that all the flash-bangs you threw at him
会导致他癫痫发作
would trigger a seizure.
我是玩家 我是竞赛者
Look, I'm an athlete. I'm a competitor.
我当然要寻找优势
I was looking for an edge.
我知道 十万美元嘛
I get it. 100 grand.
癫痫又不会死人 这是事实
You can't die from a seizure. That's a fact.
我上维基医疗查过了
I looked it up. It's on WikiMeds.
我觉得你有点需要一个律师
I think you're gonna kind of need a lawyer.
-博士 -我知道 你要快点知道死因
- Hey, Doc. - I know, I know, you want a quick C.O.D.
好离开这个鬼地方
so you can get out of the pits
然后回去继续比赛
and get back into the race.
不单单是我
It's not just me, man.
很多人都指望着我呢
I got a lot of people riding on me.
正式声明 我不是其中之一
Yeah, well, for the record, I am not among them.
是吗 你把赌注压给谁 格雷格吗
Oh, yeah? Well, who'd you put your money on, Greg?
你还不如现在就给我算了
You might as well just give it to me right now.
我出牌谨慎 出钱更谨慎
I hold my cards close to the vest and my cash even closer.
好了 这个人是怎么死的
Yeah, yeah, okay. What's up with this guy?
我在他的嘴里发现了这些纤维
I found these fibers in his chompers.
和他手腕上的绳索纤维一致
They match the restraints on his wrists.
他或许试过用牙齿解开绳子
He was probably trying to undo that knot with his teeth.
福勒先生的X光显示
Mr. Fowler's X-rays.
颈椎和枕骨严重受损
Extensive damage to the cervical vertebrae and the occipital bone.
你看伤口的斜角
You see the beveling?
从内到外
Inside to out.
说明子弹从他脑后射出
So the bullet went out the back of his head.
我们最初以为那处是子弹射入口
We initially thought that exit wound was an entry wound.
子弹是从咽喉射入的
The real entry wound is in the oral pharynx.
伤口周围没被熏黑
No soot around the hole,
所以说他中枪时 离凶手至少有3英尺
so he was shot from at least three feet away.
嘴巴是张开的
Mouth open.
不
No!
这是个穿透伤口
It's a penetrating wound.
完全穿透
Through and through.
那么子弹肯定还在屋子里
Okay, so the bullet's got to be back at the house.
你够幸运的话
Well, if you're lucky,
或许会在路上碰到自然死亡案
you might catch a natural on the way over.
谢谢
Thanks.
福勒太太 请节哀
I'm very sorry for you loss, Mrs. Fowler.
本发生什么事了
What happened to Ben?
他帮朋友看♥房♥♥子
He was house-sitting for some friends.
有人入屋盗窃
There was a break-in.
他中枪身亡
He was shot.
是亚历山大在七山区的房♥子吗
The house in Seven Hills? The Alexanders' place?
你认识他们吗
You know them?
离婚前 大家都是朋友
They were friends, before the divorce.
离婚后朋友也分成两派 从此形同陌路
People choose sides, you know how that goes.
是的 我懂
Yes, I do.
告诉我
Tell me...
你最后一次见到本是什么时候
when was the last time you saw Ben?
就几天之前
Just a couple of days ago.
他酒后驾车被拦了下来
He got pulled over for DUI.
打电♥话♥给我 我保释他出来
He called me, I bailed him out.
还送他回那房♥子里
I took him back to the house.
我得走了
I got to go.
我刚给你倒了杯红酒
I just poured you a glass of wine.
求你了 留下吧
Come on, stay, please?
我累了 我不想再去保释你了
I'm tired. I don't want to do this anymore.
下不为例 我保证
You won't have to, I promise.
该死
Ah, shoot!
-对不起 -下次再犯 麻烦你叫别人保你
- I'm sorry. - You know what, next time, just call somebody else.
奥莉维亚 等等 我就剩下你了
Olivia, please wait. You're all I got.
我是这世上他最后能求助的人了
I was the last person in the world that he could call
我却转身而去
and I turned my back on him.
听上去他很孤立无助
Sounds like he was in a pretty dark place.
他以前不这样的
He wasn't always.
