瓦尔德森二手店
那个怎么样
What about that?
-看看都有些什么 -离远点 夫人
- So what do we got here? - Back away, ma'am.
这些箱子未经检查 客人不能碰
We go through the boxes before the customers do.
我直觉这里面有个Gucci包
I smell a Gucci bag in one of these.
一顶假发
A wig.
假发我用得着
I could use a wig.
里面有尸体
Dead body inside?
是 但不是全尸
Yeah, but we're not dealing with a full body.
什么意思
What do you mean?
目前只发现头和一只脚
So far, we have a head and a foot.
其实我在这家店买♥♥过东西
You know, I actually shop at this store.
有的东西还不错
They have some good stuff.
他们一直都有卖♥♥人体器官吗
They always sell body parts?
都没渗出血
No leakage.
就用塑料袋裹尸而言 凶手处理倒是干净
Killer was tidy enough to wrap the parts in plastic.
其他部分可能在其他盒子里
Rest of him is probably in these other boxes.
我们要把所有盒子都带回实验室
We're going to have to take them all back to the lab.
这些货物是要送走的还是刚运来的
Were these boxes drop-offs or pickups?
刚运来的 经理说这些刚从卡车上卸下来
Pickups. The manager said they just came off the truck.
-卡车又是从哪儿收来的 -整个镇子
- Where did the truck get them? - All over town.
他们从不记录盒子的来源
They don't keep track of which box comes from which house,
但商店经理给了我一份行驶路线
but the store manager gave me a list of the addresses
必经的收♥货♥点
on the driver's route.
我只听说过捐出遗体作科学研究
You know, I have heard of donating a body to science.
从没听说过捐给二手店
But to a thrift store?
那我倒想知道凶手觉得这个值多少钱
I wonder how much the killer thought it was worth?
我是说...
I mean...
日子难熬啊
times are tough.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
雷·兰斯顿是在这儿工作的吗
Uh, does Ray Langston work here?
是的 夫人 我是他同事
Yes, ma'am. I work with Ray.
太好了 他们送我来这儿之前
Oh, good. I thought he worked at the morgue
-我一直以为他在停尸间工作 -不
- until they sent me here. - No.
他已经转来这边办公一段时间了
No, he hasn't had that office over there for a while now.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there something I can help you out with?
我只是想跟他打个招呼
I just wanted to say hi to him.
我不经常待在拉斯维加斯
You know, I'm not... I'm not always in Las Vegas.
不好意思 我是格罗里亚
I'm sorry. I'm Gloria.
格罗里亚 你不会刚好就是雷太太吧
Gloria. You wouldn't happen to be Ray's wife, would you?
我是尼克·丝多克斯
Yeah. Yeah, I'm Nick Stokes.
幸会
It's nice to meet you.
这样吧 你跟我来 我带你去找他
I'll tell you what. Follow me and I'll take you to him.
-谢谢 -不客气 来吧
- Thank you. - All right, let's go.
没事的
Come on.
第六发
Firing six!
重新上膛
Reloading!
第一发
Firing one!
他在这儿
Here he is.
显然他现在更像是德里博士
Of course, right now, he looks a lot more like Dr. Dre
德里博士是痞子说唱的创始人和领军者
而非雷博士 但是...
than Dr. Ray, but...
-雷 -第二发
- Ray! - Firing two!
雷
Ray!
有人找你
Somebody here to see you.
格罗里亚
Gloria.
嗨
Hi.
你怎么来了
What a surprise.
我真的还有很多工作要做 我先走了
You know, I really have a lot of work to do, so I'm gonna run.
见到你真高兴 期待下次见面 兰斯顿太太
It was good to see you. Hope to see you again, Mrs. Langston.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you, too.
别忘了这儿有你的好兄弟
You got yourself a really good man here.
我很需要你的帮忙 霍奇斯
I could really use your help, Hodges.
你也晓得 他这人比较慢热
You know, it took him a little time to warm up,
但我们早就是一家人了
but, uh, now we're family.
-霍奇斯 -干嘛
- Hodges! - What?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hi.
见到你真好
Nice to see you.
你这做的到底是什么工作
What part of your job is this exactly?
这辆车跟一起驾车枪击案有关
Oh, this car was involved in a drive-by shooting.
而车上的人都说没听到枪声
The occupants said that they didn't hear any gunshots,
所以我们要对比一下枪声的分贝水平
so we're comparing the decibel level of the gunfire
与他们当时收听的音乐的分贝水平
to the decibel level of the music they were listening to.
听起来很有趣
Sounds like fun.
如果不考虑人员身亡的话 是挺有趣的
You leave the dead bodies out of the equation, it is.
什么风...
What...?
把你吹到拉斯维加斯来的呢
What brings you to Vegas?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
我...我几个月以前就订婚了
I, um... I-I got engaged a couple of months ago,
但是我没告诉你 我只是...
and I didn't let you know, and I just...
我不想再隆重其事地办婚礼了
I didn't want to do the same thing with the wedding.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我们会就在...
We're just gonna, um,
街上的小教堂简单走下程序
do it at, like, a little chapel up the street.
没什么大排场
Nothing fancy.
雷 我知道你不会来参加
Ray, I know that you won't come,
但是我真的希望你能见见菲尔
but I'd really like you to meet Phil.
我...
I, um...
你依旧是我最好的朋友
still consider you my best friend.
能给我考虑考虑吗
Can I think about it?
当然 没问题
Yeah, of course.
你现在住在什么地方呢
Where are you staying?
日蚀赌场
Uh, at the Eclipse.
如果...如果你改变主意了
If you... If you change your mind,
你可以过来跟我们去喝一杯
why don't you... why don't you meet us for a drink,
那就明天晚上八点在赌场酒吧见 好吗
at the lounge, tomorrow night at 8:00?
我会好好考虑一下的
I will think about it.
你看起来真的很不错
You look really good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就是她 快看快看
There she is. Look, look, look.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
但是她和我想象中的有少许出入
Well, she's a little bit different than I expected.
我以为她会是更有书卷气的人
I thought she'd be more bookish.
他在这里已经工作了两年
He's been working here for two years,
我还是头一次见到他妻子呢
and it's the first time I've seen her.
连罗宾斯博士和他那么熟 都没见过她呢
Dr. Robbins hasn't even met her, and they're buddies.
看上去他的嘴里有点沙子或泥土
Looks like sand or dirt in his mouth.
但是嘴以外的地方却相当干净
But the rest of the head seems pretty clean.
要知道 如果他之前被埋在地里
You know, if he had been buried,
那他应该满脸泥土
he'd be covered in dirt.
或者是凶手想要让他闭嘴
Maybe the killer was trying to shut him up.
他嘴里还有些其他的物质
There's someone else in his mouth.
什么
What?
过来看看吧
Take a look.
骨头碎片
Bone fragments.
呈灰烬形态
Ash... morphology...
是遗体火化后的灰烬
Cremated human remains.
骨灰
Cremains.
伙计们
Guys?
从这些凹凸的切口来看
Judging by these curved tool marks,
凶手用的应该是柔韧的锯子
sort of flexible saw was used.
-四肢曾被捆绑 -没错
- He was four-pointed. - Yeah.
这些伤痕太窄了
These marks are too narrow
不可能是绳子或者手铐造成的
to be rope or handcuffs.
也许是金属线
Maybe wire?
我们来检查一下他的胸部
Check out his chest.
这里有几处不明显的青肿
These faint contusions.
我会用红外摄影 看看能否发现
I'll see what I.R. Photography develops.
听说你今天来了个访客
Hear you had a visitor.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表