and your ring left behind an unusual pattern.
你浑身沾满了他的血 衣服上 头发里
You got his blood all over you, on your clothes, in your hair.
调查员正在搜查你的房♥间
CSIs are searching your hotel room right now.
就算你把衣服洗了
Even if you washed your clothes,
就算你洗了澡
even if you took a shower,
他们还是能找到他的血迹
they'll find evidence of his blood there.
迈克尔从没告诉过你
Michael never told you that
他曾是一个狼人 对吗
he used to be a werewolf, did he?
是的
No.
那你是怎么发现的
How did you find out?
托马斯让我和迈克尔
Thomas told Michael and me
在查尔斯顿山同他会面
to meet him at Mount Charleston for
举♥行♥婚纱拍摄仪式
a pre-wedding ritual.
我一到那里 就感觉事情不对头
As soon as we got there, I knew something was wrong.
托马斯要求迈克尔交出
Thomas ordered Michael to hand over
他的美瞳和假牙
his contacts and his fangs.
他们来这里干什么
What are they doing here?
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔撒腿就跑 他们紧追不舍
Michael ran and they ran after him,
当我赶上去的时候
and by the time I caught up,
他们已经把迈克尔锁在围栏上了
they had chained Michael to a fence.
停下
Stop!
放开我
Let me go!
-快帮帮他 -让她看看
- Do something, help him. - Show her.
不要 住手
Don't, stop!
你的爱人曾经是个狼人
Your beloved used to be a werewolf.
迈克尔说他去年在集♥会♥见到我后
Michael said he'd seen me at the convention last year.
便认定我们注定在终生厮守
Said he knew we were destined to be together.
所以他改变了
So he changed
自己的身份 因为他爱你
who he was because he loved you.
用谎言编织的爱情不是真爱
Love built on a lie isn't love.
你无法改变自己的血统
You can't be someone you're not.
他不是我们中的一员
He wasn't one of us.
也并非人人都能接受
And that didn't sit well with anyone.
对吗
Did it?
叛徒必须被处死
Traitors must die.
朱莉 我爱你
Julie, I love you.
我身在哪一边根本不重要
It doesn't matter what side I'm on!
他哪边都不是
He's not on any side.
他不是我们中的一员
He's not one of us,
他永远不会成为我们的一员
he's never been one of us,
他甚至都不是他们中的一员
and he's not even one of them.
要是你与这个男人为盟
Now, you align yourself to this man,
就意味着你与他一丘之貉
that makes you no better than him.
我们都看你了 朱莉
We're all watching, Julie.
抉择吧
Choose.
朱莉
Julie.
朱莉 这些全是伪装
Julie, this is all make-believe.
吸血鬼 狼人
Vampires, werewolves.
全都是假的
None of this is real.
我对你的爱...才是真的
My love for you... that's what's real.
我们可以远离这一切
We can just walk away from all this.
你真的爱我吗
Do you really love me?
是的 一心一意地爱着你
Yes, with all my heart, I love you.
但是你错了
That was your mistake.
你不能以真实身份来爱我
You can't be you and love me.
不 停下 别 不要
No, stop, don't, no!
如果你同意出庭
If you agree to testify
协助指控托马斯·斯图尔特和柯特·弗朗西斯
against Thomas Stewart and Kurt Francis,
你也许会免于死刑
you may be able to avoid the death penalty.
是我杀了迈克尔
I killed Michael.
也许狼人和吸血鬼身处同一间牢房♥时
Maybe the werewolf and vampire can work out a peace treaty
能达成和解
while they're sharing a cell.
朱莉·克伦肖则要在狱中
And Julie Crenshaw will be spending
度过她的蜜月了
her honeymoon behind bars.
所谓爱不过如此
So much for love.
希望我们这些人还有得救的
Well, there's still hope for the rest of us, I hope.
你还没给我答案
You never did give me an answer.
好吧
Okay.
如果你不想搬到一起住
Look, if you don't want to move in together,
我能理解
you know, I understand.
卢
Lou.
我觉得我们现在的状态
I think that what we have now
非常理想
is pretty awesome.
而我害怕
And I just fear
如果我们同居的话
that if we were to move in together,
我们会开始争吵
we're going to start to argue about
谁忘记关洗碗机了
who forgot to unload the dishwasher,
这类的琐事
all kinds of crap like that.
况且 我们都有枪
Besides, we're both armed.
可能会搞得很严重哦
It could end badly.
你说得对 不过
Yeah, but, uh...
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to risk it.
我不愿意
I'm not.
我们好好享受当下不好吗
Can't we just enjoy what we've got now?
是啊
Yeah.
我接受
I'll take it.
哥们 我7岁就看过这部电影了
Man, I saw this movie when I was about seven.
把我吓坏了
Freaked me out.
-真的吗 -是啊 尤其是那个吸血僵尸
- Really? - Yeah, that particular Nosferatu...
都快把我吓死了
just... scared me to death.
人们创作吸血鬼
You know, people invented stories
和狼人的传说
about werewolves and vampires
是为了解释世间的邪恶
to explain the evil in the world.
无法想象人们
Couldn't believe that people
能丧心病狂至此
were capable of such terrible violence.
有时连我自己都难以置信
Sometimes I can't even believe it myself.
但话说回来 如果世上没有邪恶
But I suppose if there were no evil in the world,
我们都得失业了
we'd be out of a job.
说来就来啊
Speak of the devil.
丹吉尔区发生三重谋杀案
Triple homicide at the Tangiers.
我们出发去抓怪物吧
Let's go hunt some monsters.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表