所以你在检查他的工具箱里
So now you're checking to see if his kit is still stocked
部门配备的三副手铐是否齐全
with three department-issue cuffs?
是的
Yep.
如果是我的话你会怎么做
What if it was me?
我的工具箱
My kit?
我会打开
I'd open it.
我们每个人都曾困于黑暗深渊
We have all had our moment in the dark
只能拼命挣扎 冲出重围
where we had to fight our way out,
当局者迷时 就该由其余的组员
and when we did, it was up to the rest of the team
用光照亮黑暗
to shine a light onto that darkness
查明一切
to see what happened.
那就是我们的工作
That's our job.
我只是想知道我面对的是什么
I just need to know what I'm dealing with
然后再着手处理
and then I will deal with it.
三副胶箍
Three cuffs.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
是给内务部的报告吗
That the report for I.A.?
比我预想的要久
That took longer than I expected.
还有一个问题
There was a question about
兰斯顿是否有用松紧胶箍铐住了哈斯克尔
whether Langston might have used flex-cuffs on Haskell.
还有呢
And?
格雷格和萨拉在案发现场没发现
Greg and Sara didn't find any at the scene,
但你是第一位到现场的人
but you were the first responder.
你是在问我吗
Is that a question?
你的报告里完全没有提到松紧胶箍
I didn't see any mention of flex-cuffs in your report.
确实没有
No, you didn't.
我想雷的工具箱里三副胶箍齐全吧
I presume Ray had all three pairs in his kit.
三副齐全 是呀 你记性真不错啊
All three, yeah, you've got quite a memory there.
熟知如何配备工具箱
Know how to stock a kit.
你有什么问题
You have a problem,
最好在这5秒内一吐为快
you have about five seconds to spit it out.
我决意罩着我的人
I look out for my team.
你呢
How about you?
你是要签字还是咋的
Now, are you going to sign that or what?
我签过了
I already did.
我们都签过了
We all did.
给你做了份备份
I made you a copy.
不必浪费时间了
Save you time.
证据表明调查员兰斯顿是出于正当防卫
The evidence supports CSI Langston acting in self-defense.
如果你关心她 就别进去
If you care about her, don't go in there.
医生说格洛里亚♥情♥况稳定
The doctor says Gloria is okay
能跟我飞回巴尔的摩
to fly back to Baltimore with me,
我们明早就动身
and we're leaving in the morning.
她不想往事重提了
She doesn't want to talk about this.
她想忘掉一切 你的出现只会...
She wants to forget, and the sight of you would just...
我理解 诺拉
I understand, Nora.
她出事 全都是我的错
I know I'm responsible for what's happened to her.
我很想尽我所能 想办法弥补她
I'd like to try and find a way to atone for it, if I can.
虽然我们彼此没什么好感
I know that we have never liked each other.
我也不懂格洛里亚究竟看上你哪一点
I've never understood what Gloria saw in you,
但...我早前说的那些话
but... ...what I said to you earlier...
其实轮不到我来责怪或评判你
It's not for me to blame or judge you.
没关系 她日后会怪我的
That's okay, she'll do that.
她还无法为自己怪你
Well, she can't speak for herself yet,
如果那就是你想要的答案
so if that's the answer you're looking for,
你还得等等
you're going to have to wait.
她得回家疗伤
She needs to go home to heal.
希望你能够寻得内心安宁 雷
I hope you find peace, Ray.
凯萨琳·韦罗斯
明早九点
内务部问话
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
真是奇了
You know, it's weird,
我 我刚和对街的警车里的
I... I just got off the phone with the police officer
警员通完电♥话♥
in the black-and-white across the street.
他正在搜寻擅闯者
He's looking out for trespassers.
吵着说有一帮犯罪迷
He's wrangling these crime geeks
想到哈斯克尔家里过一夜
who want to spend a night in the House of Haskell.
不会就是你吧
Now, that wouldn't be you, would it?
你出于正当防卫杀了一名连环杀手
You killed a murderer in self-defense.
你明白的 对吧
You get that, right?
我明白
I get that, uh,
我已经为格洛里亚尽我所能了
I did everything I could do for Gloria.
吉姆 我清楚自己当时想干什么
Look, Jim, I knew what I was walking into.
总算看到你掌握主动了 雷
Nice to see you leading this dance finally, Ray.
我能感觉到你的脉搏 内特
I can feel your pulse, Nate.
摸到你的心跳
Feel your heart beating.
你能...
Can you...?
如果我早一瞬下手
If I'd hit you a moment earlier,
仅仅是心跳T波上升一下
just the upstroke of your heartbeat's T-wave,
我就能让你心率震荡
I could have induced commotio cordis,
或立即死去
or instant death.
可你没那么做 雷
But you didn't, Ray.
对
No.
咱们得慢慢玩
This is a slow dance.
这都是你给逼的
You made sure of that.
你用了一辈子的时间来折磨我
You spent a lifetime trying to make me suffer...
就跟你折磨别的人一样
like you made a lot of other people.
让我伤痛终生
Scarred me for life!
夺走了我的肾
Took my kidney.
现在我也要夺走你的肾
Well, I'm gonna help myself to one of yours.
别客气
Let it go.
随心所欲 雷 别留情
Let it out, Ray, let it out!
尽情发泄吧
Let it out.
你还没有全发泄出来 雷
There's still more in you, Ray,
体内还留着对我的恨
still more of me in there.
她体内也留有一点我的"遗物" 雷
There's a little bit of me in her, too, Ray.
我知道你想让我彻底发狂 内特
I think I know where you want to take me, Nate.
可是你知道吗
But you know something?
我已经发狂了
I'm already there.
没关系 内特
It's all right, Nate.
没关系 不要紧
It's all right, It's all right.
我来帮你了结余生吧
I'll take you the rest of the way.
听我说...只有我们两个人知道
Look... we are the only two people in the world
当时到底发生了什么
who know what really happened here,
不会有第三者知道
and this stays between you and me
因为要是内务部的人知道了
'cause if I.A. gets ahold of it,
他们肯定会把这件事给闹成刑事案
Internal Affairs is going to kick this up to a criminal case.
会以谋杀罪起诉你 雷
They'll try you for murder, Ray,
把你关起来
they'll lock you up,
到时候你会受折磨 咱们也会受牵连
and it won't just be you you'll be crucifying.
怎么了
What?
我手上沾上了白粉笔末
I had white chalk on my hands--
从格洛里亚那沾到的
transfer from Gloria.
乐谱
Music notes.
《天鹅》
"The Swan"
圣桑的曲子
by Saint-Saens.
初次约会实在不该聊这个
It's not really the story for a first date...
不过...
...but, um...
这首曲子
that piece of music...
拯救了我
saved my life.
拯救了她
Saved her life.
她知道你一定会来救她的
She knew you'd come back for her.
你做得对 兄弟
You did the right thing, brother.
你和内特之间的恩怨
After everything that's happened
总算走到尽头了
between the two of you,
也理当静下来好好反思一下了
it's natural that you'd need some reflection.
反射[也有"反思"之意]
Reflection.
他从我的眼睛里看到了他自己
That's what he saw when he looked at me.
他想让你相信你们是一样的
That's what he wanted you to believe.
他想让你走进他的家 走进他的世界
He wanted to bring you into that house with him.
把你也变成一个绝望的孩子
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表