嘿 尼克
Hi yah, Nick.
-嘿 你来了 -你要去哪儿
- Hey, there he is. - Where you headin?
如果我现在不去健身房♥
Well, if I don't go to the gym now,
之后就更不会去了
I won't go at all.
你觉得死得早暴露了缺乏锻炼的问题
You feeling obligated to leak our problems
自己难辞其咎吗
to good lookin corpse?
差不多就这意思
Yeah, something like that.
对了 今天可是你出庭的大日子 对吧
Hey, you got a big day in court today, don't you?
对 内特·哈斯克尔那件案子
Yeah. Nate Haskell.
我得保持平常心
Putting my game face on.
其实我想叫你给他好看的
Well... I'd tell you to give him hell,
不过可能他也快要下地狱了
but that's probably where he's going anyway.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
好的
Yeah.
法官阁下 过去三天的出庭过程中
Your Honor, I've spent the last three days in this courtroom
我一直尽力自控
trying to control myself,
我向您保证这绝非易事
which has not been easy, I assure you.
媒体一直把我丑♥化♥为某种怪物
The media has tried to portray me as some sort of monster,
一只从冒烟的地洞出生
some seven-headed beast who sprang from a smoking pit
在大地散播死亡的七头怪物
to spread death across the land.
但在你们面前 坐在牢笼里的我
But here I sit, caged, before you,
和平常人无异
a man like any other man,
同样只有一个头和一双手
with only one head, with two hands,
还有一颗不安的心
and with a troubled heart.
反对
Objection.
法官阁下 他的话没有任何意义
Is there a point here, Your Honor?
哈斯克尔先生 我建议由你的律师来发言
Mr. Haskell, I advise you to let your attorney do the talking.
但是法官阁下 我反对
But I object to that, Your Honor.
该让陪审团看看真正的内特·哈斯克尔
The jury needs to see the real Nate Haskell;
一个曾饱受酒鬼父亲残忍♥虐待的
the vulnerable little boy who was sadistically abused
无助的小男孩
by an alcoholic father.
我郑重申明
For the record...
那个精神受创的男孩依旧在我体内颤抖
that traumatized child still trembles in me.
我知道在场有些人
I know there's some in this courtroom
可以理解我的痛苦
who can relate to my torment.
法官阁下 可惜我的律师并不在此列
Unfortunately, Your Honor, my attorney is not one of them.
他根本就不喜欢我
You know, he doesn't even like me.
-法官阁下 -是法庭委派他的
- Your Honor! - The court has appointed him.
但我不想由他代表我
But I, I would like to un-appoint him.
他对我避之唯恐不及
See how he shies away from me.
我怎么能相信他
How can I trust him?
唯一能为内特·哈斯克尔辩护的人
The only one who can speak for Nate Haskell
就是我本人
is Nate Haskell.
哈斯克尔先生
Mr. Haskell.
你是想自己代表自己吗
Are you asking to represent yourself?
法官阁下 我想法律术语是"自辩"
I believe the legal term is pro per, Your Honor.
郑重申明 我想你犯了个错误
For the record, I think you're making a mistake.
但是... 本席宣告
But... so ordered.
请在记录上注明哈斯克尔先生由此刻开始自辩
Let the record show that Mr. Haskell is now proceeding pro per.
但我得警告你 哈斯克尔先生
But, I warn you, Mr. Haskell,
本次审判不允许延期
there will be no delays in this trial.
很好 法官阁下 太棒了
Oh, excellent, Your Honor. Excellent.
我说...
I say...
我们继续吧
Let's get it on. Hm?
丝多克斯
Stokes.
你说过你想跟我做朋友
You said you wanted to be my friend.
你是哪位
Yeah, who's this?
你说你不会让警♥察♥杀了我哥哥
You said you wouldn't let the cops kill my brother.
结果你却用尽子弹射死了他
And then you empty your gun into him?
你是杰森·麦肯
Jason McCann?
我也应该像你对亚历克斯那样让你送死
I should just let you die, like you did Alex.
永远打倒专♥制♥君主
你怎么有我号♥码的
How'd you get my number?
等等 他们回来了 我得挂了
Wait, they're coming. I gotta go.
