Mrs. Robbins always does.
我说的是晚餐
I was talking about dinner.
请便 你看看
Go ahead, take a look.
这个形状再熟悉不过了
I'd recognize that shape anywhere.
被人用枪砸出来的
She was pistol-whipped.
2颗子弹相距不足3英寸
Two bullets within three inches of each other.
凶手接受过枪♥械♥训练
Killer had training in firearms.
一切证据都指向警♥察♥所为
And all of the evidence points to a cop.
就我所知
From what I've heard,
所有证据直指卢卡斯·马丁警探
everything's pointing to Detective Lucas Martin.
好吧 那我们取出那两颗子弹
Well, then let's get those two bullets out of her
看是否同样指向他
and see if they point to him, too.
我们从乔迪·康布里的颅内取出2枚弹头
We pulled two slugs out of Jody Cambry's head,
正是你的枪留下的
right where you left them.
这种弄虚作假报告我立即能弄出
I can dummy up a report like this in about five minutes.
我的佩枪从未离开我的视线
My duty weapon was never out of my sight,
也从没开过火
and it's never been fired.
不 没说那支枪
No, not that gun.
我们可是警♥察♥ 专捉持枪歹徒
We're cops-- we have guns that have guns.
我是指多明戈·弗兰审讯后 格兰森法官
I'm talking about the attaboy that Judge Grantson gave you
给你的那支家伙
after the Domingo Flan trial.
那支枪
That gun.
9毫米口径SIG手♥枪♥
The SIG nine-mil.
SIG:瑞士工业公♥司♥ 以轻武器制♥造♥闻名
那支枪在你到手之前就已记录在库
It was in the database before you even got it.
弹道和谋杀乔迪·康布里的枪吻合
And ballistics matched it to the Jody Cambry murder.
那枪早不在我这了
I don't have that gun anymore.
这我就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
因为这表示有记录可查
That means there's a record,
我想你应该是合法卖♥♥枪的吧
assuming that you went through proper channels to sell it.
我在一次枪展上卖♥♥给了别人
I sold it to a guy at a gun show.
外地人
Out of state.
看来那人现在回来了
Well, now it's in state.
可能是想家了
Maybe it got homesick.
你这是在指控我吗
You charging me?
事实上 是的
As a matter of fact, I am.
你最好保持缄默 联♥系♥工会
You better lawyer up and call the union,
因为你被捕了
'cause you're under arrest.
听到好消息没
Did you hear the good news?
布拉斯控告卢卡斯·马丁涉嫌谋杀乔迪
Brass booked Lucas Martin for Jody's murder,
这还只是第一步
and that's just for starters.
这可能会遇到困难
Well, there might be a problem.
雷 别打击我 我够累的了
I am too tired to hear that, Ray.
乔迪昨晚8:00遇害
Jody died yesterday, 20-hundred hours.
我查了出勤日志
I checked the duty log.
卢卡斯·马丁当时在上班
Lucas Martin was working.
但那也不能说明
Well, that doesn't actually mean
他每时每刻都在上班吧
that he was working the entire time.
我认识一个警♥察♥执勤时还回家刷墙呢
I knew a cop once who painted his house while on duty.
那也算不在场证明
It's still an alibi.
那乔迪指甲里残留的上皮组织呢
What about the epithelials under Jody's nails?
还在等结果
Still waiting for results.
听着 如果是马丁指使杀害万斯
Look, if Martin ordered the hit on Vance,
那他一定曾联络过卡洛斯·萨拉瓦
he must have reached out to Carlos Salavar.
可卡洛斯死不开口 雷
Carlos isn't talking, Ray.
这次说不定会乖乖听话
Maybe he'll listen.
鉴证科跑腿 真条子哪去了
Where are the real cops at, lab rat?
我想最好还是咱俩谈一谈
I thought we'd have a conversation, you and me.
-谈谈 -对
-Conversation. -Mm-hmm.
看来你是非要从我嘴里撬点东西
So you don't want to stick nothing in my mouth, hm?
你们就是干这个的 是吧
That's what y'all do, right?
我知道卢卡斯·马丁联♥系♥过你
I know that Lucas Martin contacted you
指使你杀那个警♥察♥
and put the hit on that cop.
你们知道个屁啊
You don't know jack.
我查了你的电♥话♥ 卡洛斯
I got your phone, Carlos,
你发给你姐姐雷纳的所有短♥信♥
all your texts to your sister Reina about
内容都与你侄子丘伊藏♥毒♥被捕 被判入狱有关
your nephew Chuy getting busted for drugs and going to jail.
