Could almost reach out and touch it.
但突然乌云密布
But I saw the storm clouds gathering.
漩涡出现
The maelstrom.
对于那些没有拉紧风帆的糊涂人来说
For those not wise enough to pull their sails in,
只能迎来毁灭
certain destruction awaits.
我想说的是...这准没啥好下场
I'm trying to say... this isn't good.
在旧金山长大的吧
San Francisco girl, huh?
我把我的心
Left my heart,
和一半大脑皮层留在了旧金山
and half my cerebral cortex in Frisco.
你看过《死神大闹旧金山》吗
You ever see The Dead play the Fillmore?
没有...各地的死人就有够我忙的
No, uh... too busy with the dead everywhere else.
你太幸运了
Lucky you.
研究馆员说你的作品存放在
The research librarian said that your work was archived in
某一栋楼的废弃边房♥里 他把钥匙给我了
a disused wing of one of the buildings, gave me the keys,
还说"风险自负"
but said "Enter at your own risk."
这话适用于任一种有价值的探险
Preface fit for any worthwhile venture.
那地方在哪
Where is it?
林肯教学楼 317室
Lincoln Hall, room 317.
我当初就放在那里
Right where I left it.
这群懒惰的混账骗子
Lazy, lying bastards!
我真的不知道 康拉德
I really don't know, Conrad.
也许我们该给这种情况
Maybe we need a new classification
新增一个级别 叫"送到时已死却擅离了"怎样
for this type of situation. D.O.-AWOL.
玩笑话而已
That was a joke!
-凯萨琳 -待会聊 康拉德
- Hey, Catherine. - Later, Conrad.
我在车管所面部识别系统查到了验尸房♥僵尸的身份
I got a DMV facial recognition match on the morgue zombie.
马克斯·费理斯
Oh, Max Ferris.
住址是西城大学校园 我联♥系♥了学校
Home address is on the WLVU campus, so I called the school.
他是心理学系的研究生
He's a grad student in psychology.
-所以他才有可能拿到亚丁的笔记 -是的
- Could be how he got Aden's notebook. - Yeah.
我让布拉斯派警员去他的住所
I'll have Brass send a uniform to his place,
跟踪他的信♥用♥卡♥ 看看是否追查到他
trap his credit cards, see if we can track him down.
很好
Nice.
不需要钥匙了 门锁已经拆了
We don't need a key. The lock's been busted out.
慢点 慢点 博士
Easy. Easy, Doctor.
慢点 慢点 别急
Easy, easy, easy.
我们不想弄乱这里 这都是证据
We don't want to tamper with this. This is all evidence.
这...
This...
是我的亚历山大图书馆
is my Library of Alexandria.
此图书馆是世界上最大最古老的图书馆之一
我的珍品宝藏
My trove of treasures.
或许我是被禁止亲身入内
I may have been banned bodily,
但夜里我却多番梦回此地
but I wandered it nightly in my dreams.
看起来有人在这里做着一些独♥立♥研究
Looks like someone's been doing some independent study here.
博士 这些都是... 你的论文吗
Doctor, are these... all your papers?
你知道我写了多少论文吗
Do you know how many papers I wrote?
我在问你
I'm asking.
我们读你听让你回忆下好吗
How about we get back to you on that?
"对濒死经验的反思"
"Reflections On Near-death Experiences."
"鬼门关"
"Death As Gateway."
那是我的最佳作品集
That was my "White Album."
这些似乎都围绕着同样的主题
They all appear to be on the same subject.
我们所有人 迟早都要到另一边去的
Sooner or later, all us chickens cross the road.
此处联♥系♥到Why did the chicken cross the road?这则著名的笑话
而我们不是都好奇另一边有什么吗
Now, aren't we all curious about what's on the other side?
博士
Hey, Doc.
你的另一个主题看上去没动过
Your other subjects look untouched.
无论谁在胡搞你的论文
Whoever's been playing around with your papers
明显只对死亡相关现象的研究感兴趣
was only interested in your research on death-related phenomena.
那让你的追随者拜访验尸房♥...算什么
Making your acolyte's visit to the morgue... what?
实地考察吗
A field trip?
我去另一个世界的所有经历
In all my journeys to the other side,
全都发生在这座大楼内
I never left this building.
