和埋在里头的一家人
with the family entombed inside it.
听上去像个城市传说
That sounds like an urban myth to me.
没错 比起发生在黑夜
Yeah, more like a fairy tale
荒凉的双车道上的恐怖事故
compared to what must have happened that dark night
更像一个神话故事
on that lonely stretch of two-lane terror.
这上面说事故是在白天发生的
It says here it happened during the day.
上面还说
Also says...
巴士残骸被玛氏兄弟抢险队拉走了
the wreckage was hauled away by Mars Brothers Salvage.
你应该查查看
You might want to check that out.
如果你在找某个演出的门票
If you're looking for tickets for a show,
-我可以打电♥话♥帮你问问 不过... -谢谢
- I could call in a favor, but... - Thanks.
实际上我在找这些
Actually, I'm looking for these.
在豪华轿车里找到的
Found them in the limo.
痕迹分♥析♥指出那链子是电镀硅青铜的
Trace says the chain is silicon-bronze plated
而绿宝石是电气石
and the emerald is tourmaline.
这是戏服上的首饰
It's costume jewelry.
明显是戏服上的
Emphasis being on costume.
打开地中海酒店页面
Bring up the Mediterranean.
我已经查过了
I already checked.
展示厅太暗了
The showroom's dark.
不是查展示厅 是查赌场
No, not the showroom, the casino.
点击相册库
And click on the photo gallery.
好 现在打开
Okay, now pull up
那张斯巴达人在广场的照片
that photo of the Spartan in the Agora.
-什么 -大厅里那张
- The what? - The mall.
我还是个小孩时帮山姆
I helped Sam pick out those costumes
挑选了那些戏服
when I was a little girl.
我喜欢柯克·道格拉斯扮演的斯巴达克斯
I loved Kirk Douglas in Spartacus.
柯克·道格拉斯:美国好莱坞知名一线电影演员
我喜欢他的裙子 他的长袍
I loved his skirt, his himation.
那是希腊的说法吗
I take it that's Greek?
就是披风
It's the cloak.
披风和裙子是我的主意
That and the skirt were my idea.
我想说的是 你的首饰
All I'm saying is that your trace
来自一个希腊人
is from a Greek.
斯巴达克斯曾在那辆豪华轿车上
Spartacus was in that limo.
两晚前 我正在上厕所
Two nights ago, I was on a bathroom break.
穿着那些可不容易
Can't be easy in that getup.
裙子倒没什么
Well, it's not so much the skirt
麻烦的是盔甲和武器
as it is the armor and weaponry.
就在这
Right up here.
这就是犯罪现场
Scene of the crime.
我平时有去健身房♥锻炼
I go to the gym, work out.
一般来说我能自己应付
Like to think I can handle myself,
不过这些人在我战略上处于劣势的时候找上我
but these guys caught me at a strategic disadvantage.
"这些人"--就是说不止一个人吗
"Guys"-- so there was more than one?
至少有两个
Well, it would take at least two.
我是说其实我没看到他们
I mean, I didn't actually see 'em.
就是这
Here we are.
好吧 告诉我发生了什么
All right, well, tell me what happened.
像往常一样我把装备放到地上 坐下
Sat my gear down on the floor like I always do, took a seat.
我抓住门 不过他们用门撞晕了我
I grabbed onto the door, but they hit me with it.
那混♥蛋♥拿走了我的剑 披风 盾还有头盔
Bastard took my sword, cloak, shield and helmet.
我是说 我花了半周的工资才买♥♥到新的
I mean, took me half a week's pay to replace them.
怎么有人想要那些东西
Why would anyone want that stuff?
我是说 非不得已
I mean, what guy's gonna dress
谁会把自己打扮成斯巴达人
like a Spartan if he doesn't have to?
我相信有不少
Well, I can think of about 300.
借过
Excuse me.
我想我找到袭击你的那些野蛮人了
I think I found your barbarians.
我不知道怎么跟你们说 孩子们
I don't know what to tell you, boys.
我们刚把残骸拉走
We just haul the wrecks away
把所有可利用的好零件都卖♥♥了
and sell off any good parts we can salvage.
你还记得上个月在19号♥高速上两辆巴士
Do you recall a head-on collision between two buses
正面相撞的那个事故吗
on Highway 19 last month?
