她告诉了我一些秘密
She's told me some secrets.
甚是邪恶 艾弗里
Very naughty, Avery.
不过我对你了解越深 就越发欣赏你
Yet the more I hear about you, the more I like you.
你和我是一类人
You're my kind of guy.
不过不是人人都像我一样开通 艾弗里
But not everyone is as open-minded as I am, Avery,
所以你恐怕得破费一番了
so you're gonna have to open your wallet.
提出金额真的很俗气
It's so tawdry to talk about amounts,
不过...两百万行不行
but how about $2 million?
就这些了
That's it.
我们总算知道为什么哈斯克尔没索要赎金了
Now we know why Haskell made no ransom demand
汀斯代尔为什么对
and why Tinsdale showed
救回女儿的反应如此冷淡了
no real interest in getting his daughter back.
由始至终就是一场勒索
This is all about blackmail.
哈斯克尔已经拿到钱了
Haskell had already been paid.
父女之间有着不可告人的秘密
Secrets between father and daughter.
显然维维安挑男人的坏品味由来已久
Clearly, Vivian's bad taste in men started early.
如果汀斯代尔想隐瞒他那肮脏的小秘密
If Tinsdale wanted to hide his dirty little secret,
为什么主动来报案
why would he come forward?
因为是哈斯克尔逼他做的
Because Haskell forced him to.
我调出了汀斯代尔的银行记录
I pulled Tinsdale's bank records.
他五天前取了两百万现金
He withdrew $2 million, in cash, five days ago.
还告诉银行经理
Told the bank manager
他打算投资一些海外项目
it was for some offshore investment deal.
他骗了我们
He lied to us.
他刚用两百万给哈斯克尔赎回了自♥由♥
He just bought Haskell $2 million worth of freedom,
这个混♥蛋♥
the son of a bitch.
我知道你要去哪儿 雷
I know where you're going, Ray.
不要拦我 凯萨琳
Don't try to stop me, Catherine!
好吧 那就去吧
Okay, then go ahead.
这正是哈斯克尔希望你去做的事
You'll be doing exactly what Haskell wants you to do.
哈斯克尔不会无故给你一张♥杰♥克·约克的照片
Haskell sent you Jack York's photo for a reason.
约克和维维安结婚不久就失踪了
York disappeared right after he married Vivian.
他妨碍了维维安和她父亲
He came between father and daughter.
也许汀斯代尔杀了他
Maybe Tinsdale killed him.
维维安清楚这一切
Vivian knew about it.
她告诉了哈斯克尔
She told Haskell.
这是一场游戏
This is a game.
这是你和哈斯克尔之间的较量
This is a dance between you and Haskell.
视频里哈斯克尔不是在对汀斯代尔说话
Haskell isn't talking to Tinsdale on the video.
而是在对你说话
He's talking to you.
他在说"有本事就来抓我啊"
Catch me if you can.
既然他想玩游戏...
Well, he wants to play...
雷
Ray.
你想要我怎么做 老大
What do you want me to do, boss?
你不用一个人苦撑
You don't do this alone.
你有我们帮你追查哈斯克尔
We go after Haskell together.
汀斯代尔夫人 你还好吧
Mrs. Tinsdale, are you all right?
出什么事了
What happened?
我丈夫在书房♥里
My husband's in the study.
他死了
He's dead.
三八左轮枪
.38 special.
你们认为这是自杀
So, you think it's suicide
还是被妻子谋杀
or an assist from the wife?
我去检查两人身上的火♥药♥残留物
I'm checking both for GSR.
是接触枪创
Contact wound.
一发子弹射穿后脑勺
Single exit to the back of the head.
墙上的血迹显示射击角度水平偏上
The pattern on the wall is consistent with an upward angle.
子弹射穿头部
Bullet exited the head
打在墙上
and entered the wall.
汀斯代尔夫人身上的血迹
The blood on Mrs. Tinsdale
可能是抱着他的时候沾上的
is probably transfer from embracing him.
他为什么现在自杀
Well, why kill himself now?
