Well, as you know, Mr. Macklin,
日间俱乐部现在红遍全城
day clubs are the hottest ticket in town,
如果泳池有鲨鱼出没就另当别论
unless of course, you have a shark-infested pool.
正巧我知道你养了一批鲨鱼
And I know that you have a stable of sharks.
你要去清点我的鲨鱼吗
Would you like to count my sharks?
我可以告诉你 如果少了一条鲨鱼
Because I can tell you that if there's a shark missing,
我准是第一个知道
I'd be the first to know.
那你会坦诚相告吗
Yes, but would you tell me?
我相信布兹会为了陷害我
You know, I wouldn't put it past the Booze
故意鲨鱼放在自己的游泳池里
to drop a shark in his own pool and try to finger me for it.
可这招并不高明
Not exactly the smartest ace in the deck.
不过也不算很差
More of a joker, actually.
他搬石头砸自己脚
Well, joke's on him,
是因为原属于他的钱却进了我家
because his dollars are walking right through my front door.
所以你才是头号♥嫌疑人
Which makes you the prime suspect.
别谈公事了
That's enough business.
赏脸吃顿午饭吗
Why don't, um, why don't we get some lunch, huh?
我们这儿的鱼翅汤很棒
We got a great shark fin soup here.
要为你点一份吗
Can I order you some?
这就是鲨鱼濒临灭绝的要因
That's one of the biggest reasons sharks are becoming extinct.
我心领了
I'll pass.
感谢拨冗 麦克林先生
Thanks for your time, Mr. Macklin.
你知道多久了
How long did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
温迪要走了
Wendy was leaving.
几个月前她征询过我的意见
She asked my opinion a couple months ago;
我告诉她这是个绝佳的机会
I told her it was a great opportunity.
所以 根本上讲 是你怂恿她离开的
So, basically, you pushed her out the door.
你也要去波兰吗 益友先生
You going to Portland, too, Mr. Friends With Benefits?
听着 霍奇斯
Look, Hodges,
这事不是像你所想那样是一人说了算
as much as you think it's a one-way street, it wasn't, all right?
她没法对你开口所以来找我
I can't help that she comes to me
我也没办法
'cause she can't talk to you.
亨利 你可以闭嘴了
Henry, you might want to shut up now.
你真要把过错归咎于我吗
Seriously, you're gonna blame me?
兄弟 是你一直若即若离
Dude, you're the one that couldn't close.
-亨利 -不 你请她出去喝咖啡
- Henry. - No, you took her out for coffee, right?
却又不带她回家 因为你就住在家里
And then you can't take her home, 'cause you live at home.
你可以怎么跟你妈妈说
What are you going to tell your Mom,
"在家附近兜兜风"吗
"Take a ride around the block"?
够了
That's it!
-这都是你的错 -你发什么疯
- This is all your fault! - What are you doing?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
我找到凶器了
I found the murder weapon.
好眼力
Good eyes.
做个毒性测验
Run this through tox.
我想知道这个跟注射海♥洛♥因♥进死者
I want to make sure it's the same needle
体内的针头是不是同一个
that injected heroin into our victim.
行 只要你让霍奇斯离我远点
Okay. As long as you keep Hodges away from me.
我想我得了中耳炎
I think I got swimmer's ear.
从... 算了
From... Forget it.
吉姆 我是尼克
Hey, Jim, it's Nick.
我们得去找个女人 阿妮娅·桑切斯
We need to pick up a woman... Anya Sanchez, FHA.
对上一个住址是巴洛街27321号♥
Last known address 27321 Barlow.
她前科累累啊
She's got quite a rap sheet.
也许就是我们要找的人
I think this may be our girl.
拜托 那可是卡地亚
Come on. That's Cartier.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
这是抢劫
That's robbery.
这是你第二次犯案了 对吗
And this is your second strike, right?
我想说 你作案还很不少
I mean, that's... that's quite a pile.
