爱莉丝... 我知道你不想跟任何人说话
Alise... I know you don't want to talk to anybody,
我也知道你现在很害怕
and I know you're scared,
但叔叔是警♥察♥
but I'm a policeman
我想帮你抓住坏人 所以
and I'm trying to do my job, so,
我想我们可以来玩个小游戏
I thought maybe we'd play a little game.
也许... 如果你允许的话
Maybe... if you let me,
我可以向你的娃娃问话
I... I'll talk to your doll.
可以吗
Would that be okay?
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
你好 娃娃
Hello, doll.
我叫吉姆斯
My name is James.
我想要帮助爱莉丝
I'm trying to help Alise
走出困境
out of a tough spot.
你能告诉我 在车里除了爱莉丝和她妈妈
So can you tell me, was anyone else in the car
还有其他人吗
with Alise and her mom?
没有吗
No, huh?
我也很想相信你
You know, I want to believe you,
但是 肯定还有别人的吧
but, uh, there had to be somebody.
也许只是你没有看到
Maybe you just didn't see him?
也许你...
Maybe you...
和爱莉丝一起在看洗车
and Alise were watching the car wash?
好的
Yeah.
那我来问问你...
Well, let me ask you is there...
你都知道些什么事儿
is there anything that you could tell me
是可以帮助叔叔抓到伤害
that would help me catch the man
爱莉丝妈妈的坏蛋的呢
that hurt Alise's mom?
你可以悄悄地告诉我
You can even whisper it, if you want.
没关系 在我耳边悄悄说就好
It's okay. Whisper it in my ear.
Sqwee... gel
Sqwee... gel.
你说什么 能再说一次吗
Excuse me? Could you say that again?
Sqwee... gel
Sqwee... gel.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
-爱莉丝 -爸爸
- Alise! - Daddy!
噢 亲爱的
Oh, baby.
我的小宝贝
Oh, my baby.
小心肝
Oh, my baby.
噢 我的宝贝女儿
Oh, my girl.
宝贝女儿
My girl.
你知道有谁会想伤害你的妻子吗
Do you know anyone who would want to harm your wife?
事实上 我知道
Actually, yes.
真的吗
Really?
说来听听
Explain that.
我的妻子
My wife, uh...
她近期被委派到
she was recently appointed to
克拉克县的家庭观委员会
the Family Values Committee in, uh, Clark County.
她受此任命是因为她...
She got there because she...
她曾单枪匹马与那些大型的
she single-handedly went up against these...
电子游戏公♥司♥周♥旋♥
these big video game companies
禁止他们销♥售♥"致命飞车"等一切
and banned the sale of, uh, Vehicular Manslaughter
以第一视角进行的暴♥力♥游戏
and all those other violent first-person games,
给未成年人
to minors.
未成年人
Minors.
即孩子
Kids.
她有没有收到一些
Did she receive any, uh,
骚扰电♥话♥ 恐吓信或是死亡威胁呢
crank calls or hate mail, death threats?
-有比这更恶劣的 -真的吗
- Much more than that. - Really?
有人闯入了我们家
Someone broke into our home.
当时我正在上班
I was at work.
爱莉丝在托儿所
Alise was at day care.
嘿 博士
Uh, hey, Doc?
那家伙 他...
This guy, he...
他把我妻子弄得伤重入院
he put my wife in the hospital.
他用刀片划得她浑身是伤
Okay? He cut her up real bad.
凯莉·琼斯 洗车时遇害的死者
Carrie Jones, our car wash victim,
遭到过两次攻击
was attacked twice.
大部分是几小时以前遭受的新伤
Most recent was a few hours ago.
旧伤大概是在几周前的
The first attack was probably
首次遇袭中遭受的
no more than a few weeks ago.
两次都是被利器所伤
Both are sharp-force injuries.
你猜是何种凶器呢
What's your guess on weapon of choice?
可能是美工刀
Could be a box cutter.
也可能就是普通刀片
Maybe a straight razor.
-雷 -你好
- Ray. - Hey.
死因是脖子遭利器割破
C.O.D. is sharp-force injuries to the neck.
直接割断了颈动脉
Severed the carotid.
其它的伤口都是防御伤
All the other wounds are defensive.
一些是旧伤... 一些是新伤
Some old... some new.
来这的路上我又仔细想了想
I had a conversation with my gut on the way down here.
想看看自己的猜测是否正确
I just want to see if my suspicions are correct.
两位受害人
We have...
伤口相同 长度相似
identical wounds, similar in length,
凶器均为双刃刀
double-edged blade.
这说明袭击了
That means whoever attacked
玛戈特·威尔顿的人杀死了凯莉·琼斯
Margot Wilton... killed Carrie Jones.
我要看看她床下有什么东西
I need to see what was under her bed.
那块没有灰尘
Dust void.
他肯定在这里待过
Well, he was definitely here.
Sqweegel
Sqweegel.
这是小女孩给凶手起的名字
That's the name the little girl gave the killer.
洗车那会 她母亲遇害时
She was in the car at the car wash
她也在车上
when her mother was killed.
我猜Sqweegel是个象声词
Now, I'm guessing is, Sqweegel is the sound
是指车刷来回
that the mops make as
擦洗挡风玻璃发出来的声音
they go back and forth across the windshield.
嗞刮嗞刮 像吧
Sqweegel, you know?
有可能
Yeah.
创伤记忆表象
Traumatic memory image.
我可有个创伤记忆表象要告诉你
Oh, I got traumatic memory image for you.
似曾相识[法语]
Deja vu.
这整个就是玛戈特·威尔顿住处的翻版
This is Margot Wilton's place all over again.
作案手法一致
You got same M.O.,
浴室窗户被撬开
jimmied bathroom window,
多个出入口
multiple entries and exits...
我赌如果我们往上看
I bet if we all look up,
准能找到一个装有摄像头的小孔
we'll find a hole with a lipstick cam in it,
也没有指纹和DNA
no prints, no DNA.
在那儿
There it is.
我上去看看
I'm on it.
这里有东西
Got something here.
雷 拍下这个
Ray, get a shot of this.
又是字母"A"
The letter "A."
和车窗上的一样
Just like the car wash.
你真走运 我讨厌我的丈夫
Lucky for you, I hate my husband.
总有一天我要把橄榄球员替掉车险员
I'll take football over car insurance any day.
汽车保险员
Car insurance.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones...
你是做什么工作的
what do you do for a living?
-快关掉 请关掉 -好的
- Turn it off. Just turn it off, please. - Very well.
我知道这对你来说实难面对
I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you,
但是很抱歉 琼斯先生
Mr. Jones, but unfortunately,
我还是得问你几个问题
I do have to ask you another question.
我们在你的床下
Now, we found this, uh...
找到了这张DVD
DVD under your bed.
请问你有没有雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪你的妻子
Now, did you hire a P.I. To follow your wife?
我为什么要那样做
Well, why would I do that?
你说呢
You tell me.
她是家庭观委员会的主席
She's the chair of the Family Values Committee.
一生致力于真理
Her whole life has been about the truth,
诚实和道德
honesty and morality.
原来他就是这意思
That's what he meant.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表