他们步步为营 处心积虑
They plan meticulously, they nurse long grudges,
然后大肆报复
and they retaliate far out of proportion
甚至伤及无辜
to any injury they feel they've received.
听起来像是内特·哈斯克尔的风格
That sounds like Nate Haskell.
内特·哈斯克尔喜欢一次杀一人
Nate Haskell likes to kill people one at a time.
对 他很享受看着别人
Yeah, he gets off on the intimacy
饱受虐待的痛苦 慢慢死去
of inflicting pain and slow death.
大屠♥杀♥不是他的风格
He's not one for mass murder.
那么你是说凶手不是内特·哈斯克尔了
Are you saying it wasn't Nate Haskell?
没错
Yes.
那到底会是谁呢
Then who the hell is it?
某个对警♥察♥心存怨恨的人
Someone with a grudge against cops.
回家吧 尼克
Go home, Nicky.
你太累了
You're tired.
不 我...我很好
No, I'm-I'm... I'm okay.
大家都很累 对吧
I mean, everybody's tired, right?
他们既没中枪也没受到炸♥弹♥冲击
Everybody wasn't shot and then blown up.
这一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
我差点就失去你了
I almost lost you.
也差点失去雷了
I almost lost Ray.
我也不想因为你的筋疲力竭
And I don't want to lose this case
而搞砸这个案子
because you're maxed out.
你应该去见见部门的心理医生
You need to sit down with the department shrink.
-别这样 -这是枪击事件后的例行程序
- Oh, come on. - It's mandatory after a shooting incident.
是 我也懂程序
Yeah, I-I know the rules.
其实这与程序无关 尼克
But it's not about rules, Nicky.
我是关心你
It's about you.
与其把时间浪费在见心理医生上
Look, the time I waste talking to a shrink
还不如让我拿来帮你查案
is time I could be helping you out on this case.
约翰·韦恩是美国电影明星,以扮演经典的英雄形象著称
你不能凡事学约翰·韦恩那样硬撑着
You can't just John Wayne this like everything else.
在失去沃瑞克以后
After losing Warrick,
我想 如果我埋头苦干
I thought, if I just worked hard enough,
一心一意查案
if I focused completely on the cases
也许就不会总想着他的离去
that I... I wouldn't have to think about his death.
但再怎么工作都没用
There isn't enough work in the world...
我意识到如果我不找人倾诉
I realized that I couldn't do my job
根本没法工作
without talking to somebody.
我不知道你还有这样的经历
I never knew that about you.
我...
Well, I'm...
我只是善于掩藏
I'm good at hiding things.
就像你一样
Like you.
自己考虑清楚 好吗
Just ask yourself this, okay?
如果明天派你去
If you got a callout tomorrow
克拉克丧命而你中枪的那个餐馆
to the restaurant where you got shot and Officer Clark died,
你能专心做事吗
could you focus?
你能很好地支援我们吗
Could you be there for your team?
你会让现在的自己成为你的后援吗
Would you want you backing you up right now?
打电♥话♥去吧
Make that call.
莫拉莱斯警官和胡珀警官
Officers Morales and Hooper.
两人都有孩子
Both had kids.
这个可怜人已是第二次躺在这了
This poor soul's been through here twice.
先是因公殉职 而后又遭炸♥弹♥袭击
Once in the line of duty, and then a bomb.
真想替他出口气
Makes you want to slug someone.
狠狠出口气
And then some.
炸♥弹♥肯定放在他的胸腔底下
Explosive must have been beneath his thorax.
破坏面从胸腔向下逐渐减少
Trauma lessens as it moves out from there.
大部分都是塑料和电线 没有弹片
Mostly plastic and wire. No shrapnel.
和我们的结论一致
Consistent with our theory
棺材炸♥弹♥果然只为了制♥造♥恐慌
that the coffin bomb was designed to cause panic.
我一直在想他的家人
I can't stop thinking about his family.
失去丈夫已经够痛苦的了
Losing a husband is horrible enough
再加上这样的一个葬礼
without the funeral ending up like this.
我和他妻子谈过
I spoke to his wife.
告诉她 他已经去往极乐世界
Told her he was already in a better place.
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
我相信这能让她好受点
I believe that it helped her.