看起来还有别的案底
Looks like there's a few strikes in there.
加州法律规定 3次累犯即课以重刑
然后就可以三振出局了 对吧
Then again, all we need is three, right?
拜托 两位大哥
Come on, you guys.
别来这套
Come on.
我知道你们的把戏 好吧
I know this game, all right?
把我带到这儿
You bring me in here.
威逼利诱
You lean on me.
想让我坦白
You try to get me to plea.
你喜欢那个
You like that?
你有百达翡丽表吗
You got a Patek Philippe?
不知道 看看呢
I don't know. Check.
你想留着那个吗
You want to keep that?
当然
Sure.
给你的小女朋友拿个手镯怎么样
How about you take a bracelet for your little girlfriend?
我也有过女朋友
I got a girlfriend, too.
随意挑
Be my guest.
好吧
Okay.
没这么简单
It's not that easy.
其实可以简单点
It could be, really.
我想你是还没意识到
I don't think you realize
自己惹了大♥麻♥烦
how much trouble you're in.
你认识这个女孩吗
Do you recognize... this girl?
她叫黛丝丽·麦夸尔
Her name's Desiree McQuire.
我看你应该认识的
I mean, you should.
你这里有她的项链 戒指
You're in possession of her necklace, her rings...
我猜这些手镯也是她的
and I think these are her bracelets.
我也来大胆猜测一下
And I'm going to go out on a limb here and...
你耳朵上的金耳环
those gold hoop earrings...
也是她的吧
those are hers, too.
好吧
Okay.
算你狠
Okay.
是啊 我就是坏人
Yeah, yeah, I've been a bad girl.
我承认我有时候是有些手痒
I admit I got sticky fingers sometimes, so...
检测指纹 记录在案 随便你们
print me, book me, whatever it is.
我只要给些保释金
I'm just going to post bail
请几天假
and take a few days off work, so...
可不止那么几天
You'll need more than a couple days.
我知道你怎么打劫她的
I know how you robbed her.
你给她注射了海♥洛♥因♥
You injected her with heroin.
她昏迷之后 你就把她洗劫一空
When she was knocked out, you picked her clean.
不幸的是
The tough spot is,
注射器上留下了你的指纹
your fingerprint was on the syringe.
我来猜猜
And let me guess.
那是一批新的海♥洛♥因♥ 对吗
That was a new batch of heroin, right?
你也知道
Well, you know...
这周末我把钱都花光了 只好临时凑点
the weekend cleaned me out, so I had to improvise.
我从一个新卖♥♥家那里买♥♥的 但我没转售
So I got it from a new seller, but I didn't sell it,
所以...我不过就是抢劫
so... it's just robbery.
不是吗
Right?
不是 因为很不幸 麦夸尔小姐死了
No. No, unfortunately, Miss McQuire died...
因为海♥洛♥因♥注射过量
of a heroin overdose.
这是谋杀重罪
It's felony murder.
你给了她致命一击
You gave her a hot shot,
一击致命
hotshot.
你说得没错
You're right.
你是个坏女孩
You've been a bad girl.
布拉斯查了阿妮娅·桑切斯的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Brass ran Anya Sanchez's for credit cards..
她一直有在城里各大泳池派对出租更衣室
She's been renting out cabanas at every pool party in town.
在她意识到自己从小偷变成了杀人犯之前
She had quite an attitude till she realized
她的态度还挺嚣张的
she'd gone from thief to murderer,
可我认为她和鲨鱼一事无关
but I don't think she had anything to do with our shark attack.
两案毫不相干
Two separate events.
看上去是的
Yeah, sounds like it.
我们还得继续找那个
So we're still chasing the idiot
把鲨鱼放进泳池的白♥痴♥
who put the shark in the water.
那个意图谋杀泳池里所有人的人
Which is attempted murder on everyone in Boozell's pool.
照她的情况来看
All right, based on her condition,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表