他的承包生意没了
He lost his contracting business.
又找不到其他工作
Couldn't find another job.
于是就开始喝酒赌博
Started drinking, gambling.
一发不可收拾
It got out of hand.
我提出离婚 他就同意了
I filed, he left.
我以为亚历山大收留了他
I thought when the Alexanders' took him in
他会过得不错
that he'd be okay.
我真希望能收回我说的话
I just wish I could take back what I said.
我一直都爱着他
I never did stop loving him.
你们一开始怎么没去找子弹
Why didn't you find the bullet the first time?
我们以为还在他体内
We thought it was still in him.
你在质疑我的工作吗
Are you questioning my work?
我在你身上押了一千元
I've got one large riding on you.
放松
Relax.
肯定在游泳池里
It's got to be in the pool.
别看我 我今天仪表堂堂
Oh, no-- I'm having a good hair day.
也许我俩都不用湿身
Well, maybe neither one of us has to get wet.
不
No!
做点弹道试验 这宗小案就结了
A little ballistics, a little case closed,
丝多克斯队就可以继续寻找稀少的自然死亡案了
and then Team Stokes is on the hunt for the elusive natural.
加油 丝多克斯
Go, Stokes.
有点信心 伙计
A little faith, baby.
过来押下更大的注码吗
Ah, here to lay down some more action?
实际上 我是来要毒检报告的
Actually, I'm here for my tox results.
哦对 在你那玩家的血里发现了安♥眠♥药♥成分
Right. Found sleeping pills in your gamer's bloodstream--
唑吡坦
Zolpidem.
高于一般治疗水平
High therapeutic levels.
玩家还吃唑吡坦
A gamer on Zolpidem?!
感觉就跟相扑运动员吃减肥药一样
That's like a sumo wrestler on diet pills.
没错 听着 多亏你们
Yeah. Listen, thanks to you guys,
我这忙死了
I'm really busy here.
问题是 你的被害人
The point is, your victim was staring at the inside
在闪爆弹爆♥炸♥前就合眼了
of his eyelids when those flash-bangs were going off.
所以忍♥者刺客没嫌疑了
So NinjaAssassin's off the hook.
那为什么一个死忠玩家要在大赛
So, why would a hardcore gamer pound sedatives
前一晚服用安♥眠♥药♥呢
the night before the big game?
也许有人在他的控制杆上抹了药
Maybe someone spiked his joystick.
你能去别的地方解决这问题吗
Can you solve this someplace else?
那他的胃内含物分♥析♥呢
What about his stomach contents?
那个啊 我这就把它列在候选任务的首位
Yeah, it just went to the top of my stack.
待会给你 等我二十元
I'll have it in twenties.
是等我二十分钟
Or 20 minutes.
算了吧
Forget it.
我刚收到了日班一位同事送来的花
I just got flowers from one of the day shift guys.
他知道你已经结婚了吗
Does he know you're married?
知道
Yeah.
他只是想祝我能顺利凑成序列
He was wishing me luck in the cycle.
亨利在死者体内找到了唑吡坦
Henry found Zolpidem in our vic's system.
我觉得这就是药物进入体内的途径
I'm guessing this is how it got into there.
你知道我确实在垃圾堆里找到了
You know, I did find a prescription bottle
一瓶唑吡坦处方药
for Zolpidem in the trash,
但那药是别人的
but it belonged to somebody else,
而且里面还剩下几片
and there was still a few pills in it.
你知道咱的规矩 我不能把药带回来
You know the rules: I couldn't collect it
因为它与案子没有直接联♥系♥
because there was no direct link to the case.
你照了照片吗
Did you get a pic?
照了
I did.
标签湿了
Label got wet.
但我想条形码还能读出来
But I think I can still scan the bar code.
这瓶药属于一个叫艾文·法拉利的
Bottle belonged to an Evan Ferrari.
好吧 考虑到DV8的社交圈
All right, well, based on DV8's social calendar,
我打赌这位法拉利先生也是名玩家
my bet is that Mr. Ferrari is also a gamer.
这简直是大海捞针
It's like finding a nerd in a haystack.
也许她能帮忙
Maybe she can help.
打扰一下
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表