摄像机的时钟与全球定位系统都关了
Video camera's clock and GPS were turned off.
没有元数据
No metadata.
查不出这段视频是何时何地拍的
No way to tell when or where it was shot.
视频是通过电子邮件发送给汀斯代尔家的
Mm, the video was e-mailed to the Tinsdales.
应该可以追踪到源目标
You should be able to trace that.
已经在查了
Working on it.
哈斯克尔将这段视频在网络上
Haskell bounced it around the Web
交替传递了不下六次
a half-dozen times.
副总警监柯蒂斯
Well! Deputy Chief Curtis.
徽章很称你啊
The shield looks good on you.
恭喜你升职了
Congrats on the promotion.
谢谢 亚齐
Thanks, Archie.
你一定就是雷·兰斯顿了
You must be Ray Langston.
我是索菲娅·柯蒂斯
Sofia Curtis.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
刚刚得到警长的同意
Just got the nod from the sheriff
来负责哈斯克尔案特别工作组
to head up the Haskell task force.
顺便说一下 我要通知联邦调查局
FYI, I'm calling in the feds.
这并非最明智的做法
That might not be the best move.
从班戈到圣地亚哥都曾有人见过哈斯克尔
We've had sightings of Haskell from Bangor to San Diego.
班戈:美国缅因州南部城市
圣地亚哥:美国加利福尼亚州西南部港市
我们有理由相信他已跨越了州界
We got reason to believe he's crossed state lines.
这已是联邦案件
That makes it federal.
那么这段视频呢
What about the video?
汀斯代尔一家就住在拉斯维加斯
The Tinsdales live here in Vegas.
为什么索要赎金之后
Why demand a ransom and then
不继续留在这里拿钱呢
not stick around to collect it?
哈斯克尔并没有明确索要赎金
Haskell made no specific demand for money.
就算与赎金无关
So, even if it's not about money,
那也和汀斯代尔一家有关
it's about the Tinsdales.
这就证明他还在维加斯
That connects him to Vegas.
你我都知道办案流程
We both know how this works.
实验室会继续处理证据
The lab will still process the evidence.
实验室也还是归你管的
You're not relinquishing control.
这段视频是数月来我们掌握的首个有力线索
This video is the first solid lead we've had in months.
除非你已有证据表明哈斯克尔仍在本州
Unless you got proof that Haskell's still in state,
否则我要去通知联调局了
I'm making the call.
找到了
Got it.
哈斯克尔肯定获得了某些技术支持
Haskell must be getting some I.T. Support.
他在维加斯摩托赛车场附近一个开放的
He uploaded the video from a open Wi-Fi hot spot
无线热点上传了视频
near the Vegas Motor Speedway.
我了解他 我就知道我是对的
I know him. I knew I was right.
你今天运气不错
You got lucky today.
在汀斯代尔家的警员
Police officers at the Tinsdale house
刚刚截获了哈斯克尔打来的电♥话♥
just intercepted a call from Haskell.
我已经把他接到线路上了
I got him on the line now.
进行信♥号♥♥追踪
Run a trace.
是 长官 正在追踪信♥号♥♥
Yes, sir, running it now.
艾弗里 准备好笔了吗
Avery, pencils ready?
稍微等一下
Just give me a second.
你真应该为这种事及早
Now, you really should be better prepared
做好充分准备 艾弗里
for this kind of thing, Avery.
我希望你没有故意拖延时间
I hope you're not stalling
好让我的好朋友雷·兰斯顿可以追踪到信♥号♥♥
so my good friend Ray Langston can trace this.
也许我该马上挂电♥话♥
Maybe I should hang up right now.
别挂电♥话♥ 我好了
No, don't. I'm here.
普罗文齐公园 下午五点半 游乐场旁边的长凳
Provenzi Park, 5:30, bench by the playground.
别带警♥察♥ 你听见了吗 雷
No cops. You hear that, Ray?
"无用户信息"
"No user information."
一次性手♥机♥
Disposable phone.
他很可能已经把手♥机♥扔了
He's probably disposed of it already.
哈斯克尔的精彩留言
Shout-out from Haskell.