也许克拉克警官也帮了我们一把
Maybe Officer Clark just helped us.
我可能发现了投弹者的特征标记
I may have found the bomber's signature.
你看 这些导线都是先缠绕后焊接的
You see the way the wires are twisted and then soldered?
大多数人只会把导线接上接线柱
Well, if you put a wire on a post and then twist it,
然后绕上几圈
most people are happy with that.
这个家伙还焊接了
This guy soldered it, too.
他要保证万无一失
He didn't leave anything to chance.
他非常谨慎
He is meticulous.
说不定还装了离线驱动调整
Maybe even OCD.
看起来你挺崇拜这家伙的啊
Sounds like you admire this guy.
我只是欣赏他的技术
Yeah, I admire the work.
罗宾斯医生刚刚从克拉克的尸体中
Doc Robbins just pulled this SIM card out of
取出一张SIM卡
Officer Clark's body.
我敢打赌这张卡是来自于
You want to bet that's from the cell phone
棺材炸♥弹♥用作雷♥管♥的手♥机♥
that detonated the casket bomb?
我们把卡插上
Let's plug it in,
看看会找到谁
and see who reached out and touched someone.
投弹者 你的号♥码被我们发现了
Hey, bomber, we got your number.
根据手♥机♥号♥码 我们找到了托马斯·兰德
So the cell number came back to a Thomas Rand.
他是本地人
He's a local kid.
曾是在阿富汗服役的海运陆战士兵
A marine deployed to Afghanistan.
资料显示他是个爆破专家
Says here he was a demolition specialist,
第一海军陆战队的四级工程师
4th Engineers, 1st Marines.
这家伙对炸♥弹♥了如指掌
So the guy knows bombs.
是的 但看看资料的最后一页
Yeah, but if you look at the bottom of the page,
他在上个月的行动中牺牲了
he was killed in action last month.
那有可能是他的朋友或亲人想要血债血偿
Well, maybe a friend or relative is looking for payback, huh?
所以我正准备和他的妻子谈谈
Well, that's just what I'm going to ask his wife.
兰德太太
Mrs. Rand.
感谢你能够过来
Thank you for coming in.
我是吉姆·布拉斯队长
I'm Captain Jim Brass.
我知道你的丈夫前不久
Look, uh, I know your husband was killed recently,
在阿富汗服役时为国捐躯
bravely serving our country in Afghanistan.
对于你丧失家人 我深表遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
海运陆战队的人来到家里时
Yeah, that's what the Marines said
也是这么说的
when they came to the house.
保险公♥司♥也这么说
The insurance agent...
兰德夫人 我知道 我是前海军
Mrs. Rand, I know. I... I'm a former Marine.
我曾在越南服役
I served in Vietnam.
我亲眼目睹了很多 也失去了很多朋友
I saw a lot. I lost a lot of friends.
我能理解你的愤怒
I understand your anger.
我女儿才4岁 我儿子还没出生
My daughter is four, and I have a son on the way.
好吧
All right.
你怎么处理你丈夫的手♥机♥了
What'd you do with your husband's cell phone,
那个尾号♥0101的手♥机♥
the 0-1-0-1 number?
我不知道
I don't know.
我把他绝大部分东西都捐给了慈善机构
I-I gave most of his stuff away to charity.
问这个做什么
Why?
因为有人用它在葬礼现场引爆了炸♥弹♥
Because it was used to detonate a bomb at a funeral.
就是那个警♥察♥的葬礼吗
Th-that policeman's funeral?
新闻上播的那场吗
The-the one that's on the news?
没错
Exactly.
所以你怎么处理的 你给谁了
So, what'd you do with it? Who'd you give it to?
给了社区中心
A-A community center.
它是个慈善机构
Um, it was a charity drive.
他们正在收集士兵的手♥机♥
They were collecting cell phones for soldiers.
哪个社区中心
Which community center?
你准备好迎接新美国了吗
Are you ready for a new America?
那里劳有所获
Where hard work pays off.
这个国家已经被投机分子劫持了
This country's been hijacked by profiteers!
大银行 华尔街
Big banks, Wall Street,
跨国公♥司♥
giant corporations.
他们可以合法地偷取我们的钱
They have a license to steal at our expense.
他们让我们变成卡奴
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表