And because he raped you,
所以你把他推下了阳台
you pushed him off the balcony?
我没有推他
I didn't push him.
那是谁
Then who did?
布拉德强♥奸♥我之后 我逃进了睡房♥
After Brad raped me... I went into the bedroom.
然后凯尔抓住我 把我推倒
And Kyle grabbed me, and he... he pulled me down.
他说该轮到他了
He said it was his turn.
突然间 布拉德出现了
All of a sudden, Brad was there.
凯尔像失控了一样
Kyle flipped out.
他冲向布拉德
He... he ran at Brad.
把他推到另一个房♥间
Shoved him into the other room.
他不停地推他
He-he-he just kept shoving him
推他 推他
and shoving him and shoving him.
所以黛娜被强♥奸♥之后目睹了一场谋杀
So Dana was raped, witnessed a murder,
接着却若无其事地上♥床♥睡觉
and then she goes to bed as if nothing had happened?
凯尔威胁她 如果她泄露半句
Kyle said, if she told anyone,
他会回来杀了她
he'd come back and kill her.
她害怕极了
She was scared.
体♥检♥有验出她曾遭侵犯吗
Well, was there any evidence of rape in her physical exam?
有擦伤 但这证据不充分
There was bruising, but it was inconclusive.
总之那个房♥间里发生的事
Well, whatever happened in that hotel room,
都与神秘男子凯尔有关
we know our mystery man Kyle was involved.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
大卫 你说有些东西要给我看
David, you said you had something you wanted to show me.
对 这是在那两位女士的
Yes. This is from the bedding
房♥间的床上找到的
in the women's motel room.
看一看
Take a look.
一根羽毛
A feather?
不是一般的羽毛
Not just any feather.
那可是优质的
It's premium quality,
手工收割匈牙利鹅毛
hand-harvested Hungarian goose down.
再来看看尼克在
Now, take a look at this feather
地板上发现的羽毛
that Nick found on the floor.
这是合成的
It's synthetic.
是由聚酯纤维
Made from a very specific blend
特别混合而成
of polyester fibers.
我成功查到它产自一家中国厂商
I managed to trace it to a manufacturer in China.
他们专为维加斯
They supply low-end pillows
一些宾馆提供低档枕头
to several motels in Vegas,
但其最大的买♥♥主是"枕边游戏"酒吧
but their biggest buyer is a bar called the Pillow Club.
史黛西和黛娜说她们昨晚
Stacy and Dana said they went
去了很多夜店和酒吧
to a lot of clubs, a lot of bars last night.
我有去过 所以我刚好知道
Now, I happen to know from personal experience
这间别具一格的酒吧的确有卖♥♥
that this particular club does sell
高脚杯饮品 就像你们
the yard-long drinks, much like the ones
在她们套房♥里找到的那种
that you found in the their suite.
也许她们就是在那碰见凯尔的
Maybe that's where they met Kyle.
一间酒吧要枕头来干什么
But what does a club need with pillows?
原来是半裸着装的枕头大战
So, half-naked people hitting each other with pillows.
成年人的睡衣晚会
An adult slumber party.
真变♥态♥
That's kinky.
人都已经换上睡衣了
Well, you're already dressed for bed.
当中暗示再清晰不过了
It sends a pretty clear message.
加上酒精 更是火上浇油
Yeah, add alcohol to the mix.
等于给了你侵城掠地的通行证
Gives you permission to act out your aggressions.
无♥界♥限 无禁忌
No limits, no taboos.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你们要来点什么
What can I get you?
我们是犯罪调查实验室的
Yeah, we're from the crime lab.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
这两个女人昨晚在这儿喝过酒
that these two women were in here drinking last night.
还喝了很多
Drinking a lot.
你知道是谁接待她们的吗
You know who might have served them?
昨晚我不在
It was my night off,
去吧台问问吧
but check at the bar.
我们的酒保凯尔 昨晚他当班
Our bartender, Kyle, he was working.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hey.
你是凯尔
Are you Kyle?
是的
Yeah.
你的额头怎么了
What happened to your head?
磕在吧台边上了
Oh, I hit it on the edge of the bar.
你说什么
Say what?
我说我磕到吧台边上了
I said I hit it on the edge of the...
靠 妈的
Aah! Damn!
搞什么啊你
What the hell, man?
看来你不小心撞到熨斗了
Looks like you ran into an iron.
兄弟 那女人撒谎
Man, girl's lying.
哪部分是谎言
About which part?
意图强♥奸♥还是谋杀
The attempted rape or the murder?
都是
Both.
我们知道你和史黛西·卡诺有过性行为
We know you had sex with Stacy Cano.
还发现她体内有迷♥奸♥药
We also found GHB in her system.
你是个酒保
You're a bartender.
伙计 你能轻易搞到这东西
Man, you had easy access.
没错 药是我给的 不过是她主动要的
Yeah, I gave her the drugs, but she asked for them.
她说她想狂欢 尽情纵欲
Said she wanted to party, lose control.
快喝 黛娜
Come on, Dana!
你说过我们要玩个痛快的
You said that we were going to have fun.
喝了吧
Drink it!
史黛西认为我们可以回酒店继续狂欢
So Stacy thought we'd bring the party back to her room.
在你跟她发♥生♥关♥系♥后
Then, after you had sex with her,
你就想说也该轮到黛娜了 是吗
you thought you'd just have sex with Dana?
拜托 我免费上她
Hey, I offered to do her,
可这婊♥子♥竟拿熨斗砸我头
but the bitch hit me in the head with an iron.
宝贝儿 别那样
Don't be like that, girl.
该死 来嘛
Damn! Come on!
等一下
Wait a minute, now.
黛娜就是那个
Dana is the one who hit you
用熨斗砸你的人
in the head with the iron.
是啊 她疯了
Yeah. She went mental,
一边把我赶到走廊 一边尖叫
chased me out in the hallway, screaming.
这期间布拉德·马龙在哪
Where was Brad Malone during all this?
你是说隔壁那位"英勇少年"吗
You mean the hero boy next door?
他从房♥间出来 想看看出了什么事
He came out his room to see what the hell was going on.
滚出去
Get out!
小姐 你还好吧
Are you okay, miss?
没你什么屁事
None of your damn business!
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
就是说 你和马龙先生
So, you and Mr. Malone were never
从未同时出现在她们的房♥间里
in the ladies' hotel room at the same time?
我走到电梯那儿时
I got to the elevator
看到"美国上尉"把黛娜送回房♥间
to see Captain America taking Dana back to her room.
之后你去哪里了
Where'd you go after that?
急诊室
E.R.
花了四个小时给伤口缝针
Took me four hours to get stitched back up.
不信的话 打电♥话♥到沙漠棕榈医院问去
You don't believe me, call Desert Palm.
我会的
I'll do that.
死因是锐器造成的
C.O.D. is exsanguination
失血过多
due to sharp force injury.
他被刺过一次
Stabbed once.
只有一个刺伤吗
Only one stab wound?
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me, right?
墙上血迹斑斑
There was castoff on the walls.
我是说 她的血到处都是
I mean, her blood was everywhere.
这起案子里没有一件物证是说得通的
None of the physical evidence in this case makes any sense.
公♥寓♥里只有埃尔文夫妇的指纹
Only the Irwins' prints in their apartment.
刀上只有埃尔文夫人的指纹
Only Mrs. Irwin's prints were on the knife.
浴室里也只有埃尔文先生的血
Only Mr. Irwin's blood was in the bathroom.
我...插个嘴行吗
May-may-may I interject?
请讲
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表