我也希望能见见她
I would've liked to have met her.
如果我知道她会过来
If I knew she was coming,
我一定会向你介绍她的
I would've introduced you to her.
也许这周找天晚上你和格洛里亚
Maybe you and Gloria could come over
过来我家吃顿晚饭
for dinner one night this week.
喉头盖红肿
Epiglottis is inflamed.
也就是说凶手在
That means he was alive
往他嘴里灌骨灰的时候 他还活着
when the cremains were dropped down the hatch.
死因是呼吸道阻塞导致的窒息
C.O.D. is asphyxia due to oropharyngeal obstruction.
所以说骨灰就是凶器
Which tells us the cremains were the murder weapon.
这堆骨灰藏着破案的线索
There is a message in there somewhere.
你们找齐全尸了啊
You found all his pieces.
没错
Yes, we did.
毒检报告怎么说 亨利
What's in the tox report, Henry?
他的体内既含有酒精 又含有唑吡坦
Well, John Doe was double-fisting alcohol and zolpidem.
两者构成一种强效安♥眠♥药♥
That's a strong sedative.
照这种含量来看 凶手在给他灌骨灰时
At these levels, he would've had to have been comatose
他是处于昏迷状态的
when he ingested the cremains.
这就解释了他的嘴唇和舌头为什么没怎么受伤
That explains his lack of injuries to his lips and tongue.
也就是凶手趁他昏迷之际 将他五花大绑
So he was unconscious, the killer tied him up,
并把骨灰灌入他的嘴里
poured the cremains in his mouth.
本能的咽反射使得咽喉大开
His involuntary gag reflex opened up his gullet,
并把骨灰吸入了喉咙
allowing the cremains to be sucked into his throat,
最后窒息而死
asphyxiating him to death.
怎么会有人选择火葬呢
Why would anyone ever choose to end up like this?
便宜呗
Money.
火葬省时又经济
Cremation's fast and cheap.
也对 我宁愿多付些钱来土葬
Yeah, well, I'll fork out the extra dollars to go six feet under.
我可不想变得便携
I don't like the idea of being portable.
盛在瓮里
In a vase,
在亲戚之间传来传去
being passed around from relative to relative.
这可不行 我要立墓碑
No, I'm gonna get a tombstone.
弄个供人祭拜我的碑之类的
Something that someone can worship me at.
好了 找到了骨头碎片
So, we got pieces of bone.
一个手术用螺丝
A surgical screw.
和一颗完好无损的金牙
And an intact gold tooth.
很有机会验出DNA
Got a good chance of DNA.
这也许是髋关节置换术的植入物
This is probably from a hip replacement.
如果火葬场有按部就班的话
You know, if that crematorium was doing their job right,
骨灰中不该有这东西
this shouldn't exist.
2100度的高温下烤3小时
2,100 degrees for three hours
就是为了确保尸体化灰
is what it takes to ensure the disintegration of a corpse.
温度或时间不够的话 塑料髋关节置换物
Anything less than that, plastic hip replacements,
硅材料植入物 或大块的骨头
silicone implants, large chunks of bone,
就会烧不完全
are all going to be left behind.
鉴定骨灰对识别死者有什么帮助
How does identifying the cremains help us to identify the vic?
我在想死者
I'm thinking the victim
可能与草率火葬有关系
and the dearly cremated were probably related.
DNA会给出答案的
DNA should confirm.
请问 你...你是雷吗
Excuse me? You, uh, are you Ray?
是的 您是哪位
Yes. And you are?
我就是跟你妻子结婚的人
I'm the guy who's marrying your wife.
菲尔·贝克
Phil Baker.
菲尔 很高兴见到你
Phil, nice to meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you, too.
啤酒还是红酒
Beer? Wine?
一杯波旁威士忌吧
Um... shot of Bourbon.
劳驾 请给我一杯龙舌兰
Excuse me. Can I get a shot of tequila
和一杯波旁威士忌 谢谢
and a shot of bourbon, please? Thanks.
那个 很谢谢你能来
So, look, hey, thanks for coming.
要知道 格洛里亚总是对你赞不绝口
You know, Gloria raves about you, and, uh...
