Found a bloody print on the inside of the box.
但不是人血
Blood's not human.
都是山羊的血吗
It's all goat's blood?
如果有人发明了
Well, as soon as they develop
检测羊血的方法
a presumptive test for goat's blood,
我肯定告诉你
I'll let you know.
不过还好 这个指纹很清晰
But in the meantime, the print's pretty good.
有一个右倾的环 一个核心点和三角洲
It's got a right-slant loop, a core and a delta.
指纹曲线的中心最顶点为核心
指纹流向三方的交汇点为三角洲
指纹自动识别系统能识别出
It's AFIS quality.
我已在下载
I've been downloading
理查德·亚当斯手♥机♥里的全部图片
all the images from Richard Adams' cell phone.
你得看看这个
You got to see this.
-这是我的山羊 -你确定
- That's my goat. - You sure?
对 左羊角没了 跟我找到的那只一样
Yeah, the left horn is damaged, just like the one I found.
看到了吗
See there?
你查到元数据所在的经度和纬度了吗
Hey, did you get latitude and longitude within the metadata?
不好意思 还没做到那里
Sorry. Haven't gotten that far yet.
我刚有点兴奋过头了
I was getting a little excited.
找到了 旧牧场路1903号♥
There we go-- 1903 Old Ranch Road.
跟沃尔特·伯恩斯房♥子在同一条路上
That's right down the road from Walter Burns' property.
说不定他的邻居就养着同种的公羊
Well, maybe his neighbor's got the rest of your billy goat.
他还有九毫米口径的枪
And the nine millimeter
和一辆漏油的卡车
and the truck with an oil leak.
你认为是他杀了沃尔特·伯恩斯
You think he killed Walter Burns
和理查德·亚当斯吗
and Richard Adams?
等我到那儿了我自会问他
I'll ask him when I get there.
-我继续追查指纹 -好
- I'll run the print. - All right.
煤气公♥司♥正在他这开采
Gas company's drilling right in his lap.
我调查了这里的业主比尔·吉普森
I checked out the owner of this place, Bill Gibson.
没有前科 他在这居住了四十年
No priors. He's been here for 40 years.
他的工作证已存档
His work card's on file.
所以说如果盒子上的指纹是他的
Well, if his prints are on that box,
格雷格肯定能在系统里找到吻合的
Greg should be able to get a match.
这里可真是冷冷清清
It's not exactly a thriving enterprise.
我没有看见任何牲畜
I didn't see any livestock.
有什么发现吗 尼克
What do you got, Nick?
没有漏油
No oil leak.
但是他可以在犯案后修好
But he could've fixed it by now.
我们去看看吉普森先生在不在吧
Let's see if Mr. Gibson's here.
预先说好 不准打到我的屁♥股♥
I got point-- don't shoot me in the ass.
吉普森先生 我们是拉斯韦加斯的警♥察♥
Mr. Gibson, LVPD!
你们这些人在我家干嘛
What the hell you people doing on my property?
先生 把动物放下
Sir, put the animal down;
举起手来
show me your hands.
有谁可以告诉我究竟咋回事了
You want to tell me what this is about?
还是你告诉我们为什么要射死那头山羊吧
Why don't you tell us why you shot that goat?
因为它病了
'Cause he was sick,
我要让它得到解脱
and I'm putting him out of his misery.
你是不是也打算砍下它的头
You gonna cut that one's head off, too?
然后丢到别人的门廊上呢
Throw it on somebody's porch?
你们为了这来找我吗
Is that why you're here,
你们以为是我杀了那个工程师
you think I killed that engineer?
-那是你吗 -不是
-Did you? -No!
那么你的邻居沃尔特·伯恩斯呢
What about your neighbor, Walter Burns?
我和他们夫妻俩是朋友
Walter was a friend, so was his wife.
在某种意义上 他是幸运的
In a way, he was lucky.
他也成功脱离苦海了
He got put out of his misery, too.
先生 我们需要你跟我们回警局
Sir, we're gonna need you to come to Vegas
回答一些问题
and answer some questions.
也许这个地方看起来不怎么样
This place may not look like much,
但我打死都不会离开这的
but there's only one way I'm leaving.
先生 我并不想朝你开枪
I don't want to shoot you, sir.
