吉尔伯特聋哑人基金会
吉尔 我已经到了 你在哪
Gil? I'm here already. Where are you?
我还在秘鲁
I'm still in Peru.
-你到了宴会现场吗 -等等...
- Are you at the party? - Hold on, uh...
等等 吉尔 我听不清
Hold on, Gil. I can't hear you.
背景声听上去像是太鼓
Sounds like taiko drums in the background.
聋哑人喜欢感受震动
The deaf love the vibrations.
他们能通过皮肤感受到
They can feel them on their skin.
你怎么还在秘鲁
Wh-why are you still in Peru?
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
又发现了一个墓群
Found another mass grave.
当地政♥府♥请我留下来
Government asked me to stay.
-...还在吗 -吉尔 吉尔
- ...you there? - Gil? Gil!
葛瑞森夫人
Mrs. Grissom!
萨拉 我来为你引荐 朱莉娅·霍尔登...
Sara, I want you to meet someone. Julia Holden...
聋哑文化研究院的院长
head of the department of deaf cultural studies.
很高兴认识你 教授
Nice to meet you, professor.
请叫我朱莉娅
Julia, please.
我的学生都不叫我教授
My students don't even call me professor.
萨拉是吉尔的妻子
Sara's Gil's wife.
又一位葛瑞森夫人
Oh, the other Mrs. Grissom.
是萨拉·赛德尔 她没有跟吉尔的姓
It's Sara Sidle. She didn't take his name.
我向来视朱莉娅为我的女儿
Julia's been like a daughter to me.
我很为她感到骄傲
I'm so proud of her.
既是畅销作家 讲师
Published author, lecturer,
也是全美国聋哑文化的权威人士
foremost authority on deaf culture in the country.
女士们
Ladies!
你们今晚美极了
You look beautiful tonight!
你见过我的儿媳萨拉了吗
Have you met my daughter-in-law, Sara?
幸会 我是埃里克·兰伯特博士
Hi. I'm Dr. Eric Lambert.
我是吉尔伯特基金的主管
I'm the director of the Gilbert Foundation.
原来你就是决定助学金获得者的人啊
Oh, so you're the one who gets to choose the grant winner.
五十万美金
Half a million dollars!
候选人都很优秀
And they're all a good candidate.
朱莉娅负责组建选举委员会
Julia runs the selection committee,
她对候选者们十分热心
and she's very passionate about the candidates.
抱歉 我把一叠文件忘在桌子上了
Sorry. I have a stack of papers on my desk.
我看我现在去取好了
I better get going.
再见
Bye.
你儿子呢
So, where's your son?
吉尔被困在秘鲁了
Gil got stuck in Peru.
他在为当地政♥府♥做一些...咨♥询♥工作
He's been doing some consulting work for the... government.
来不了
He's-he's not coming.
你看 我的儿子经常不在家
Seems like my son's away from home a lot.
朱莉娅
Julia!
离开车
Hey! Get away from the car!
不 后退
No! Get back!
车要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna blow!
朱莉娅 他死了 兰伯特已经死了
Julia, he-he's dead. Lambert is dead.
他死了 他死了
He's gone. He's dead.
他死了
He's gone.
你得离远点
You have to stay back!
等等 你看上去有点不一样
Wait a minute. You did something different.
天啊 我差点没认出你来
Oh, my goodness. I almost didn't recognize you.
对 对 你是剪头发了还是怎么了
Yeah, yeah. Did you get a haircut or something?
别说没带...
Please tell me...
带了 我们把你的外勤服带来了
Yes, we have your work clothes.
这是你的连体裤
Here's your coveralls.
谢谢
Thank you.
坐这吧
Here's a seat for you.
死者是谁
So who's the victim?
埃里克·兰伯特博士
Uh, Dr. Eric Lambert.
他是吉尔伯特基金的主管
He's the director of the Gilbert Foundation.
我在宴会上见过他
I met him at the party.
正装出席的宴会 有免费酒水供应吗
Black-tie event. Was it an open bar?
