也许有些记忆变成了歌♥谣
Maybe some of them become songs.
听上去挺不错的
That would be nice.
是挺不错
Yeah, it would be, wouldn't it?
我没法启动变色龙系统
I don't think I've got the Chameleon circuit working.
外形可能卡在美国餐馆上了
The outer shell might be stuck as an American Diner.
挺好的
Awesome.
还是没脉搏
Still no pulse?
时间没有自愈
Time isn't healing.
我仍然是停滞的
I am still frozen.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
这说明我的死亡是固定事件
It means my death is a fixed event.
宇宙在等待着它的发生
The universe depends on it happening.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?
为什么所有人都认为我怕得不得了
Why does everybody think I am so scared?
我们最后都要直面渡鸦 就这么简单
We all face the raven in the end. That is the deal.
如果我回伽里弗雷 他们可以把我放回去
If I go back to Gallifrey, they can put me back, right?
回到他们从陷阱街道抽走我的那一刻
On Trap Street, the moment they took me out?
当然
Of course.
听着
Mind you...
既然我不可能变老
seeing as I'm not actually ageing,
还是有点回旋余地的 是吧
there's a tiny little bit of wiggle room, isn't there?
-回旋余地 -回旋余地
- Wiggle room? - Wiggle room.
对 余地嘛
Yeah, you know, wiggle room.
我们可以中途停一下
We could, erm, you know, stop off on the way.
-我们现在去哪 -伽里弗雷
- Where are we going? - Gallifrey.
我刚说的
Like I said...
伽里弗雷
Gallifrey.
绕远路去
The long way round.
快跑
你这个聪明小子
做一个博士
第九季 第十二集
神秘博士
地狱执念
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表