看看能发现点什么
see what we find.
伊利监狱 内华达州狱政局
聊寄相思
拥吻 内特
你没事吧
Everything all right?
呃 没事
Huh? Oh, yeah.
呃 我没事
Uh, yeah, I'm fine.
你去游泳了
You been swimming?
没 冲了个澡
Oh, uh, shower.
我们刚处理了一车的垃圾和尸块
We just went through a truckload of garbage and dead body.
我身上 还是有股味道
I, um... I still smell,
是不是
don't I?
我还是不说了
You don't want an answer to that.
找到了一小片信♥用♥卡♥碎片
Found a credit card-- well, a piece of one.
和你昨晚在垃圾堆里
Very similar to the one that
发现的那片很相似 是吗
you pulled out of the trash last night, am I right?
很像
Looks like it.
在那堆粉碎杂物里有好些这样的碎片
There were several in the shredder mix,
和其他卡不同的是这张被剪成很小一片
and these were more finely diced than the others,
霍奇斯觉得有必要仔细研究一下
and Hodges thought that it merited a closer look.
-他在追踪这个线索吗 -对
- Is he, uh, running it through trace? -Yeah.
你真的没事吗
You sure you're all right?
没事
Fine.
噢 你
Oh. You, uh...
你的红豆掉了
dropped your bean.
无名尸的DNA报告来了
DNA on our D.B. came back.
确认是同一具尸体
Confirms one source.
但DNA库里没匹配
No hits in CODIS.
目前只知道他是白人男性
So far, all we have is an unidentified white male.
我们早就知道他的身份不容易查
Well, we knew I.D. on this guy wasn't going to be easy.
他都变成一片片了
He's in a thousand pieces.
只要找准对象
Pieces may be all that we need
一片片的东西也能为我们所用
as long as they're the right ones.
我追踪了和G一起在粉碎杂物堆
I ran trace on the credit card shards
找到的信♥用♥卡♥碎片
that G and I found in the shredder mix.
他叫你G
G?
这些碎片在高浓度的
They were bathed in high concentrations
盐酸 氯化钾和氯化钠浸泡过
of hydrochloric acid, potassium chloride, and sodium chloride.
是胃酸
Stomach acid.
同时还发现了镁 钾 锌元素
Along with magnesium, potassium, beta carotene,
胡萝卜素和一些硬壳蛤的物质
zinc and some essence of Mercenaria mercenaria.
别拐弯抹角了 H
Spit it out, H.
是帘蛤
Quahog clams.
显然信♥用♥卡♥碎片被当做食材
Apparently, the shards were part
放在了恶心的曼哈顿蛤蜊杂烩里
of a not-so-delightful Manhattan clam chowder.
你的意思是说
So what you're saying is,
被害人把信♥用♥卡♥吃下去了
our victim ate his credit cards?
或者说有人灌他吃下去的
Or someone made him eat them.
就像黑帮老电影里的情节
It's like straight out of an old Mob movie.
付不出钱 就吃下去
You can't pay up, so eat up.
还有脑中的子弹做餐后甜点
Bullet in the head for dessert.
不过我们没有找到
Well, we didn't find
足够的碎片来重组
enough pieces to reconstruct the name and number
卡上的用户信息
as it appears on the card, but
但是没关系 因为
we may not have to, because...
我们有这个
we have this.
磁条
The magnetic stripe.
持卡人的姓名和账号♥
Cardholder's name and number
会重复编码在整条磁条上
is encoded repeatedly, along the length of the stripe.
所以只要一小部分就够了
Yeah, all we need is a section of it.
被害人最后的晚餐也许能告诉我们他是谁
Our victim's last supper may tell us who he is.
拉里·拉莫特
Larry LaMotte?!
不是吧
No way!
你认识他吗
You know this guy?
如果是我知道的那个拉里·拉莫特的话
Well, yeah, if it's the Larry LaMotte.
你没看过他的网络广♥告♥吗
Haven't you've seen his online ads?
"你要愿意花多少钱买♥♥个心安
"How much would you pay for peace of mind?
用ID卫士来保护你身份吧"
Protect your identity with I.D.-Preserve."
