Rylan Gauss. Rylan Gauss did it.
他绑♥架♥了我的宝贝妹妹
He has my baby sister.
他还杀了克莉丝汀
He killed Christine.
好了
Okay.
瑞兰·高斯再也不能伤害你了
Rylan Gauss can't hurt you anymore.
老爸说得没错
Dad was right.
他总是对的
He's always right.
他总是叫我们要当心瑞兰·高斯
Have to always, always watch for Rylan Gauss.
你以前常在这间小房♥子里玩耍吗
Did you used to play here, in this shed?
当你还跟你妈妈住在一起的时候
When you lived here with your mother?
我知道她很爱你 特伦特
I know she loved you, Trent.
她肯定也希望你能够把枪放下
And she would want you to put the gun down.
如果你伤害了你自己
If you hurt yourself,
那又有谁来照顾你的妹妹呢
who's going to take care of your sister?
瑞兰·高斯在这里
Rylan Gauss was there.
我看见他了
I saw him.
他把你妹妹带去哪了
Where did he take her?
他一路跟踪我们
He follows us.
他还跟我讲话
He talks to me.
高斯已经死了
Gauss is dead.
-这你是知道的 -才不是
- You know that. - No.
他就是我 都是我♥干♥的
He's me. I did it.
是我杀了她
I killed her!
我是瑞兰·高斯 我才是瑞兰·高斯
I'm Rylan Gauss, I'm Rylan Gauss,
你不信可以问我爸
ask my dad!
没错 没错 瑞兰
Okay, okay, Rylan.
听着 把枪放下好吗
Okay, listen, put the gun down, all right?
是我杀了那些无辜女孩
I kill little girls!
他保存着她们的照片 你去问我爸
He-he has their pictures, ask my dad.
冷静点 冷静点 把枪给我好吗
Please, please, give me the gun. Okay?
没事了
It's okay.
把枪给我 瑞兰 把它给我吧
Give me the gun, Rylan. Give it to me.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
都没事了
It's okay.
有问出特伦特什么来吗
Any info from Trent?
没有 也许等到药效发挥时
No, no. Maybe when his meds kick in,
他会告诉我们霍莉的去处
he'll tell us where Holly is,
但暂时 他还是那个自诩约翰·列侬
but at the moment, he's Mark David Chapman
约翰·列侬:已故披头士成员
马克·大卫·查普曼:枪杀约翰·列侬的凶手
实际是杀了约翰·列侬的马克·大卫·查普曼
shooting John Lennon thinking he's John Lennon.
希望一切还来得及
I hope it's not too late.
我也希望
Me, too.
我发现了寄生虫
I believe we have an infestation.
温带臭虫 通常又称臭虫
Hmm, Cimex lectularius, aka the common bedbug.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find this?
我检查了高斯公♥寓♥里找到的球帽
I processed the ball cap that you found in Gauss's apartment.
你知道萨拉有在
Hey, do you know if Sara found
特伦特·摩尔家里发现臭虫吗
any bedbugs at Trent Moore's place?
没有 小屋里也没有
Negative. Nor did I see bugs in the shed,
但我发现特伦特身上有虫咬伤
but I did see bug bites on Trent.
可我们没在高斯的公♥寓♥发现臭虫
But we didn't find any in Gauss's apartment.
你确定这虫子不是你从
Hey, are you sure this didn't come
家里带来的吗 皮痒先生
from your house there, itchy?
不是 我妈妈很爱干净
No. My mother is very clean.
也许特伦特是在藏霍莉的地方沾上了虫子
Maybe Trent picked them up wherever he has Holly stashed.
我要开枪了 两枪
Fire in the hole! Two shots!
瑞兰·高斯体内的子弹来自
The bullets that killed Rylan Gauss
特伦特·摩尔的22口径手♥枪♥
came from Trent Moore's .22.
可和超♥市♥前中枪的克莉丝汀·摩尔
Trent's gun does not match the bullets
和推车工中的子弹弹痕不吻合
that killed Christine Moore or the bagger at the market.
也就是说还有一把22口径手♥枪♥
So there's another .22 in play?
有枪手的线索吗
Any leads on the shooter?
特伦特跟萨拉说是高斯干的
Trent told Sara it was Gauss.
克莉丝汀·摩尔在近距离被射中眼部
Well, Christine Moore was shot in the eye at close range--
那是高斯的惯用手法
that's Gauss's M.O.