我知道她还有四个孩子
I know she has four other kids at home.
她不可能拿得出五千元保释丘伊
She never had $5,000 to pay Chuy's bail.
然而突然之间 她弄到了五千元
Then all of a sudden, she has $5,000?
五千块从天而降吗
Five G's just like that?
你我都清楚
You and I both know
这钱是打哪儿来的 对不对
where that kind of money comes from, don't we?
兄弟 听我说
Escucha, mi amigo.
只消一个电♥话♥
Amigo, one phone call,
他们就能抓起你姐姐
they roll your sister up.
孩子们就会流落到福利院
Her kids, they go to Child Services.
你也明白福利院里头是什么样的吧
You know what happens in Child Services, don't you?
对了 你就是福利院出来的
Oh, that's right... you grew up there.
你不是想"壮大"吗 来啊
You want to swell up, go ahead--
在这里找个人来
call somebody in here,
他们准能帮你"壮大"
they can help you with that.
你要为区区一个警♥察♥
You gonna let your sister go down
害你姐姐坐牢 孩子们去福利院吗
and those kids go into Child Services because of a cop?
卡洛斯 我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you one more time, Carlos.
你姐姐从哪儿弄到的五千块钱
Where did your sister get the $5,000?
你这猪头
Que baboso.
老兄 你啥都不知道
You got no idea, bro.
我不认识什么卢卡斯·马丁
I don't know no Lucas Martin.
你抓错警♥察♥了
You got the wrong cop.
对不起
Sorry.
刚逃离另一个脱衣舞♥女♥吗
Running from another stripper?
是脱衣舞娘
Burlesque dancer.
还有这不好笑
And that's not funny.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我化验了乔迪·康布里的指甲里的上皮组织
So I ran the epithelials from Jody Cambry's fingernails.
-对啊 -结果难以置信
- Yeah. - You're not going to believe this.
说说看
Try me.
上皮组织不属于卢卡斯·马丁
Well, they didn't come from Lucas Martin.
事实上根本就不属于男性
In fact, they're not even male.
而是属于乔迪的某位姐妹
Epithelials are a sibling match to Jody.
什么
What?
而乔迪只有一个姐妹安妮玛丽·托尔森
Yeah, and Jody only has one sibling-- Anne-Marie Tolsom.
所以说安妮玛丽还活着
So that means that Anne-Marie is alive.
我们本以为这些证据是为了掩盖谋杀
We thought that all this evidence was planted
而人为布置的
to cover up a murder.
现在才明白原来是为了掩盖
We now know that it was planted
安妮玛丽的失踪而布置的
to cover Anne-Marie's disappearance.
顺便陷害万斯 让他含冤入狱
And put Vance in prison for a crime he didn't commit.
我以前觉得他是罪有应得
I thought he was good for it.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我相信你们都被卢卡斯·马丁和安妮玛丽误导了
I believe you were led by Lucas Martin and Anne-Marie.
都是为了爱
For love.
马丁帮她逃离了万斯的魔爪
Martin helped her to get out from under Vance.
很好 我们刚破获一起长达四年
Great, we just solved a four-year-old case
却根本未曾立案的悬案
we didn't even know was open.
眼前现成的两件真实命案还没破呢
We still got two real murders with two real bodies.
要是相信那个黑帮混混的话
Well, if you believe the gangbanger,
这次就不是马丁在帮她了
Martin's not helping her anymore.
对 是别的警♥察♥杀了万斯吗
Yeah, some other cop put the hit out on Vance?
饶了我吧 是马丁的枪射杀了乔迪
Give me a break. Martin's gun shot Jody.
我们在他经办的旧案弃尸点发现了她
We found her at one of his old body dump sites.
在我看来像是他还在帮她
I mean, it sounds to me like he's helping her.
我也不想帮他说话 但是 说真的
Well, I hate to defend the guy, but, you know, really,
一个警♥察♥用自己那把记录在库的枪行凶
a cop using his own gun that he knows is in the system--
无疑是自掘坟墓
I mean, that is beyond dumb.
马丁说他已经把枪卖♥♥了
Martin said he had gotten rid of the gun,
而布莱姆郡的所有警♥察♥
and any cop in Brime County
都应该知道该弃尸点
should know about that dump site.
证据也表明安妮玛丽当时在场
Well, the evidence puts Anne-Marie at the scene.
说不定开枪的是她
Maybe the gun was in her hand.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表