-你在说什么 -我懂他的意思了
- What are you talking about? - That's what he meant.
当凯莉遇袭时
When Carrie was attacked,
她告诉警♥察♥说
she told the police, she said,
那个禽兽 他一直对她说
that animal, he kept saying to her...
"我都知道了
"I know.
忏悔吧"
Confess."
她那时说她不知道
She said she didn't know
那个袭击者在说什么
what her attacker was talking about...
我想她其实知道
I think she did.
挡风玻璃上的猩红字母
That Scarlet letter on the windshield
只有一个意思
can only mean one thing.
她有不可告人的秘密
Well, she had a dirty little secret...
她是个交际花
she was a party girl,
背着一无所知的丈夫在外偷腥
cheating on her husband who didn't have a clue.
但凶手知道
But Sqweegel did.
他两周前袭击了凯莉
Now, he attacked Carrie two weeks ago,
没有杀死她
didn't kill her,
留她活口并留下信息
leaves her alive with a message,
"我知道了 忏悔吧"
"I know. Confess."
他给了她忏悔的机会
Gave her a chance to repent.
但我想她没理会
I guess she didn't,
所以他才在洗车时杀了她
because he killed her in the car wash.
我的想法是 他也给了玛戈特·威尔顿
My thought is, he gave Margot Wilton
忏悔的机会
the chance to repent as well,
如果她不予理会 她也危在旦夕
and if she hasn't, her life's still in danger.
我在那里住了45年
I have lived there for 45 years,
我想回家
and I want to go home.
警方可以安排你住在酒店
The department has the resources to put you in a hotel
给你全天候的保护
and provide round- the-clock security.
我不想住酒店
I don't want to go to a hotel.
更不想身边围着一堆陌生人
With a bunch of strangers next to me?
那人再回来的可能性微乎其微
Chances of that guy coming back are a million to one.
你不是唯一的受害者
You weren't his only victim.
先生们
Gentlemen,
这是无授权的问讯
this is an unauthorized interview.
你无视了威尔顿夫人的请求律师权
You're compromising Mrs. Wilton's right to counsel,
更别说她的人身自♥由♥权了
not to mention her freedom of movement.
非得我提醒你们吗
Need I remind you...
她是受害者 不是嫌疑犯
she's a victim, not a suspect.
奥斯卡 我们只想保证她的安全而已
Oscar, we're just trying to keep her safe, that's all.
噢 吉姆 少来这套危言耸听
Oh, Jim, quit with the fear tactics.
不是危言耸听 古德曼市长
No fear tactics, Mayor Goodman.
我们有理由相信
We have every reason to
第一次的袭击只是个警告
believe that the first attack was a warning.
我倒愿意碰碰运气
I'll take my chances.
请带我回家
Please take me home.
吉姆 我要和她说两句
Jim, I need a minute with her.
好的 奥斯卡
All right. Oscar.
我要和你单独谈谈 这边请
I need to talk to you privately, please. Over here.
怎样
Yes?
只谈一分钟就好
I just need one minute.
"我都知道了
"I know.
忤悔吧"
Confess."
袭击你的人对一个年轻母亲说了同样的话
Your attacker said the same thing to a young mother.
两周前 他在她家袭击了她
Two weeks ago, he attacked her at home,
留下一个警告 现在她死了
gave her a warning, now she's dead.
他想要你忏悔什么 玛戈特
What does he want you to confess, Margot?
他知道什么你没有告诉我们的事情
What does he know that you're not telling us?
是和你的儿子抑或
Does it have something to do with your son
城市之匙有关系吗
or the Key to the City?
你的时间到了
Your minute's up.
如果你敢敲那扇门
If you so much knock on that door,
明天我就去法♥院♥告你骚扰
I'll have you in court tomorrow on harassment.
抱歉我唠叨了 她是我的朋友
Pardon my bark; She's a friend.
不听我的话 有你好看
Go over my head, and I'll kill you.
不
No.
不 不
No. No!
找你的信吗
Looking for your letters?
怎么了 埃克斯
What's going on, Akers?
接到电♥话♥说发现了一辆弃车
Got a call about an abandoned vehicle.
我们的人查了车牌
One of our guys ran the plates
才发现是自己人的车
and it came back to one of ours.
-那是谁的 -瑞恩·芬克
- Yeah, whose is it? - Ryan Fink.
那个救了好些孩子的英雄护理员
You know that hero paramedic who saved all those kids?
我知道那是谁
Yeah, yeah, I know who that is.
这辆车是城市为了表彰他而给他的
This is the car the city gave him for saving the kids.
锁上了
It's locked up.
车里好像有血迹
Looks like I got some blood.
给我警棍
Hand me your stick.
紧急状况 小心
Exigent circumstances. Watch yourself.
现在可不是
This is not the kind of situation
原地待命的时候
where you just stand by and wait, okay?
我们得进去 帮帮我们
We gotta go in. Help me out here.
给我许可 好吧 我会等着的
Hey. Give me the green light. Okay. I'll stand by and wait.
我刚在瑞恩·芬克的车上发现了血迹
I just found blood all over Ryan Fink's car,
按失血量推测 他已经死了
enough to presume he's dead.
凯莉·琼斯 瑞恩·芬克 玛戈特·威尔顿
Carrie Jones, Ryan Fink, Margot Wilton...
三个荣誉市民 死了两个
all three honored by the city and now two of them are dead.
我保证她就是下一个
I guarantee you she's next.
整个警队都在赶来 我们进去吧
The whole team's right behind me. Let's go in.
你想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
你心知肚明
I think you know.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你什么都知道
You know everything.
我读了你的信
I read your letters.
窃听了你的电♥话♥
I heard your phone calls.
甚至观察过你睡觉
I even watched while you slept.
我知道你为什么每夜辗转反侧
I know why you toss and turn at night.
每晚都梦见罗比一定很痛苦吧
It's hard to be still in Robbie's nightmare.
他是我的孩子
He was my baby.
他那么羸弱 他那么痛苦
He was so sick, he was in pain.
每夜他都坐在轮椅上
He'd cry, every night,
哭泣
in his chair.
我跟他一样痛不欲生
He was trapped and so was I.
说说游泳池的事
Tell me about the pool.
你儿子的死怎么就成了仁慈之举
How your son's death was an act of mercy.
一位母亲的爱
A mother's love.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bastard.
你不了解事情的始末
You don't know the whole story.
我知道得清清楚楚
I know everything!
好吧
All right!
好吧 我知道你了解
All right, I know that you know.
可你得理解 我的儿子快死了
But you have to understand, my son was dying.
说出来
Say it.
罗比淹死了
Robbie drowned...
而那不是一场意外
and it was not an accident.
是我杀了他
I killed him.
我杀了我的儿子
I murdered my son,
因为我打心底坚信
'cause I believed in my heart
这么做是对的
that it was the right thing to do.
威尔顿夫人
Mrs. Wilton?
-你受伤了吗 -我朝他开枪了
- Are you hurt? - I shot him.
-他去哪了 -我不知道 我射了他
- Which way'd he go? - I don't know. I shot him.
开了5枪 没有流血
Five shots, no blood?
弹口变形了
The case mouths are crimped.
他把枪里的子弹换成了空弹
He replaced her real ammo with blanks.
他全都考虑到了
This guy thought of everything.
米奇 把她送出去
Mitch, get her out of here.
尼克 检查楼上
Nick, check upstairs.
其他的人跟着我
The rest of you, on me.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表