但我们知道高斯不是枪手
But we know that Gauss wasn't the shooter.
那还有谁知道他的惯用手法
So who else knew his M.O.?
也许是位痛苦离婚中的心怀不满的丈夫
Maybe a disgruntled husband going through a nasty divorce
毕竟他追捕这个连环诱童者长达10年
who's hunting a serial pedophile for ten years
一直想让他被判终生监禁
and trying to put back in prison for good.
也许就是他吧
Maybe somebody like that.
谢了 凯萨琳 回头打给你
Thanks, Catherine. I'll get back to you.
好吧 到底发生了什么事
Okay, so what happened?
你和克莉丝汀起了争执
You and Christine had an argument, huh?
你无所事事地看着 等着
You were sitting around watching, waiting.
你看着她从车♥库♥开车出来
You watched her pull out of the garage.
在大半夜离开家
She was leaving in the middle of the night,
离你而去
she was leaving you,
还带上了孩子们
and she's taking your kids with her.
但你不知道特伦特也在车上
But what you didn't know was Trent was in the car.
特伦特有告诉你霍莉在哪吗
Did Trent tell you where Holly is?
特伦特连他自己在哪都不清楚
Trent doesn't even know where he is.
他都分不清自己是谁
He doesn't even know who he is.
大多数时候他以为自己是瑞兰·高斯
Most of the time he thinks he's Rylan Gauss.
父母的执念变成了儿女的妄想
A parent's obsession becomes a kid's delusion.
特伦特认为是高斯杀了克莉丝汀
Trent thinks Gauss killed Christine.
但你我都清楚不是这样的
But you and I know different.
我只想让特伦特过正常的生活
I just wanted to give Trent a normal life.
同时也想为那些女孩主持公道
And I wanted justice for those girls.
徘徊在这两者之间 我毁了此生挚爱
Somewhere in between, I just ruined everything I ever loved.
听着 你得对你的孩子说实话
Look, you gotta be honest with your kid.
你得坦白地告诉他
You gotta tell him straight up
在杂货店的停车场发生了什么事
what happened in that grocery store parking lot,
这也许能让他回归现实
and maybe shock him into reality,
因为小霍莉才3岁
because little Holly's three years old
她还孤伶伶地待着
and she's out there alone
我们的时间不多了
and we don't have much time.
你和我都宣誓过要保护无辜的人
You and I both took an oath to protect the innocent.
现在正是兑现誓言的时刻
Well, here's the time.
你得向你的儿子坦白
You gotta confess to your son.
你得告诉他
You gotta tell him
他的人生中不只有瑞兰·高斯一个坏人
that Rylan Gauss wasn't the only bad guy in his life.
我杀了你的女儿 你的妻子
I killed your daughter, your wife!
不 不是你杀的
No, you didn't.
你是特伦特
You're Trent.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
你爱霍莉
And you love Holly
你爱克莉丝汀
and you loved Christine.
他闯进了我的公♥寓♥
He broke into my apartment
告诉我他在跟踪他们
and told me he was coming after them.
我们打了起来 但我阻止不了他
I fought him, but I couldn't stop him.
那不是真的
It's not real.
那只是你...
It was you...
以为自己是瑞兰·高斯
thinking you were Rylan Gauss.
所以我去了找克莉丝汀
That's why I went to Christine...
警告她
to warn her.
为了救霍莉
To-to save Holly.
他把她们杀了 爸 就像你常说的那样
He killed them, daddy, like you always said he would.
特伦特 看着我
Trent, look at me.
你妹妹在哪呢
Where's your sister, hmm?
我知道你肯定把她带到安全的地方了
'Cause I know you took her someplace safe.
瑞兰·高斯把她带走了
Rylan Gauss took her.
他把她带走了 我把她带走了 我把她带走了
He took her. I took her. I took her.
特伦特 别这样
Trent, stop it!
你不是瑞兰·高斯
You are not Rylan Gauss.
你是我儿子
You are my son.
瑞兰·高斯 瑞兰·高斯 瑞兰·高斯
Rylan Gauss, Rylan Gauss, Rylan Gauss.
儿子 你杀了瑞兰
Son, you killed Rylan!
你杀了他
You did it!
瑞兰·高斯已经死了
Rylan Gauss is dead.
你跟霍莉在超♥市♥
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表