警♥察♥发现了一具男尸
Cops found a body.
-在哪儿 -洛杉矶
- Where? - L.A.
雷 我们也会找到格洛里亚的
Ray, we'll find Gloria.
已经过去72小时了
It's been 72 hours.
那说明她已经不在人世了
That means she's already gone.
她还活着 格洛里亚还活着 雷
She's still alive! Gloria's still alive, Ray!
我觉得你不该待在这
I don't think that you should be here.
你得回维加斯
You're going back to Vegas.
这个变♥态♥狂给我们留了一条线索
This sick bastard's leaving us a bread crumb trail.
请急派支援
Request immediate backup.
我在老索普农场
My location-- the old Thorpe farm.
欢迎回来 雷
Welcome home, Ray.
很高兴你可以家人团聚
Glad you could make the family reunion.
我猜你见过我父亲了吧
I assume you met Dad.
他一直都知道你在这儿
He knew you were here the whole time.
他在保护你
He was protecting you?
他这辈子就没保护过我 雷
He's never protected me in my life, Ray.
从来就不懂我 不了解我的天赋
Never knew me, never knew my genius.
对我的卓越...成更一无所知
Had no idea of my extraordinary, uh, uh, accomplishments.
所以他回家时 我给他秀了一回
So when he came home, I gave him a little show-and-tell.
现在吊带裤归我穿了
Now I'm wearing the pants.
你直到第一次出手打了父亲
You don't become a real man
才蜕变成一个真正的男人
until you take that first swing at dad.
知我者 莫若你 雷
Oh, you know me so well, Ray.
只是我可是出手多次 父亲挨打多次
Except with me, it's many swings, many dads.
多次 很多次 雷
Many, many-- Ray!
当心点 我可是很擅长这个
Careful. I've gotten very good with this.
我认为你并不想开枪 华纳
I don't think you want to shoot me, Warner.
你太需要我了
I think you need me too much.
最后那几次杀戮 已不能让我兴奋了
These last few kills-- the thrill is gone.
-这都怪你 -不对
- And I blame you. - No.
你永远难忘自己的第一次 对吧
You never forget your first, right?
告诉我 谁是内特·哈斯克尔
Tell me, who is Nate Haskell?
你在追根究底 雷
You're digging, Ray.
不止这样 你还会一直追根究底下去
You're digging, and you're gonna keep digging for a long time,
因为这屋子里的鬼魂
because the ghosts in this house
终于停止倾诉了
have finally stopped talking.
对吧 父亲
Right, Dad?
来吧 雷
Hey, come on, Ray. Huh?
再来啊 雷
Come on, Ray!
怎么了 雷
What's the matter, Ray?
我们才刚开始
We're just getting started.
不 结束了
No. We're done.
没事了 格洛里亚
You're all right, Gloria.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
我真对你失望 雷
I'm disappointed in you, Ray.
我说过 我们有着相同的特质
I told you, we share something very special.
我也说过 我们完全不一样
I told you, we're nothing alike.
你不好奇吗 雷
Aren't you curious, Ray?
你不想知道她为什么还活着吗
Don't you wonder why she's still alive?
问问她我都做了什么
Ask her what I did to her.
来呀
Yeah.
问吧
Ask.
-队长 -去周围看看
- Captain? - Cover the back.
疑犯在一楼
The suspect's on the first floor.
已经倒下 小心前进
He's down. Proceed with caution.
你们两个守住这里
You guys secure down here.
我得上楼支援布拉斯
I'm gonna head up and join Brass.
-收到 -收到
- Got it. - Copy that.
-格洛里亚 -啊
- Gloria... - Mm?
都结束了
It's over.
我不会离开你的
I'm not going to leave you.
现在送你去医院
Just gonna get you to the hospital now.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be fine.
雷 听我说
Ray, listen to me.
不要对任何人...
You don't say anything...
说任何事 明白吗
to anyone, get it?
对所有人都别说
Nothing, nobody.
米奇 埃克斯 在外面等我
Mitch, Akers-- meet me out front?
收到 车辆已经在待命
Copy. I have the car standing by.
带他上车
Put him in the car.
任何人不能跟他说话 这是命令
Nobody talks to him. That's an order.
是 收到 队长
Yep. Got it, Captain.
这是拉市市警 现紧急赶往沙漠棕榈医院
This is Metro holding Code Three to Desert Palm Hospital.
雷
Ray!
我们从维加斯追哈斯克尔追到洛杉矶
We chased Haskell from Vegas to L.A.
最后还是在咱这找到他
and back and end up finding him here.
-落叶归根 -什么根
- They always go home. - Home?!
这房♥子是艾文·索普
This house is owned by Arvin Thorpe,
对街那个农场主名下的
the farmer from across the street.
兰斯顿发现哈斯克尔的真名是华纳·索普
Langston discovered that Haskell's real name is Warner Thorpe.
就是说哈斯克尔是农场主的儿子
That makes Haskell the farmer's son?
那个农场主肯定骗了我们
The farmer must have been lying to us.
他还在躺在...
Well, he's still lying...
在楼上 身上中枪了
upstairs with a bullet in him.
面朝上
Face up.
撞断栏杆后 掉落到这里
Came through the banister and landed here.
人是向后倒的
Backwards.
之前挨过揍
Took a beating beforehand.
有钝器伤 鼻梁骨折了
Blunt force trauma, nose is broken.
谢天谢地雷没事
Thank God Ray's okay.
他们打了起来 雷赢了
They duked it out; Ray won.
这是典型的自卫案件
It's a classic case of self-defense.
我们都经历过这种事[沃瑞克的事]
We all know the history of this.
内务部肯定会全面调查的
Internal Affairs is going to be all over it.
我们要全力帮助雷
We need to give Ray all the help we can.
我先出去
I'll be outside.
"你永远难忘自己的第一次"
"You never forget your first."
在洛杉矶时 哈斯克尔也在蒂娜·文森特的房♥里
Haskell left the same message for Langston
给兰斯顿留下了同样的信息
in Tina Vincent's room in L.A.
楼梯一路上都有
Trail leads upstairs.
信息是为交手而留下的
Tickets to the fight.
雷是被引来的
Ray was lured here.
这是哈斯克尔的房♥子 他有主场优势
Haskell's house. Home field advantage.
但雷还手的原因肯定不止这些
I guess Ray had more to fight for.
外科手术室准备好了 医生
Trauma's prepped and ready, doctor.
你会没事的 格洛里亚
You're going to be okay, Gloria.
听到我说话吗
You hear me?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be just fine.
听见了吗
You hear me?
你会好起来的
You're gonna be all right.
兰斯顿博士 请留步
Dr. Langston, you have to let her go.
我保证 我们会好好治疗她的
I promise, we're going to take good care of her.
雷
Ray...
感谢上帝你没事
thank God you're all right.
我真想马上抱下你
You know, I'd give you a hug right now,
可惜你现在是证据
but unfortunately, you're evidence,
你懂我意思吧
if you know what I mean.
我懂 我懂
I understand. I understand.
我需要在这里陪着格洛里亚
I need to be in there with Gloria.
雷 我们得照章办事
Ray, we've got to do this by the book.
我会检查格洛里亚
I'll process Gloria, and
尼克要取走你的衣服
Nick will take your clothes.
你救了她的命 雷
You saved her life, Ray.
那才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
这是什么
What is this?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了
All right.
我还需要你的衣服 兄弟
I'm going to need your clothes there, too, bud.
好的
All right.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表