or you are of no use to me.
你对我没什么利用价值
I think the point Jack was trying to make is
我想杰克要做的事情
that you're generally a logical person.
是平常说来你是一个理智的人
Your assertion that you never left the service of Apophis
你不会停止服从阿波菲斯的声明
is completely illogical,
完全是不理智的
almost to the point of making no sense whatsoever.
几乎达到没有意义的程度
Do you not know the meaning of faith, Daniel Jackson?
你不知道信仰的意义吗, 丹尼尔?
I think I do.
我想我知道的
Then you should know that my faith in Apophis is beyond question.
那么你该知道 我对阿波菲斯的信仰无可争辩
Still, if you remember me and you remember Jack,
还有, 如果你记得我和杰克
then you must remember questioning your faith.
那么你一定记得质问你的信仰
Never!
不会的!
Apophis is a god. False god.
阿波菲斯是神 虚假的神
Dead false god.
死亡的虚假的神
Your words cannot change the truth.
你的话不能改变我的信仰
They're not my words, Teal'c. They're yours.
那不是我说得, 提亚克, 是你说的
You were wrong at the time - he wasn't dead
当时你是错的 他没有死
but that's neither here nor there.
但那不是在这里也不是在那里
Lies! The point is,
说谎! 关键是
there was a time in your life
在你生命中有一段时间
when you realised the Goa'uld can't all be gods.
那时候你意识到勾阿呜爱不能都是神
Every symbiote a Jaffa carries
每个贾法带着的共生体
will try to take a human host and become a Goa'uld.
会尝试找一个人类寄生体, 成为勾阿呜
How can they all be gods?
他们怎么能都做神?
Do not test my temper, woman.
不要测试我的耐心, 女人
I know you honour Bra'tac. I said, do not test my temper!
我知道你尊敬布瑞泰克 我说, 不要测试我的耐心
But you have no choice but to tell Apophis of his betrayal.
可是你没有别的悬在 只能告诉阿波菲斯他的被判者
Bra'tac is my master. Apophis is your god.
布瑞泰克是我的主人 阿波菲斯是你的神
If I am ever to be first prime of Apophis, I must first honour Bra'tac.
如果我曾是阿波菲斯 我一定要尊重布瑞泰克
You have seen the power of Apophis.
你看见过阿波菲斯的能量了
You have seen his chariots rise from the ground,
你见过他的战车在地上升起
walk through the Chaapaai... As I have done.
走过卡帕… 就像我做的
Explain how light can leave his palm and throw a warrior across the square!
解释下光怎么能离开他的手掌 把一个武士扔过一个广场
I cannot!
我不能! !
Yet neither have I seen a warrior greater than Bra'tac.
至今我还没有见过一个 比布瑞泰克更伟大的武士
Then you are the servant of two masters. What am I to do, Drey'auc?
那么你是两个主人的仆人 我要做什么, 贝瑞克?
Come to bed.
去睡觉
(Daniel) "Woman"? Did he just call me a woman?
女人? 你刚才叫我女人?
(O'Neill) Yes, I believe he did.
是的, 我想他是的
He's still unconscious?
他还是没有知觉?
(Daniel) ln and out. Obviously delirious.
多多少少, 明显神志不清
How's Junior doing? The symbiote is fine for now.
约尼做的如何? 共生体到现在还很好
But I don't know what we're gonna do with it if we let Teal'c die.
但是我不知道我们要对他做什么 如果我们要让提亚克死
But won't be my problem.
不过那不是我的问题
I'll have already resigned if we let this go that far.
如果我让事情发展到那样我会听天命的
Janet, I know how you feel... No. I'm a doctor, Sam.
珍妮特, 我知道你的感觉… 不, 我是个医生, 萨姆
This goes against every part of me, to just stand by and do nothing.
这和我所有部分都相反 就站着什么都不做
I don't think that we're doing nothing.
我觉得我们没有什么都不做
Yeah.
是的
So is it working? Has he said anything?
那有用吗? 他说什么了?
He talked about fabric, briefly.
他在说那个建筑, 很简要的
He just called me a woman. So I think it's working.
他刚说我是女人所以我觉得有用
Well, something's happening.
有事请发生了
It looks like we're in for the whole night.
好像我们在这里一整晚
We should take turns sitting with him.
我们该输流坐在这里陪她
Yeah. I'll come back in a couple of hours. Daniel, you go after me.
是的, 我几个小时后回来 丹尼尔, 你在我后面
Then I think we'll all wanna be here.
那么我觉得我们都想在这里
Hey, Teal'c.
嘿, 提亚克
Look, I don't know how good I'm gonna be at this, but...
看, 我不知道在这方面我有多好, 可是
I guess the important thing is just to be there for you.
我想重要的就是待在这里陪你
Major Carter.
卡特上尉
How can you allow them to do this? Teal'c...
我怎么能允许他们这么做? 提亚克…
I have no wish to die, Major Carter.
我不想死, 卡特上尉
You and Dr Fraiser could yet save me. You're not gonna die.