他那时 手里确实拿着杯酒
You know, he did have a drink in his hand.
可能是酒驾
Possible drunk driver.
撞到了路灯 汽车爆♥炸♥了
Hit the streetlight; car exploded.
是你第一个发现的吗
Were you the first one to respond?
不...
Uh... no.
其实是她
Actually, she was.
我去试着跟她聊聊
Uh, going to try and go talk to her.
我的手语实在不怎么样
My signing's pretty terrible.
我们去检查下爆♥炸♥车辆
We'll, uh, we'll check out the vehicle.
我需要问你几个问题
Um... I need to ask you some questions.
可以吗
Is that all right?
你看到发生了什么吗
Did you see what happened?
等等...
Wait...
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
我看不明白
I-I-I don't understand.
太快了
It's too fast.
打扰一下 你刚才也在宴会上吧
Excuse me, excuse me-- you were at the party?
是的 我叫丹尼斯·帕默
Uh, yes. Dennis Palmer.
你能帮我翻译一下吗
Could you interpret for me?
当然可以
Sure, sure.
朱莉娅 你究竟
Julia, what exactly
看到了什么
did you see?
我当时正在办公室里
I was in my office,
突然感觉到了爆♥炸♥
when I felt the explosion.
你感觉到了
You felt it?
我感到了震动
The vibrations.
我的窗户在抖
My windows rattled.
所以我起来看看外面出了什么事
So I got up to see what was happening.
于是就看到车子起火了
That's when I saw the fire.
我从办公室飞速跑了过来
I ran from my office as fast as I could.
这时我看见了兰伯特博士
That's when I saw it was Dr. Lambert.
但愿我刚才有救出他
I wish I could have saved him.
这让我想起了我的第一个案子
Reminds me of my first case.
不过你这次没穿正装
Except you're not wearing a tie this time.
能把人烤焦成这样一定不简单
Gonna be hard to burrito him like that.
我可以让他坐在副驾驶座上
I could put him in the passenger seat of the van.
这样就可以走合用车专用道了
Then we could use the carpool lane.
内华达州为解决解决交通问题在公路上修了一条合用车专用道
仅供车内坐了2人或以上的车辆行驶
你总能变废为宝啊 大卫
Always looking for the silver lining, David?
没错 我就是这样
Yeah. That's me.
好 咱们走吧
Okay, guys. Come on.
两件事造成了爆♥炸♥ 油箱破裂和火花
Two things make a car go boom-- ruptured gas tank and a spark.
地表起伏不平 从山丘上滑下来
Rough terrain. Sliding down this hill,
这一路不少东西都会弄破油箱
there's a lot of things that could have ruptured the tank.
而金属划过岩石表面
And metal dragging over the rocks,
也会产生火花
could have caused a spark.
如果正好是在油箱附近的话
If it was anywhere near the tank.
漏油加火花 引发爆♥炸♥
Puncture, spark, boom.
我们现在是在校园边上的低谷里
We're in a ravine at the edge of campus,
而所有目击者都声称他们感觉到了爆♥炸♥
yet all the witnesses say that they felt the explosion.
但如果车是在这里爆♥炸♥的
But if the car blew up down here,
冲击波会被山体吸收掉 不是吗
the shock waves would've been absorbed by the hill, right?
没有刹车痕
No skid marks.
说明司机没有踩刹车
Means the driver didn't pump the brakes
也完全没有转向
or turn the wheel at all.
似乎他径直冲下去了
Looks like he went clean over.
这是汽油
That's gasoline.
我觉得爆♥炸♥不是在
You know, I don't think this explosion
下面的低谷里发生了
happened down in the ravine.
这里有不少残骸
There's a debris trail here.
看看这
Here we go.
这边也有
Got something here.
这个看起来像雷♥管♥ 雷
This looks like a detonator, Ray.
我在这边也找到一片 尼克
I think I have another piece of it here, Nick.
兰伯特并不是自己开下山谷的
Lambert didn't just drive into this ravine.
他是被人害的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表