当然记得
Oh, yeah.
撞得四分五裂
Hell of a mess. Whew!
清理起来也很麻烦
Pretty nasty cleanup, too.
那两辆车还留在这吗
Well, do you still have the buses here?
瞧你问的
Oh, boy.
我弟弟丹尼专管存货
You know, my brother Denny's in charge of inventory.
丹尼
Denny!
什么事
What?
19号♥高速相撞的那两辆巴士在哪
Hey, where are the two buses from that demo derby on 19?
停在第九排
They're over in row nine.
看 他厉害吧
Man, he's good.
他亲眼目睹了残骸
He's got one of them photogenic memories.
看得出来
Clearly.
我能去看看吗
Mind if I take a look?
当然 帮警♥察♥ 义不容辞
No-- anything for the police.
只是下次我被开罚单时记得帮我
Hey, just remember me next time I get a ticket.
我们会的
Will do. Yeah.
我也很想亲眼看看呢
Yeah, I, too, am blessed with a photogenic memory.
你留在这吧
You're good here.
我开始工作了
I'm gonna get to work.
好的 就在那里
All right. Right down that way.
这边的一排
This row right here.
需要帮忙就喊一声 伙计
Just holler if you need a hand, partner.
-噢不 -多尴尬啊
- Oh, no. - How embarrassing!
你被逮个正着了
You are so busted!
上班时间上交♥友♥网♥站 亚奇
Cyber-schmooze on your own time there, Arch.
我们还在处理案件呢
Yeah, we're in the middle of a case here.
我也是
So am I.
实际上 当你们在
In fact, when you were
与斯巴达克斯在厕所忙活时
on your bathroom break with the Spartan,
我也在交♥友♥网♥上追踪
I traced the photo of the living hooker
那名装死妓♥女♥的照片
back to a social networking site.
-是嘛 知道名字了吗 -没有
- Oh, yeah? Did you get us a name? - No.
但是我找到三位已付款的手♥机♥用户
But I got three prepaid cell phone users
匿名上这个网站上分享照片
all sharing photos on the site, anonymously.
-这不是胡萝卜头和... -安布尔
- See, there's Carrot Top... - And Amber.
第三张"绑♥架♥明星"
Number three: "Kidnap a celebrity"?
看看第二张
Check out number two.
"赌场行窃"
"Steal from a casino."
那第一张呢
And number one?
"侠盗猎车"
"Grand theft auto."
这些照片全是在同一天晚上
I mean, all these photos were posted
发布的
on the same night--
在那名妓♥女♥被杀的前一天晚上
the night before your hooker was actually murdered.
还有这一张 维加斯受害者的下场
Including this photo, that ended up on Victims of Vegas.
第四张 "杀死妓♥女♥"
Number four: "Kill a hooker."
三个电♥话♥号♥码 三位疑犯
Okay, three cell phones, three suspects--
这有点像变♥态♥的遗愿清单
this is like some kind of twisted bucket list.
那一晚以偷车启幕 以谋杀收场
The night starts with stealing a car, ends in murder.
除了没有真正谋杀 他们只是
Except it didn't-- they only went through with
做了清单上的前三件事
the first three things on the list.
他们没有谋杀那位妓♥女♥
And they didn't kill the hooker.
至少第二晚之前是的
At least not until the following night.
也就是 或许第一天晚上
All right, so, maybe on the first night,
这班怪人打退堂鼓了
the creeps got cold feet.
然后 第二天晚上
And then, the next night,
他们打算在回家前做完清单上的事
they decided to complete their list before heading home.
希望他们就此收手了
Let's just hope the list ends here.
我在废车场那辆巴士里找到的零件
The part I pulled from the bus at the junkyard
肯定来自一辆凯♥旋♥摩托车
was definitely from a Triumph Motorcycle.
看样子你找到了
Sounds like you found out where the
你那辆科学怪摩托部件的来源了
parts for your frankenstein bike came from.
追踪序列号♥发现零件属于彼得·法默的摩托
Serial number traced back to a bike owned by a Peter Farmer.
已知最新住址是 哈伦路241号♥
Last known address: 214 Harlan Way.
是间公♥寓♥ 我跟房♥东谈过了
Yeah, it's an apartment. I talked to the landlord.
-法默的前女友还住在那 -你把她带来了吗
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表