他是开信♥用♥卡♥保护公♥司♥的
He owns a credit protection service.
交了月租费
For a monthly fee,
他们就会保护你的身份不外泄
they help protect your identity.
我上个月刚和他们签了合同
I just signed up last month.
你什么时候开始担心身份被盗的
Since when do you worry about identity theft?
我们生活的方方面面早已沦为
Every aspect of our life has been reduced
二进制代码 尼克
to binary code, Nick.
我们不过是由0和1组成的字符串
All we are is zeroes and ones.
盗取起来轻而易举
Easy pickins.
我是拉里·拉莫特 我要问你一个问题
My name is Larry LaMotte, and I want to ask you a question.
你愿意花多少钱买♥♥个安心
How much would you pay for peace of mind?
接下来的几分钟里 我将告诉你答案
Well, the next few minutes may answer that question and...
你的生活将从此改变
it may change your life.
我们搜查了拉里·拉莫特的家
So, we checked Larry LaMotte's house.
一个人也没有
No one home,
而且所有的电♥话♥都转到了语♥音♥信箱
and all his calls went to voicemail.
这可不是好兆头
That's not a good sign.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
需要帮忙吗
How can I help you?
我是拉斯维加斯警局的吉姆·布拉斯探长
I'm Detective James Brass, las Vegas Police.
这位是犯罪实验室的雷·兰斯顿
This is Dr. Ray Langston from the crime lab.
我们要见拉里·拉莫特
We're looking for Larry LaMotte.
很抱歉 他现在不在
Oh, I'm sorry. He's not available.
请问你们找他什么事呢
May I ask what this is concerning?
-你是哪位 - 我是伊莱恩·特拉弗斯
- And you are? - Oh. Elaine Travers.
拉里·拉莫特的行政助理
I'm his executive assistant.
你们好 我是朱利叶斯·卡普兰
Gentlemen, I'm Julius Kaplan.
拉莫特先生的安全主管
I'm Mr. LaMotte's head of Security.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没什么问题 朱利叶斯
No, no problem, Julius.
只是你们的老板可能死了
We think your boss may be dead,
所以我们过来问些问题
so we need to ask a few questions.
恐怕你们搞错了
There must be some misunderstanding.
拉莫特先生正在度假
Mr. LaMotte is on vacation.
在哪度假
Where?
这个不方便公开
At an undisclosed location,
不巧的是 我们也联♥系♥不到他
where, unfortunately, he can't be reached.
可不是呢
I'll say.
行了 朱利叶斯
It's okay, Julius.
-我来处理 -你是哪位
- I can handle this. - Who are you?
我就是拉里·拉莫特
I'm Larry LaMotte.
我是拉里·拉莫特 我要问你一个问题
My name is Larry LaMotte, and I want to ask you a question.
你愿意花多少钱...
How much would you pay for...?
你是拉里·拉莫特 -没错
- You're Larry LaMotte? - Yes.
我刚没听错吧
Now, did I hear you gentlemen correctly?
你们说我死了
I'm dead?
你电视比真人要年轻
You look younger on TV.
也更帅 对吧
Better-looking, too, right?
营销101条
Marketing 101.
想卖♥♥东西
You got something to sell,
就得找个帅哥来帮你卖♥♥ 不是吗
hey, get someone pretty to sell it, right?
那镜头前的是谁
And who is the man in front of the camera?
韦斯利 他在邮政室工作
Wesley. Works in the mailroom.
他不能连贯地说一句话
Yeah, he can't string two sentences together,
但是只要给他一份剧本
but put a script in front of him,
他就会摇身变成白兰度
suddenly, he's Brando.
两位 你刚说我遇害了是怎么回事
So, gentlemen, what about this dead thing?
正如我刚才对卡普兰先生说的
Well, as I was, uh, telling Mr. Kaplan,
我们发现一具头部中枪的尸体
we found a body shot in the head.
有人强行喂他吃信♥用♥卡♥
Someone had force-fed him credit cards.
那信♥用♥卡♥是你名下的
The credit cards were in your name.
我名下的
My name?!
我不懂你的意思
Uh, I-I don't understand.
你有没有信♥用♥卡♥丢了或者被偷
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表