鲨鱼
Shark!
有鲨鱼
Shark!
我说真的 有鲨鱼
No, guys, there's a shark!
游泳池里有头鲨鱼
There's a shark in the water!
乔普斯 别去...
Drops, don't...
你们来得比海岸警卫队还快
You guys beat the Coast Guard here.
这是我第一次因为鲨鱼出警
This is my first shark call out.
-你呢 -你说呢
- You? - What do you think?
死者名叫黛丝丽·麦夸尔
The victim's name is Desiree McQuire.
28岁 是一名酒吧侍应
She's 28. She's a cocktail waitress
在金砖酒店这里工作
here at the Golden Nugget.
她今天不当班
Today was her day off.
有点不寒而栗是吧 戴维
Little jumpy, David?
鲨鱼跑进游泳池 人们如同鱼饵
Booby-trapped bodies, a shark in a swimming pool.
的确让人不寒而栗
I'm a little jumpy, yeah.
我们该怎么把鲨鱼捞出来
How we gonna get it out of there,
好让人把尸体捞上来呢
so we can get her out of there?
这我知道答案
I think I can answer that.
雅克·库斯托是法国最著名的海洋探险家之一
你看到那边的海洋探险家了吗
You see Jacques Cousteau over there?
他是水生物医生
He's the aquatic veterinarian.
也许他能告诉我们
Okay, well, maybe he can share with us
鲨鱼是怎么跑进泳池的
how a shark got into this pool.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
我是霍洛韦医生
Dr. Holloway.
凯萨琳·韦罗斯 很高兴见到你
Catherine Willows. Nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
把鲨鱼捞出来最快得多久
How soon can we get the shark out of here?
我得把受害人捞上岸
I need to get my victim out of the pool.
给我们几分钟时间
Well, just give us a few minutes to pull it out.
咸水生虎鲨
Saltwater tiger shark
在淡水泳池难以存活
in a freshwater pool is a lethal combination.
即使没有这类蠢事发生
Shark population worldwide is in decline
全球鲨鱼数量已在锐减
without crazy stuff like this.
好的 伙计们 开工
All right, guys, let's go.
看看我们能不能拯救它
Let's see if we can save her.
-抬高一点 -我不知道该怎么跟你说
- Higher, higher. - I don't know what to tell you.
鲨鱼厌倦了供游人观赏
Shark got tired of entertaining the guests
从水槽里跑了出来
and busted out of the tank.
康拉德 这里气温高达50度
Well, Conrad, it's 120 degrees out here
我们刚把那名年轻女子的尸体
and we're pulling a young dead woman
从泳池里捞上来
out of the pool.
就这样 目前就掌握这么多
That's it, that's all I got for you right now.
对不起 我迟到了 我刚有约在身
Hey, sorry, I'm late. I had an appointment.
我好像听到有人在抱怨 是怎么回事
I heard it over the squawk. What's going on?
你们在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?!
赌场的事已经够让我烦了
I got enough problems in the casino.
现在又给我弄出死人的事
Now I got people going out in body bags?
除我之外 这里谁负责
Besides me, who's in charge here?
犯罪现场调查组 韦罗斯
CSI Willows.
这位是尼克·丝多克斯
This is Nick Stokes.
韦罗斯
Willows?
你是萨姆的女儿 对吧
You're Sam's little girl, right?
不 我是大人了 请你退到带子后面
No, I'm a big girl, telling you to step behind the tape
免得我把你抓起来
before I have you arrested.
跟你老爸太像了
Just like your old man.
从来都说一不二 直来直去
Always got his way, one way or the other.
你也许应该换个地方讨论这个
You should discuss this someplace else.
放心 尼克
I got it, Nicky.
布兹尔先生
Mr. Boozell,
我们是来这里做调查的
we're here to investigate.
这里是犯罪现场
This is an active crime scene.
我甚至没让治安官越过带子
I wouldn't even let the sheriff past that tape,
所以跟你说那么久已经很给你面子了
so consider this conversation a luxury.
让我们把活干完 回头你就可以干♥你♥的活了
Let us do our job, and then you can go back doing yours.
萨姆的女儿
Sam's little girl.
这位就是厄尼斯特·布兹尔了
So that's Earnest Boozell, huh?