我们不想闹出什么问题 吉普森先生
We don't want any trouble, now, Mr. Gibson.
孩子 现在我满身是问题
But trouble's all I got, son.
吉普森先生
Mr. Gibson,
你近来身体不太好 是这样吗
you haven't been feeling well lately, have you?
你在乎吗
What do you care?
你知道吗 四十年来
You know, 40 years,
我的井为我提供甘甜可口的井水
I get good, sweet water from my well.
四十年
40 years!
你们想知道这个煤气公♥司♥给我多少钱
You want to know how much the gas company
买♥♥我这里的采矿权吗
paid me for my mineral rights?
五万元
$50,000.
这只够支付我妻子的一次化疗费用
Only covered one round of my wife's chemo.
你的妻子得了癌症吗
Your wife had cancer?
就像沃尔特的妻子一样
Just like Walter's wife,
就像生活在这里的大部分人一样
like a whole lot of other people around here.
你知道吗 我打给...供水局
You know, I called... the Water District,
市长 环境保护局 可是没有人在乎
the mayor, the EPA, but nobody cared.
我们在乎 吉普森先生
We care, Mr. Gibson.
现在 沃尔特想要找到证据
Now, Walter was gonna get proof
证明康索沃工程公♥司♥在毒害我们
that Conservo Solutions was poisoning us!
结果他死了
Then he turns up dead!
先生 我不想再问你一次
Sir, I'm not gonna ask you again.
你不用问了
You won't have to.
我埋葬了我妻子
I buried my wife.
现在埋葬完我最后一只牲畜后
Now I'm burying my last animal.
我就一无所有了
I ain't got nothin' left.
而你们几个
Oh, and now you folks
从城里跑来这儿
from the county finally come down here,
却指控我是杀人犯
accuse me of murder.
我们只是想知道到底发生什么事了
We only want to understand what's going on.
你们想知道吗
You want to understand?
我演示给你们看
Let me show you.
我没有发现
I don't see any evidence of
这里有任何引爆装置
any kind of explosive device in there.
我并不想侮辱你的智慧
I don't mean to insult your intelligence,
若井里是水 怎么会把他被炸成这样
but water's not supposed to blow up like that.
很久以前俄亥俄州不是有一条河流
Wasn't there a river in Ohio a long time ago
因为污染过度而起火了吗
that was so polluted that it caught on fire?
凯霍加河 就在克利夫雷市的郊区
The Cuyahoga, just outside of Cleveland.
我有一个堂兄住在那儿
You know, I had a cousin who lived there.
他说河里的水不再流动 而是向外渗出
He said the water didn't flow, it oozed.
还说如果你想跳入河中
Said if you got in that river water,
你可能会在淹死之前就被溶解了
you'd probably dissolve before you'd drown.
《洁净水法案》就是为此而生的
It's what started the Clean Water Act.
也许这里发生了相同的事情
Maybe we got the same thing here.
也许吧
Maybe.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking?
这个...
Well...
我不想侮辱你的智慧 尼克 但是...
I don't mean to insult your intelligence, Nick, but...
除了毕雷矿泉水 别的水可不会像这样冒泡
water's not supposed to bubble like that unless it's Perrier.
你来闻一下
Smell that.
很浓烈的化学气味
Serious chemical odor.
我闻出来了 但是天然气的主要成分
Yeah, I smell it-- but the main component
是甲烷 而且是没有气味的
of natural gas is methane, and it's odorless.
没有气味...但是相当易燃
Odorless... but highly flammable.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你想做什么
What are you doing?
放轻松 只是一个小实验
Just a little science. Relax.
相信你不会笨到害自己受伤
You're a smart guy.
所以...
So...
吉普森先生的井水富含甲烷
Mr. Gibson's water contains methane.
是啊 谁知道里面还有别的什么
Yeah, and who knows what else?
我敢打赌这"别的什么"
Well, I'd bet that it's that "What else"
就是导致居住在这里的人
that's got all these people around here
和家禽得病的元凶
and their animals sick.
约翰逊女士 请到里面去吧
Ms. Johnson, would you come inside, please?
我听说比尔·吉普森死了
I heard Bill Gibson is dead.
我无权公开♥发♥表在查案件的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表