这家伙还真是喜欢死死缠着你
The man does like sticking it to you.
好了 下午五点半
All right, 5:30.
我们还有两个小时准备
That gives us two hours.
感谢你终于洗了澡
Well, thank you for showering.
虽然不是专门为你去洗的
Well, I didn't necessarily do it for you,
不过不客气
but you're welcome.
查出死亡原因了吗
Got a C.O.D. yet?
没有 我手上连个头都没有
No. I don't even have a head.
这具躯干非常健康
Torso's fairly fit,
排除了大多数自然死亡的原因
rules out most natural causes.
有什么可以帮助辨认身份的信息吗
Can anything else help us get an I.D. on her?
有阑尾切除手术的疤痕
Appendectomy scar.
子♥宫♥颈状况显示没有怀过孕
Cervix shows no prior pregnancies,
无纹身 无植入物
no tattoos, no implants,
不过腹部的这处小伤疤
but small scar on the abdomen
说明可能做过抽脂手术
could be from liposuction.
左股骨有射状骨折旧伤
Left femur has an old radial fracture.
轻度钙化
Slight calcification.
年龄在三十五岁以下
Age, early to mid-30s.
一名三十多岁 切过阑尾
Woman in her 30's, appendectomy,
抽过脂 断过腿的女性
lipo and a busted leg.
现在就剩她的名字不知道了
All you need now is a name.
找到其中一只手的主人了
I just got a hit off one of the hands.
是属于格拉曼·科尔的
Came back to a Graham Kole.
格雷格在车管所系统里找到一处地址
Greg DMV'd him, got an address.
是家诊所
It's a doctor's office.
整形外科医生最后落得个双手被砍
Plastic surgeon with his hands cut off, huh?
也许他搞砸了某个疯妓♥女♥的隆胸手术
Maybe he messed up some psycho hooker's boob job.
有哪个外科医生会搬出商业区
Yeah, what kind of a surgeon works out of a strip mall
在一家玉米卷店旁执业啊
next to a taco joint?
还好我们有搜查令
Well, we got a warrant.
就是说啊 不是吗
We do, don't we?
那就是科尔医生的头 颈
There's the head, neck,
手臂以及其余肢体
arms and rest of Dr. Kole.
两滩血迹...
Two blood pools...
两名被害者
two victims.
很有可能是第一案发现场
Good chance this is our primary.
汀斯代尔先生
Mr. Tinsdale.
汀斯代尔先生
Mr. Tinsdale,
如能听到我说话 请咳嗽一下
if you can hear me, please cough.
行了 接收良好
Okay, we're good.
我想这不是他的手♥机♥
I don't think it's his cell phone.
让他接电♥话♥
Tell him to answer it.
汀斯代尔先生 请你找出手♥机♥接电♥话♥
Mr. Tinsdale, please find that phone and answer it.
用右耳接听电♥话♥
Hold it up to your right ear
方便我从你的耳塞录下来电者的声音
so I can record the caller's voice in your earpiece.
喂
Hello?
另一只耳朵 右耳
The other ear. The right ear.
让他换右耳
Tell him the right ear.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
汀斯代尔先生 请换一边接电♥话♥
Mr. Tinsdale, switch sides, please.
换另一只耳朵
Your other ear.
等一等 信♥号♥♥断了
Wait a minute. You're breaking up.
现在好了 听得清楚了
Yeah, there, I can hear you.
可惜我们听不见
Too bad we can't.
这跟原本说好的不同
That wasn't the deal.
我按你说的做了
I did what you asked.
维维安在哪儿 我现在要和她说话
Where's Vivian? I want to talk to her right now.
是 我看见了
Yes, I see it.
是粉红色的那个吗
It's the pink one?
我拿到手了
Yes, I have it.
好的 我明白了
All right, I understand.
生日快乐 宝贝
Well, happy big birthday, baby.
他最好祈祷那不是个炸♥弹♥
He better hope that's not a bomb.
他现在正受人指使
He's being directed.
查看整个公园
Scan the park.
转到游乐场边上的那个女人
Turn to the woman by the playground.
我觉得她在监视汀斯代尔
I thinks she's got eyes on Tinsdale.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表