二甲基色胺 氯♥胺♥酮♥ 我只要这两样就够了
DMT, ketamine, those were the only tickets I needed.
迷幻之旅吗
Hallucinogenic trips?
比搭验尸官的车还好吗
Better than a ride in a coroner's van?
哪去了
Where is it?
哪去了
Where is it?
他们把我的圣歌♥怎么样了
What have they done to my song?
亚丁博士
Dr. Aden!
小偷队长 你看起来并不像马克斯·费理斯
So, Captain Klepto, you don't look like Max Ferris.
那人在人行道上昏倒了
Guy was passed out on the sidewalk.
真的很碍眼
A real eyesore.
所以你就执行公民义务 偷他的钱包 拿他的钱
So it's your civic duty to steal his wallet, take his cash,
刷他的信♥用♥卡♥吗
and swipe his credit card?
那张信♥用♥卡♥我拿了一整天 就刷了一次
I had that plastic for a whole day. I only used it once.
买♥♥了半打啤酒...
For a six-pack of beer, so...
你清理了街道 还消费理财
Cleaning up the streets and fiscally responsible.
你真该参加竞选
You ought to run for office.
当心 "好心人"市长
Look out, Mayor Goodman.
我给了你他的钱包和...
Hey, I gave you his wallet and his...
电♥话♥...之类的
phone...thing.
你有可能放我走吗
What are the odds you'll just cut me loose, huh?
这是电♥话♥吗
This is a phone?
和我见过的电♥话♥也不一样
Didn't look like any phone I'd seen, either.
但我对手♥机♥的认识很落后
But I'm a couple iPhones behind.
那是 我想也是
Yeah, I'll bet you are.
这不是电♥话♥
It's not a phone.
是佩戴式摄像机
It's a wearable camcorder.
无线摄像机和接收器
Wireless video camera and receiver.
验尸房♥僵尸之前一直用着
Our morgue zombie was using it.
来点爆米花看好戏
Well, grab some popcorn.
今晚 我们将进行最后的一步
Tonight, we take the ultimate step.
超越我们之前的精神之旅
Beyond our past journeys of the mind.
今晚 我们将会从肉体层面中解放出来
Tonight, we free ourselves from the physical plane.
脱离尘世的烦忧
Unspooling the mortal coil,
探索隐藏在未知的秘密
we seek the mystery that lies beyond...
喂 探索频道
Hey, Discovery Channel,
闲话少说 我们去消耗点脑细胞吧
kill the speech and let's kill some brain cells.
左边那个人 他的穿着与那位小巷
This guy on the left-- his clothing matches the description
僵尸的描述匹配
of our alley zombie.
原来是死人的聚会
It's a dead man's party.
除了第三个人看起来像个女的
Except the third person looks like a woman.
他们怎么能这么做呢
How could they do this?
他们做什么了
What have they done?
如果他们把它给了某健身俱乐部...
If they've given it to some health club...
亚丁博士 慢点
Dr. Aden, slow down.
老兄 你给我们吃的是什么东西
Dude. You going to tell us what we're taking?
没必要背着负担上路
No need to add baggage to your trip.
相信我 库尔特
Trust me, Kurt.
这会是一次冒险
It's going to be an adventure.
该把摄像机打开了
It's time to put your cameras on.
重返时再见
See you on re-entry.
一路平安 艾丽斯
Godspeed, Alice.
马克斯的朋友库尔特和艾丽斯
Max's friends Kurt and Alice.
或许我们可以进入马克斯的大学邮箱账号♥
Maybe we can get access to Max's university email account;
查看他的联♥系♥人
check his contacts.
看看他的同伴是谁
See who his co-pilots were.
对
Yeah.
刺蝶鱼 引金鱼
Angelfish. Triggerfish.
蓝环章鱼
Blue-ringed octopus.
都含有剧毒
All poisonous.
都还活着
All alive.
有人经常来这里
Someone has been in here on a regular basis.
服用后20分钟
20 minutes after ingestion.
药效开始显现
Effects are manifesting.
所以马克斯去了长街
So Max has made his way to the Strip.
他当时在丹吉尔旁边的露天广场
He's at the plaza by the Tangiers.
嘴巴越来越麻木
Increasing numbness of the mouth.
说...说话变得困难起来
S... Speech is becoming difficult.
全身都麻木了
Numbness spreading.
有阵嗡嗡声
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表