Pain is what we seek.
痛苦是我们要找的
Teal'c's path was laid down with suffering.
提亚克要承受很多痛苦
It is the path he must take to return to us.
他要回到我们这里
At the moment he's unconscious.
这条路是他必经的现在他没有知觉
All the better. All the better?
反而更好. 反而更好?
It is his unconscious mind we must reach.
我们必须找到他无意识的思想
I know my ways are foreign to you,
我知道我的方法和你无关
but I have known Teal'c longer than any of you have lived.
但是我比你们任何人都认识提亚克久一点
I have walked his path.
我经历过他走的路
You cannot hope to understand the darkness in his heart as I do.
你不能期望象我一样了解他内心的黑暗
Trust in me.
相信我
All of you.
你们所有人
We do. Whatever you need.
我们相信你不管你要什么
For the moment... I must meditate in kelno'reem.
现在…我必须在科洛蒙里做冥想
This rite will take most of the night
这个仪式需要差不多一整晚的时间
and I am tired from my long journey here.
长途跋涉让我很累
In the meantime, stay with him, speak to him.
同时, 和他一起, 和他说话
He won't be able to hear us unless... Perhaps not in his mind.
他不能听到我们 除非… 在他大脑中可能不是
But in his heart. Even in silence he will know of your presence,
但是在他心理 就算在沉默中他也会知道你的出现
but your words will force him to remember.
但是你的话能激起他的记忆
Challenge him when he does. Question his beliefs.
当他有的时候给她刺♥激♥ 问他他的信仰
Without his symbiote
没有他的共生体
he will not resist reason so readily.
他不能那么容易的忍♥受辩论
Carter, maybe you could show Bra'tac to the VIP room?
卡特, 你带布瑞泰克去贵宾房♥好吗?
Yes, sir.
是, 长官
I hope you understand how difficult it is for us
我希望你了解这对我们有多难
to just stand by while Teal'c is in such obvious agony,
就站在那里看着提亚克那么的痛苦
especially Dr Fraiser.
尤其是弗雷泽医生
Humans concern themselves too much with pain.
人类把自己和太多痛苦联♥系♥在一起了
Yeah, we also don't approve of torture.
是的, 我们也不赞成考问
The greater torture would be to leave him as he is.
更大的考问会让他就像现在这样子
Teal'c is strong, stronger than l.
提亚克非常坚强, 比我坚强
I don't know. You're the fittest 137-year-old I know.
我不知道在137岁人中间 你是我知道的最健康的一个
Perhaps, but I am nearing the end of my time.
可能, 但是我即将走到我生命的尽头
Kelno'reem is more and more difficult.
科洛蒙是越来越难了
The symbiote I carry within will mature within two years.
我体内的共生体还有两年就成熟了
It will be my last.
那将是我的结束
Why?
为什么?
Even if I could procure another, the new symbiote would reject me.
即时我能获得另一个共生体 新的共生体也会拒绝我
It is how old warriors die.
以前的武士就是这样死的
Maybe we can find some way to help you.
可能我们能找到办法帮助你
Life for the sake of life means nothing, neither for me, nor for Teal'c.
为活而生的生命毫无意义 不止我, 提亚克也是
Do you understand? I think I do.
你明白吗?--我想是的
Either he will return to us as we know him,
或者他会回到我们身边 因为我们认识他
or he will not return.
或者他再也不会回来
You wanna go first?
你想先走?
Sure.
当然了
I'll go. Yeah.
我走了 好的
So... explain this to me one more time.
那么…再把这个和我多解释一次
You believe that from the moment you broke us out of that prison on Chulak,
你相信从你们把我们 从奇克监狱弄出来开始
that you've been serving Apophis?
你就开始为阿波菲斯工作了?
Because I gotta tell ya, as your best friend,
因为我要告诉你,作为你最好的朋友
at least in this whole wide world,
至少再这个世界上
that makes absolutely no sense at all.
那绝对没有任何意义
I mean, that would make you the most...
我是说, 那会让你成为最…
ineffective double agent in the history of double-agenting.
无效的双重间谍, 再双重间谍的历史中
Va'lar.
沃拉
What? Va'lar.
什么? 沃拉
Va'lar. Teal'c, are you all right?
沃拉 提亚克, 你还好吗?
I met him. I spoke to him.
我见过他, 我和他说话
With Apophis himself? You were granted an audience?
和阿波菲斯她自己? 你被批准接见?
As a reward for my deeds in battle.
作为我在战争中♥功♥绩的奖赏
A reward? When they brought you here, you were so weak.
奖赏? 当他们带你来这里的时候 你非常虚弱
He punished me. Then you must have failed him.
他处罚我然后你一定打败了他
This day I struck down one hundred of Apophis's enemies.