你和弗雷泽医生可以救我你不会死的
I am being murdered as we speak. We're helping you.
就像我们说的我要被杀了 我们在帮你
Help me escape.
帮我逃跑
Please. Oh, God.
求求你 哦, 上帝
Teal'c, we want you to remember.
提亚克, 我们想你记得
Do you believe in a god, Major Carter? This isn't about me.
你相信上帝吗, 卡特上尉? 这和我无关
How would it be if you were punished for loving your god as I love mine?
如果你被惩罚 因为你爱你的上帝就像我一样, 那会怎样
It's not the same. I cannot help what I believe.
那不一样我不得不信仰自己的
You believe in freedom, Teal'c.
你相信自♥由♥, 提亚克
You believe in justice, in protecting people from false gods.
你相信公平 保护人们被虚假的上帝统治
You despise everything Apophis was.
你轻视阿波菲斯得一切
He failed his god.
他不信任自己的上帝
He... failed...
他…错失…
God.
上帝
Teal'c?
提亚克?
Teal'c.
提亚克
Why have you returned? I need to speak with you.
你为什么回来? 我要和你谈谈
Speak now. Apophis has summoned me. Alone. Please.
现在说吧 阿波菲斯以及召唤我了 一个人, 拜托
The battle did not go well. Ra's warriors were in too great a number.
战争不好, 镭得武士也太多了
You were given a battalion. Ra sent gliders. We were bombarded.
你被给予一个军队 镭派了滑行机, 我们被轰击了
There was no choice but to retreat. Shek kree, Va'lar.
我们没有别的选择, 只能撤退
It was the only way to save my men. And yourself.
这是救我们的人的唯一得办法 和你自己
No! I intend to return, and with greater numbers.
不! 我想回去, 和那么多人
I will drive Ra's warriors from their foothold.
我会带领镭得武士 从他们得立足处开始
Please... tell him I am no coward.
求求你们…告诉他我不是懦夫
If given the chance, I will yet prevail, I swear it.
如果给我机会, 我会成功的, 我发誓
Go to your sleeping quarters. Wait for me there.
去睡觉得地方, 在那里等我
Teal'c. It would have profited no one merely to fight and die.
提亚克, 这对谁都没有好处 仅仅是打斗和死亡
You may yet wish you had.
你该希望自己有的
My lord, we are at your service.
主人, 我们在服务你
Who did you entrust with this campaign?
这场战争你不相信谁?
Va'lar of Chulak, my lord. A promising warrior.
沃拉,主人,一个有前途得武士
Yet he has returned in disgrace.
然而他被丢脸得送回来了
Perhaps not in disgrace, my lord, but as part of a cunning strategy:
可能不是丢脸, 主人 但是作为一个狡猾得策略得一部分
withdraw and return in greater numbers to crush an overconfident enemy.
撤退, 大队人马回来粉碎自负得敌人
Va'lar himself would like to lead the second wave.
沃拉自己想领导第二次事端
Does he? My lord, allow me to...
他有吗? 主人, 请允许我…
Would you have done the same in his place, Teal'c?
你在他那里有做一样得事情, 啊提亚克
No, my lord. You would have held your ground?
不, 主人. 你该帮你得人
Yes, my lord.
是, 主人
Then return with him to his place of shame and kill him.
那么让他耻辱的回去, 杀了他
Yes, my lord.
是, 主人
Jaffa!
贾法 !
Kek shal kree, shol'va!
Kek shal kree, shol'va!
You may take solace for what you are about to do, Teal'c.
你该为你想要做的事情得到安慰 提亚克
I should have died on this battlefield.
我该死在战场上
Please tell Apophis I died well, honouring his name.
请告诉阿波菲斯我死的很光荣 尊重他的名字
Rise.
上升
There is a small village two or three days' walk south of the city.
在城市南部有一个小镇 走过去大概要2一3天
You may find shelter. Do not allow yourself to be captured by either side.
你能找到藏身之处 不要让自己被任何一边的人抓住
Teal'c, you cannot do this, even for me.
提亚克, 你不能这样做 就算为了我
He will know. We shall see.
他会知道得我们能看到
I'm more willing to face punishment than to live
我更希望面对惩罚
knowing what he will do to you.
而不是活着知道他要对你做什么
For your sake, you must.
为了你自己, 你一定要
Go now, and never show your face again.
现在走吧, 不要再让我看见你
He is a god, Teal'c.
他是神, 提亚克
He will know that you have spared me.
他会知道你宽恕了我
We shall see.
我们会看到得
Go.
走
It is done.
好了
You have promise, Teal'c.
你保证过得, 提亚克
You didn't stay away long.
你不会走很远
You should talk.
你该说话
You can go in there, you know. I know.
你可以去那里, 你知道的. 我知道
General... if Teal'c were here, he'd say you made the right decision.
将军…如果提亚克在这里 他会说你作出了正确得决定
If he were here...
如果他在这里…
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表