他已经给了哈斯克尔两百万的封口费
He already paid Haskell $2 million for his silence.
看看这栋房♥子
Take a look around.
说不定哈斯克尔还想要更多钱
Maybe Haskell wanted more money.
我们不是已经没收了他的电脑吗 吉姆
Didn't we take his computer, Jim?
他又买♥♥了一台新的
He bought himself a new one.
好像是新的视频
Looks like new video.
艾弗里 我知道我们有言在先
Avery, I know we had a deal.
非常感激你资助了我
I really appreciate the money.
经济保障
Financial security
对中年人来说很重要
in... in midlife is so important.
可是 艾弗里 维维安给我看的
But, Avery, the... the home movies that Vivian
那卷家庭录像
has shown me--
不是...你们一家去华盛顿的那卷
not the... family trip to Washington.
是另外一卷
The other one.
你懂的 我不爱...
You know, I'm not a...
报♥警♥ 也不爱去教堂忏悔
fan of the police or the church,
但你的所作所为实为原罪
but what you did was a sin.
所以我不得不和我的警♥察♥朋友分享资源
So I do have to file-share it with my friends in uniform.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
还有 雷
Oh, and, Ray...
留意这则故事的寓意
there is a moral to this story.
那不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
他也不愿如此
He didn't want it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是她投怀送抱
She came to him.
维维安那时...还小
Vivian... was a child.
你是她的母亲
You were her mother.
保护她是你的职责
It was your job to protect her.
如果我说我的亲生女儿是我丈夫的
Do you think it's strange that I gave birth
真正妻子 你会觉得诧异吗
to the true bride of my husband?
嗨
Hey.
嗨 你拿到DNA检测结果了吗
Hey. Did you, uh, you got the DNA results?
你确定你找齐了农场里的
Are you sure you got all the body parts
所有肢体了吗
that were out at that farm?
我确定我不喜欢你将要说的结果
I'm sure I'm not gonna like what you're about to tell me.
科尔诊所中的第一滩血迹
Well, the major blood pool from Kole's office
与科尔医生的样品吻合
matches exemplars from Dr. Kole.
-好的 -第二滩血迹
- Okay. - The secondary blood pool
以及你在墙上找到的子弹上粘的人体组织
plus the tissue from the bullet you pulled out of the wall
-是属于护士的 -接着说
- is a match to the nurse. - Go on.
但护士的DNA与无头躯干的不符
The DNA from the nurse is not a match to your torso.
如果这具躯体不是护士 那又是谁呢
But if that torso isn't the nurse, then who is it?
为何会与医生的手一起被丢在干草堆里呢
And what's it doing in a haystack with the doctor's hands?
问得好
Good question.
至少告诉我手术台上的客人是哈斯克尔
Okay, at least tell me the patient on the table was Haskell.
呃...
Well...
快点说 老兄 别折磨我
Oh, come on, man, you're killing me.
可以确定是男性的血液
The blood was definitely male,
但在系统中没有匹配
but not in the system.
不是哈斯克尔的
And not Haskell.
所以我们要找的可能是另一个受害者
So it's possible we're looking for another victim.
和更多的肢体
And more parts, too.
咱们回农场去
Let's get back out to that farm.
来找其他的肢体吗
Looking for more body parts?
我还以为你们已经找齐了
Thought you already did that.
还没全找着 如果你不介意的话
No, actually, we'd like to ask you a few questions,
-我想问你几个问题 索普先生 -可以
- if you don't mind, Mr. Thorpe. - Sure.
你认得这个男人吗
Do you recognize this man?
不
No.
那她呢
What about her?
抱歉 没见过
Sorry, no.
你认得这几个人吗
Well, do you recognize any of these people?
让他看看剩下几张
Show him the rest of 'em.
这位我不认识
Don't know this one.
不过这边的漂亮小妞
But this other pretty girl,
是我表亲的女儿蒂娜
that's my cousin's daughter Tina.
你和蒂娜·文森特是亲戚吗
You're related to Tina Vincent?
她是厄玛的妹妹的四女儿
She's Irma's sister's fourth daughter.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表