简称"布兹"
The "Booze"?
维加斯鲨王
Biggest shark in Vegas.
所有回到屋子里的鲨鱼
So, all sharks arrive back in the house
大多来自东海岸
most from Eastern waters,
佛罗里达基斯群岛 长岛和波多黎各
off the Keys, Montauk, Costa Rica.
它们经由水槽卡车运过来
They arrive via truck, in water tanks.
运送方式很人道
They're humanely transported.
我把它们放到水族箱里 以防它们受惊
I put them in the aquarium, help them survive the shock.
现在它们全成了观赏鱼
Now they're in show business.
恐怕它们也只能以此谋生吧
Well, I guess that's one way to make a living.
你的水族箱里现在有多少头虎鲨
How many tiger sharks do you have in your tank currently?
一个槽里尽量只放3到4条
Well, we try to keep it to three or four.
再多的话它们就会互相残杀了
Any more than that and they start to turn on each other.
我这么说吧
Let's put it this way,
这是个竞争激烈的小型生态系统
it's a very challenging little ecosystem.
好的 那我就开门见山了
All right, well, I'm gonna ask the obvious.
有哪个水族箱里少了一头虎鲨
Is there a tiger shark that's missing from this tank?
布兹尔先生想让你知道
Well, Mr. Boozell wants you to know that,
所有的虎鲨都数过了 一个不少
no, all tiger sharks are accounted for.
他还想让你知道这里的水族箱外壁
He also wants you to know that this aquarium right here
是8英尺厚的有机玻璃
is built with eight inches of Plexiglas
而且它们的管道系统同游泳池是分开的
and uses a completely different plumbing system than the pool.
他还想让你知道
He also wants you to know
如果你不相信他的话
that if you don't take his word for it,
可以穿上潜水服自己下去看
you can just suit up and see for yourself.
我数了一下 确实是4头虎鲨
I do count four tiger sharks in the tank.
正如货单所写 是4头
Just like it says in the manifest there. Four.
谢谢你 霍洛韦医生
Thank you, Dr. Holloway.
喂 调查员们 看看表
Hey, CSIs, tick-tock.
你们浪费的不是时间 是我的钱
Your time is my money.
怎么还在这里
Still here?
我的日店怎么样了 能开门了吗
How's my day club? Up and running yet?
如果你想让你们的日常开支
If you want me to break down
捉襟见肘的话[暗指他是纳税大户]
the financials for you,
我很乐意这么做
I'll be glad to do it.
反正我是做定了
I'll do it, anyway.
我的夜店周末满座的话
My night club makes three to five million
收入是3百到5百万
on a sold-out weekend.
日店和水族馆的收入是7百到1千万
The day club, H2O, does seven to ten million.
更不用说赌场2千万的收入
Not to mention the 20 mil that they drop inside.
往往这幅嘴脸的人
Just like this tongue
前一秒还在滔滔不绝
one minute you're flush,
下一秒就被抓起来了
the next you're busted.
说话很有大家闺秀的风范
Spoken just like a true mogul's daughter.
你怎么会去当警♥察♥了呢
What made you become a cop?
我就是喜欢我的工作
I happen to love my job,
你能不能别再提我父亲呢
and could you please leave my father out of this?
我也喜欢我的工作 我得回去干活
Well, I love my job, too, and I got to get back to it.
货单可没有假的
The manifests don't lie.
泳池中的鲨鱼明显不是我水槽里的
It's clear that the shark in the pool did not come from my tank.
那也总得有个来处
Well, it had to come from somewhere.
也许它昨晚入住了贵宾房♥
Well, maybe it checked in last night, VIP.
不 应该是贵鲨房♥
No, VIS... Very Important Shark.
他开了房♥ 今早去了泳池游泳
He checked in, took a dip in the pool this morning,
还吃了点东西
had a bite to eat.
现在因为谋杀落网了
Now he's on the hook for murder.
算你对了行吧 先生
All right, you're right, sir.
货单是核实过了 但想完事还早呢
Your manifest did check out, but we're far from done.
现在我们要查看所有的监视录像
Now we need access to your surveillance.
一盒不留
All of it.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
我才谢谢你呢
Thank you!
慢着 慢着
Wait, no, no, no, no.
小姐们 游泳池暂停开放
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表