Well... they want to play with lasers,
我就如他们所愿
I'll give 'em lasers.
好了 伙计们 有什么办法
All right, guys, ideas?
我们不能穿过那些光束
Well, we can't go through the beams,
或许我们能翻过去
so maybe we go over 'em.
-那有很多货盘和木板 -是啊
- Yeah, there's plenty of pallets and lumber. - Yeah.
足够搭一条天国的阶梯了
Yeah, enough to build a stairway to Heaven.
《天国的阶梯》是英国著名摇滚乐队齐柏林飞艇的巅峰之作
卢
Lou!
别过去
No!
你不想成为下一个吧
You don't want to be next.
你也是 丝多克斯
That goes for you, too, Stokes.
木板里设置了9毫米的子弹
Nine-mil cartridges set into the wood.
以钉子做撞针
Nails as firing pins.
很聪明
Very smart.
对啊 比我聪明
Yeah, smarter than me.
好了 你可以沿那边走
All right, you're good along that line.
很糟 是不是
It's bad, isn't it?
子弹可能射中了动脉
He may have nicked an artery.
我得用力压着
I'm gonna apply some pressure.
-好 -会很疼的
- Okay. - It's gonna hurt.
抱歉
Sorry.
天呐 真不想给你说中
God, I hate it when you're right.
我们想要出去 最好赶快开始堆木板
We want to get out here, we better start stacking.
好吧 你们去吧 我在这陪着卢
All right, you guys go for it. I'm gonna stay with Lou.
拿东西时小心点
Careful what you pick up.
收到
Yeah, copy that.
你内心应该多同情内特
You should find more compassion in your heart for Nate.
-他是病人 -抱歉 你是谁啊
- The man has a disease. - I'm sorry, who are you?
我是维维安 内特的未婚妻
I'm Vivian, Nate's fiancee.
他的挚爱
His one true love.
我懂了 那个坠饰是他给你的吗
I see. Did Nate give you that pendant?
-是的 -你知道这个坠饰的含义吗
- Yes. - I wonder if you understand the significance of it.
内特是个相信灵性的人
Oh, Nate's a very spiritual man.
我是指他的头两位受害者
I was referring to his first two victims,
乔尔·斯坦纳和蒂芬妮·科恩
Joel Steiner and Tiffany Cohen.
他们都带着相同的大卫星[又称六芒星]
They both wore identical Stars of David.
他们是两个彼此相恋的年轻人
They were two young people very much in love,
正准备开始两人生活
just starting out in life,
而他却绑♥架♥了他们 杀了乔尔
when he kidnapped them, murdered Joel,
之后他便慢慢地强♥奸♥并折磨蒂芬妮
so that he could rape and torture Tiffany at his leisure.
你也听到专家的话了
Well, you heard that expert;
他不用对自己的行为负责
he's not responsible for his actions.
另外 一个好女人的爱可以改变任何男人
Besides, the love of a good woman can change any man.
你这番话怎么不留着对他家地板下
Now, why don't you tell that to the seven women that we found
发现的七具女尸说呢
buried under his floorboards?
维维安
Vivian.
围成一圈祈祷吧
Join the prayer circle.
见识到哈斯克尔的新娘团了吧
I see you've met the brides of Haskell.
她们都带着相同的大卫星
They're all wearing identical Stars of David.
连环杀手都有追随者 雷
Well, serial killers have groupies, Ray.
她们可不是唯一听信那番心理学行话的人
Well, they may not be the only ones listening to this psychobabble.
你该看看陪审团听他的鉴定人
You should have seen the jury listening to
这位科里医生作证时的样子
his expert witness, this Dr. Corey.
哈斯克尔想利用单胺氧化酶A这点自辩
Haskell's going to try and use the MAO-A defense
推♥翻♥对他的所有罪名 吉姆
to get all of his convictions overturned, Jim.
成功机会不大 雷
That's a long shot, Ray.
你听说过威利·萨顿吗
You heard of Willie Sutton?
-银行劫犯 -对
- Bank robber? - Right.
判处超过100年监禁
Sentenced to over 100 years.
他在监狱里自学了民权法
Studied civil rights law in jail.
推♥翻♥了所有的罪名
Got all of his convictions overturned.
最后回复自♥由♥
He died a free man.
布拉斯队长
Captain Brass?
准备作证
Ready for testimony.
好的 轮到我进油锅了
Okay, my turn on the hot seat.
待会见
See you later.
听着 要撑住
Hey, stay with me.
我们会带你出去的
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们都会逃出去的
We're all gonna get out of here.
好吧 奇普
All right, Kip.
一旦进去就出不来了
Once you're in, you're in.
准备好了吗 野人泰山
You ready, wild man?
如果我是你 我会稳稳着陆 伙计
If I were you, I'd stick that landing, bud.
很好
You're good.
没事
You're good.
好的
All right.
时间不多了
Clock's ticking.
巨型电容
Big capacitors.
只是个诱饵
Just a come-on.
我看不是哈克斯毕或杰森·麦肯制弹的
You know, I don't think Huxbee or Jason McCann pulled this off.
你应该找个掩体
You might want to find some shelter.
这里只有夹板
All we got is plywood.
那不足以抵挡C4炸♥弹♥吗
That's no good against C-4?
死不了的
It can't hurt.
好吧
Yeah. All right.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我们得帮他找个掩护
Hey. Hey. We got to get him to cover.
-你能坐起来吗 卢 -可以
- Can you sit up for me, Lou? - Okay.
-我抱住了 -行吗
- I got it. - Yeah?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
看着那个
Watch that.
挺着 卢
Stay strong, Lou.
该死
Ah, hell.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
是水银开关
Mercury switch.
听上去不太妙
That doesn't sound good.
是反拆除装置
Anti-tampering device.
重力感应装置
Works on gravity.
通常我会拆除主电源的
Normally I'd cut the main power,
但这个炸♥弹♥有个回路瓦解设计
but this baby's got a collapsing circuit.
解释一下
Translation?
如果我切断电源线 它就会引爆♥炸♥弹
I cut the power lead, it triggers the bomb.
我得分别切断这两根导线
I've got to cut these two conductors separately,
同时要确保导线没有接触
make sure the wires don't touch.
好吧
All right.
你得去找个掩护
You get to cover.
不 兄弟 我要在这陪着你
Hell, no, man. I'm staying right here with you.
真是个莽汉
Ah, you're the wild man.
不到一分钟了
Less than a minute.
时间绰绰有余
Plenty of time.
45秒
45 seconds.
第一剪
First cut.
第二剪
Second cut.
停了
It stopped.
我不想让你失望 丝多克斯
I hate to disappoint you, Stokes,
不过你今天是死不成了
but you're not dying today.
该死
Damn!
干得好
Good job.
我们送他去医院吧
Let's get him to a hospital.
伙计 你是我的英雄
You're my hero, man.
他成功了
He got it.
他成功了 我们没事了
He got it. We're good.
没事了 卢
We're good, Lou.
过来 没事了
Come here. It's all right Yeah.
趴下
Get down!
在那边
Over here.
发现三人昏迷
I got three people down.
一名女性 身穿犯罪现场调查背心
One female in a CSI vest.
请求派多两名护理人员
Requesting two additional paramedics.
没事了 我们来带你出去
It's okay. We're gonna get you out of here.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表