这是个传家宝
It's a family heirloom.
我丈夫的祖父在二战前
My husband's grandfather brought it back from Spain.
从西班牙带回来的
Before World War II.
这上面是谁的血迹
And whose blood is that on it?
是黛安娜的
It's Diana's.
血迹就到此为止
Blood trail ends here.
她肯定是在这里受伤的
This must be where she was hit.
地毯上怎么会有血迹的
How did the blood get on the rug?
这是个意外
It was an accident.
呈条形码的凶器找到了
We found our bar code.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
黛安娜在扔东西
Diana was throwing things away.
她说她找到了一些东西
She said she found something.
她找到了什么
What did she find?
我根本不想看
I didn't want to look,
我只想让她住手
I just wanted her to stop what she was doing!
接着东西都掉下来了 她流血了
And then everything was falling; she was bleeding.
但她说她没事
She said she was okay.
之后就走了
She left.
没再回来
Didn't come back.
你能不能告诉我们她发现了什么
Can you tell us what it was that she found?
我能回家了吗
May I please go home?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
等我把把枪退膛再碰它
Don't touch it until I can clear it.
我的天啊
Geez, louise.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
看那儿
Over here.
看来这次轮到你去踩了
Looks like you stepped in it this time.
蝎子和幼虫
Scorpion and her babies.
-别开玩笑了 -好大一只
- You're kidding me. - And a big one.
蝎子一般会等到
They usually move in
骨肉分离后才入住繁殖
well after all the meat's off the bones.
倾斜的前额 狭窄的盆骨
Okay, sloping forehead, narrow pelvis,
骨盆口呈心形
inlet's nearly heart-shaped.
绝对是男性
Definitely male.
对这缎带你有什么想法
What do you make of the ribbon?
绝非平常用来捆绑的材料
It's not your typical ligature.
看看他被绑的方式
Look how he's tied up.
手腕被绑在胸前
Wrists tied in front.
所以这不是为了钳制他
So it wasn't about restraining him.
难不成我们找到了圣地亚哥先生
Think we found Mr. Santiago?
档案里的确提到过
Case file did mention something
他大约在十年前去世
about him passing away 10 years ago.
可能她不想买♥♥骨灰盒
Maybe she didn't want to spring for the urn.
我不得不说 这地方太恶心了
I gotta tell you, man, this place is disgusting.
恶心我的不是这犯罪现场
It's not the crime scene that's bugging me.
而是现场的杂物
It's what created it.
尼克 你话中所指的女屋主
Well, look, Nick, you're talking about a woman here,
显然遭受过重大的精神创伤
who has clearly been through some kind of a major trauma.
就算受过精神创伤
You can be traumatized
还是可以倒垃圾啊
and still take out the damn trash.
这不是借口
There's no excuse for this.
我开始觉得她整个的囤积行为
You know, I'm starting to think this whole hoarding thing's
是为了掩盖杀人的事实
a pretty good cover for a killer.
那是你的个人想法 我不赞同
That's your theory. I don't think so.
话说 总得有人
You know, someone
去检查圣地亚哥太太的物品
needs to go process Mrs. Santiago,
我看还是我去吧
so... I guess I'll go do that.
这个房♥间就交给你们搞定了
And you guys can finish up this room.
她是怎么了
What's her deal?
我觉得我们还会在这个房♥间
Well, I got a feeling this is not the last body
发掘出更多尸体
we're gonna find in this house.
除非她嫁得早
Well, unless she married young,
不然这不会是圣地亚哥先生
I don't think you're looking at Mr. Santiago.
迹象表明他是男性白人
Indications are male Caucasian,
五尺七寸高
five feet, seven inches tall.
年龄在15岁和17岁之间
Uh, age between 15 and 17 years.
骨头没有明显损伤
No apparent injuries to the bones.
无倾斜 无刀痕
No beveling, no tool marks,
无骨折
no fractures.
好吧 是个青少年男性
All right. Adolescent male.
这就缩小了死亡的可能性
That narrows the possibilities.
可能是嗑药过量
Could be... an overdose.
唯一的方法是鉴定骨髓
Only way to determine that is bone marrow.
我知道你肯定很怀念病理学研究的日子
And I know you must miss the days of research pathology--
要主刀吗
care for a slice?
如果你不介意的话
Don't mind if I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
圣地亚哥太太
Mrs. Santiago.
我得带走你的衣服
I'm going to need to take your clothes,
和其余的私人物品
and the rest of your personal possessions.
为什么
Why?
发生了什么事
What's happening?
你被拘留了
You're being booked.
我们在你家里找到了另一具尸体
We found another body in your house.
哪里
Where?
对不起 我现在得带走你的衣服
I'm sorry. I'm going to need to get your clothes, now.
不 我想回家
No. I want to go home!
我明白 圣地亚哥夫人 我明白
I understand, Mrs. Santiago, I do.
但 现在我真的
Um... you know... I really need you
需要你帮我个忙
to do something for me right now.
你可以做到吗
Do you think you could do that?
能把你的手给我吗
Could you give me your hand?
这很容易的
It's going to be really easy.
到这里来
We're just going to step over here.
把手放到封套上 像这样
Just put your hand over the envelope, like this.
就这样
There you go.
可以吗
All right?
骨髓细胞显示异常
Bone marrow cells exhibited some curious anomalies,
这种异常可见于先天性贫血
which you might find with dyserythropoietic anemia,
或血小板减少症
or thrombocytopenia.
亨利 做重金属测试了吗
Henry, did you run a heavy metals test?
做了
Yeah.
我可以告诉你无名氏的死因
And I got you John Doe's C.O.D.
"急性砷(砒霜)中毒"
"Acute arsenic poisoning."
含量远超出标准
Levels were off the charts.
不可能是慢性中毒
No way this was poisoning over time.
死者是一次性摄入大剂量砒霜的
Victim was given one massive dose of arsenic.
你和尼克怎么了
So... what's up with you and Nick?
我觉得他没法理解这些事
I just don't think he gets it, you know?
这个家会变成这样
What happened in this house,
一定是事出有因
something caused it to happen.
由因生果
Something triggered it.
会不会是她丈夫的死呢
Death of her husband, perhaps?
一个寡妇 带着几个孩子
A woman alone, with kids...
割舍不掉她仅剩不多的东西
couldn't let go of the things that she had left?
于是一切逐渐失控
Yeah. It spiraled out of control.
普莱斯考特医生 这位是尼克·丝多克斯
Dr. Prescott, this is Nick Stokes.
尼克 普莱斯考特医生是圣地亚哥个案的社工
Nick, Dr. Prescott is Mrs. Santiago's case worker.
很高兴见到你 医生
Oh. Nice to meet you, Doctor.
你好
Hey.
那我们来谈谈这场谋杀案吧
So, now we're talking about murder.
这个女人杀人后
This woman's killing people
把尸体塞在了家里
and packing them away in her house.
虽然我无法对现场的尸体
Okay, look, I can't explain the presence
和砒霜事件作出解释
of the John Doe or the arsenic,
可玛尔塔是不会施暴的
but Marta is incapable of violence.
是吗 你凭什么这么肯定
Ooh, I don't know about that.
你碰过她的"收藏"吗
You ever touch anything of hers?
普莱斯考特医生 为了便于讨论
Dr. Prescott, for argument's sake,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表