两位 酒来了
Gentlemen.
过奖了 谢谢
Thanks. Thanks. Great.
敬你和格洛里亚
Here's to you and Gloria.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来你赶在我们之前结婚了啊
Hey, looks like you did the deed before us, huh?
你该把她也带来
You should have brought her.
呃...
Well, um...
看来格洛里亚仍习惯姗姗来迟
I see that Gloria is still fashionably late.
还好她对谁都一视同仁
Good to see she didn't save that one just for me.
-江山易改本性难移 -对啊
- Some things never change. - Yeah.
总之 那个...
Anyway, look, uh...
格洛里亚非常希望你能来参加婚礼
You know, Gloria really wants you to come to the wedding.
我只想告诉你 我一点也不介意
And I just want you to know I'm-I'm-I'm cool with that.
-其实我... -谢谢你
- You know? I'm... - Thank you.
太好了
Okay.
你真的来了
You actually came!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-你怎么样 -很好
- How you doing? - Good.
我们刚刚
Yeah... hey, we were just,
刚刚才说到婚礼的事 然后...
we were just talking about the wedding, and, uh...
什么
What?
不 亲爱的
No. Babe.
亲爱的 我说了别提这个
Babe, I told you to not to.
他说他会来的
He said he's gonna come.
不 他不会来的 懂吗
No, he's not gonna come. Okay?
连我和他的那场婚礼他都差点缺席
He barely made it for our wedding.
所以...
So...
雷 我的天啊 我...
Ray, oh my God. I'm s...
真是抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是这个意思 我只是...
I didn't mean it that way. I just...
你就是这个意思 不过没关系
Yes, you did. But it's okay.
你说得丝毫没错
Because you couldn't be more right.
我是几乎没赶上自己的婚礼
I barely made our wedding.
所以我向你们保证
So want to assure you that
你和菲尔的婚礼我会早到的
I will be early for your wedding to Phil.
你...你真的会来吗
Y... Y-You're gonna come?
欢迎我吗
I'm invited?
-当然 -那行 我会去的
- Yes! - Yes? I'll be there.
多谢你了
Thanks a lot, man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太好了 宝贝 他会来
Oh, babe. He's gonna come.
我就跟你说过他会来的
I know he's gonna come-- I told you.
霍奇斯在DNA联合索引系统
Hodges got a CODIS hit
找到了骨灰中那颗金牙的主人
off that gold tooth he found in the cremains.
死者是死囚犯乔·马尔顿
Joe Malton. Death row inmate.
因20年前谋杀女朋友而入狱
Killed his girlfriend 20 years ago,
但在给他执行注射死刑前 他心脏病发死了
but he had a heart attack before they could give him the needle.
什么时候死的
When did he die?
两年前
Two years ago.
不可思议的是 骨灰居然是混合的
Crazy thing is, the cremains were a mixture.
里面含有两组DNA
Two sets of DNA.
死囚乔和一个无名女性
Death row Joe and an unknown female.
所以说凶手把两个骨灰瓮的
So the killer poured the cremains
骨灰一并灌入了死者口中
from two different urns into the victim,
或者这两具遗体本来是一起火化的
or it was two sources mixed into one?
但是谁愿意和这种杀人魔混在一起火化
But who wants to get mixed in with a psycho killer?
这样看来 焚化乔的
Well, it sounds like this crematorium
火葬场可能在进行非法勾当
where Joe was incinerated is running a shady business.
偷工减料
Cutting corners.
我敢打赌 他们一次不只焚烧一具尸体
I'll bet they're burning more than one body at a time.
小伙子们
Hey, boys.
你们是负责人吗
You guys in charge?
恶心
Gross.
你们为什么跑 还泼我们骨灰
Now why'd you have to go and do that?
听着 你们把我惹恼了
See, now you made me mad.
我只是想和你们谈一谈
I just wanted to talk to you.
你们把事情弄得更难办了 伙计们
You're making this harder than it needs to be, guys.
给我们看看你们的业务记录
We'd like to take a look at your records.
那位无名女性的身份查到了
The unknown female cremains aren't unknown anymore.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表