随便去哪儿 千万别回家
Whatever you do, don't go home.
总台 我是C05丝多克斯
Control, this is Charlie 0-5 Stokes.
我在玫瑰大街922号♥
I'm at 922 Rose Avenue.
你...
You, uh,
最好派一个防爆小组过来
better get the bomb squad out here.
紧急出警
Code three.
这种状态要求闪警灯 鸣警报 安全情况可不受交通规则限制
金属盒里有个M67破片手榴弹
M67 frag grenade in a can.
一个很简单的诡雷
Pretty simple booby-trap.
爆♥炸♥范围有5米
Kill zone up to five meters.
没事了 丝多克斯
All right, Stokes.
慢慢后退
Back up, slowly.
可能还有其他惊喜
Might be more surprises.
希望没有了
I hope not.
我已经七魂掉了八魄
I'm already eight lives down...
你懂我的意思吗
if you know what I mean.
我听到了 兄弟
I hear you, brother.
-走这边 -别碰我 我没事
- Right this way. - Get off me! I'm all right.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
没有强行闯入的痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
但为了保险起见
But we'll play it safe.
我们得检查房♥子其他地方以防还有炸♥弹♥
We'll sweep the rest of the house for any more explosives.
好的
Okay!
爆♥炸♥装置已上保险
I safetied the device.
我会引爆之后把残余物送去给你们
I'll blow it and I'll send you what's left.
别漏了炸♥弹♥拉发线
Don't forget the trip-wire knot.
我会一并送过去的
I'll send it in the package.
你可以镀上铜送给丝多克斯
You can bronze it for Stokes.
连同这块篱笆一起
Along with this piece of his wall.
永远打倒专♥制♥君主
"Sic semper tyrannis."
暴君就该是如此下场
"Thus always to tyrants."
所有疯子的口号♥
Slogan for every whack job.
他们来过我家 那孩子还有我私人号♥码
They came to my house! That kid has my private number!
我告诉你 如果他们想找人打架
I tell you what-- if they're looking for a fight,
他们找到了
they found one.
我不怕死 倒要看看他们怕不怕
I'm not afraid to die. Let's see if they are.
尼克 拜托
Nick, come on now.
-我说真的 -我知道你说真的
- I'm serious! - I know you're serious.
控制一下情绪
Just dial it down.
冷静点
Come on.
你有看到什么吗
Did you see anything?
我不知道
I don't know.
有一辆褐红色的货车
There was a maroon van.
顶部...有加高驾驶室
Wi-with, uh, uh, an extended cab on the roof-- you know?
我当时也没多想
I-I didn't think anything of it.
邻居们也称看到过 现在车开走了
Neighbors saw that same van; it's gone.
你觉得他们是坐在那辆货车里
You think they were sitting in that van,
等着看我爆♥炸♥吗
waiting for me to blow up? Huh?
你说杰森·麦肯打了电♥话♥给你
You said that Jason McCann called you?
是的 没想到是他救了我
Yeah, I mean, I think that kid saved my life.
尼克 那孩子应该坐牢
Nick, that kid should be in jail.
他参与炸毁了一个警员的葬礼 好吧
He helped blow up a police funeral. Come on.
对 但地方检察官当时没证据起诉他
Yeah, the D.A. couldn't make the case back then.
而现在 你家门口突然
Now, all of a sudden, you've got a bomb
出现了一个炸♥弹♥
that shows up on your doorstep,
而他正好及时...通知了你
and he calls you... just in time.
不会是巧合 招呼他来警局坐坐
No, it's no coincidence. Hail his ass in to PD.
谢谢 兰斯顿博士
Thank you, Dr. Langston.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
雷 我们可否
Well, Ray, shall we...
回到我刺你的那个时候
go back to the moment I stabbed you?
你能不能向法庭和我
Will you describe for the court
描述一下...当我把眼镜腿
and me... how it felt...
戳进你肾里时你是什么感觉...
when I plunged my shank into your kidney?
反对 问题和本案无关
Objection! Irrelevant.
被告是在纵容与案情无关的个人施虐癖
Defense is indulging in gratuitous sadism.
问题能说明我的精神状态 法官阁下
Question goes to state of mind, Your Honor,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表