那天我打败了100个阿波菲斯的敌人
You fought well, Teal'c. None would deny that.
你做的很好, 提亚克 没有人会否认的
But he is a god, and if you fail him,
但是他是神, 如果你打败他
by sparing even one enemy's life that was yours, he will know.
通过救任何一个属于你的敌人的命 他会知道的
This was not for the battle.
不是为了战争.
What god would punish a son for loving his father?
神要怎么样处罚一个儿子 为了爱他的父亲
Your god. Yes, but...
你的神? 是的 , 可是…
Never question that again. (guard) Quiet!
没有问题了 安静
Today you served Apophis well in battle.
今天你在战争中为阿波菲斯卖♥♥命 做的很好
Serve him well again tomorrow and you may live to see another day.
明天在为她工作 你会活着看见另一天的
"Valar." Is that what he said?
沃拉? 他说得?
I thought he said "velour". Velour? The fabric?
我想他说了哇啊 哇啊, 那建筑?
That's what I heard. Why say that?
这就是我听见的 为什么那样说?
Why say "valar"? I don't know.
为什么说“ 沃拉”——我不知道
Va'lar was my friend.
沃拉是我的朋友
What? Teal'c.
什么? 提亚克
O'Neill.
欧尼尔
What is happening? Why am I restrained?
怎么了? 为什么我被绑着?
Well, you were sort of trying to... kill everyone these past few weeks.
你有点想试图…杀人 在过去几个星期里
I could never have harmed you.
我不想伤害你
The rite of M'al Sharran has been successful. Please release me.
玛拉仪式成功了, 请放了我
Yeah. Nice try, but no.
是的, 试得好, 但是不
I am not your enemy. We are brothers, Daniel Jackson...
我不是你的敌人, 我们是兄弟, 丹尼尔
Tell us about Va'lar.
和我们说说沃拉
I have not heard that name in many years.
我很多年没有听说过那名字了
I trained with him under Bra'tac.
我和他一起在布瑞泰克那里训练
We served in the personal guard of Apophis.
我们在一个阿波菲斯的私人防卫那里工作
If you do not return my symbiote to me, I will die.
如果你不把我的共生体还给我, 我会死的
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
He failed his god!
他打败了自己的神
His god?
他的神?
You mean that...
你是说…
scumsuckin', overdressed, boombox-voice snake-in-the-head?
吸取, 穿的很讲究, 内置扬声器, 蛇头?
Latest on our long list of dead bad guys?
在我们死亡的坏人的名单上?
Colonel, his heart rate just doubled.
上校, 他的心律刚刚加倍了
That I understood.
我明白了
Do you think I don't know what you're doing to me?
你觉得我不知道你们在对我做什么?
We hope you do.
我们希望你知道
No Jaffa can survive M'al Sharran!
没有一个贾法能活下来经过玛拉的!
You are allowing Bra'tac to kill me!
你是在让布瑞泰克杀我!
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Shol'va! Where are you?
休伐!你在哪里? BP上升到最高,
BP is crashing. Let's start an IV.
我们开始做静脉注射了
Where are you, shol'va? Are you afraid to face me?
你在哪里, 萨维, 你害怕面对我玛?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
(Bra'tac) Were I truly your enemy, you would be dead.
如果我是你真正的敌人, 你已经死了
This is pointless. I am not blind.
这很无礼, 我不是瞎子
In battle, you must use all your senses.
在战场, 你必须使用全部的感觉
Once again. You have died enough for one day.
再说一次 一天足够杀你了的
We'll begin again in the morning.
早上我们再开始
Without this!
不要这个!
Do you believe you can defeat the first prime of Apophis in a challenge?
你相信再挑战中 你能打败一个阿波菲斯领导
I am the stronger.
我有那么强大
Shall I fire, and stop this waste of time?
我开枪吗? 还是不要浪费时间了
Or will you learn?
还是你会学习?
I was not prepared. There are no second chances in battle.
我没有准备战场上没有第二此机会
You have ears to hear and eyes to see, but you will not learn.
你有耳朵去听, 眼睛去看 但是你不会学习
Shall I put us both out of our misery?
我该让大家都拜托痛苦吗?
The choice is mine. Who can stop me?
选择是我的, 谁能阻止我?
Apophis? Yes.
阿波菲斯? 是的
So you believe our lord Apophis is all-seeing, all-powerful?
那么你相信阿波菲斯什么都能看见 是全能的?
He is a god. Is he?
他是个神? 是吗?
In battle, Teal'c, faith will not save you.
在战场, 提亚克, 信仰不会救你的
Blind faith least of all.
不过就是盲目的信仰
Rely on your own strength and your own wits,
依赖你自己的能量和你自己的智慧
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表