hammond has been captured by my forces.
丹尼尔杰克森.哈蒙德德将军已被我们的军队逮捕了.
And he's the last to be conformed.
他是最后一个顺从的
I've dispatched units to locate Major Carter.
我已经分派了部队去找卡特长官的位置.
She will be put to death as you have ordered.
她会被杀死的.
Gather up any weapons you find and lock them up somewhere.
收集起所有的武器 你找到他们,然后把他们锁在某个地方.
We could use'em.
我们可以利用它们.
You've got enough intar rounds to take out everybody in the mountain
你可以把所有藏在山里的人带出去.
three times over, plus your backup weapons.
武器超过了三位 还加上你后援的武器.
I think I found something.
我想我发现了一些东西.
All right. This is a problem.
好的. 这是一个问题.
The gate's active, sir. Can we shut it down from here?
这扇门是活动的,长官 我们可以从这里关闭吗?
No chance. The dialling computer's isolated from the base mainframe.
没有机会. 拨号♥电脑从主机孤立出来.
Then that's our first order of business.
那是我们的第一个命令.
Looks like their leader is Dr Jackson.
看起来他们的领导是杰克森博士.
I always knew he wanted that office.
我一直知道他想得到那个办公室.
What is that? It's not our normal centrepiece.
那是什么? 这不是我们平常的中心装饰品.
OK, so he's just possessed by something. We gotta save him.
好的,所以他一定是被什么附身了 我们要救他.
Hailey. Can you get me a closer view on that?
海莉. 你可以让我看到更近一点吗?
I'll try.
我试试.
I can't make out the writing. Maybe Dr Jackson took photos.
我没法理解这个笔记 也许杰克森博士拍了照片.
Check out his office, one level up. Grogan, make sure she gets there.
检查他的办公室,格罗根 确定她到了那里.
Report when you've got something. Yes, sir.
当你得到任何情报的时候就报告 是,长官.
Hailey. You and I'll shut down the gate.
海莉. 我和你会关这扇门的.
Let's move out. Aagh! Sir.
我们出去吧,啊! 长官.
You're in no shape to do this.
你决不会这样做的.
I've been worse.
我已经做得更糟了.
We can handle this, sir.
我们可以处理这件事情,长官
You're no good to us if you're dead.
如果你死了你从我们身上也得不到好处.
Stay on channel 12.
待在12道上.
This gets you anywhere in the base.
这可以带你到基地的各个角落.
Remember... those are our people out there.
记住...我们的人在外面.
We'll get'em back, sir. Yeah.
我们会带他们回来,长官 是的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表