这已经是本月第二起动物死亡案了
Second 430B out here this month.
女人就是舍不得她们的猫
Lady can't give up her cats, man.
什么 猫死了还舍不得
What? Even when they're dead?
闻起来不像是死猫味
That doesn't smell like cat.
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥
Las Vegas police!
呼叫总部 1G12队 疑似有尸体
Control, 1-George-12, possible 419,
请求支援并派犯罪现场调查小组过来
requesting backup and CSI to our location.
该你了
Your turn.
收到 我们会通知犯罪现场调查小组
Copy that. We'll notify CSI
并派遣一组前来支援
and a unit to back up 2-4.
怎么 脚软吗 老兄
What, you getting soft, man?
我估计此路不通
I don't think we're getting in this way.
米奇和埃克斯说后面有路进去
Mitch and Akers said there's a way in around back.
他们没有进去 对吧
They didn't go in, did they?
就只是看了看
Eyeballs only.
他们说不想破坏潜在的犯罪现场
They said they didn't want to disturb a potential crime scene.
死者有可能是屋主玛尔塔·圣地亚哥
The victim is probably the homeowner, Marta Santiago.
她一个人住吗
She live alone?
据我们所知是的
As far as we know.
县政♥府♥对外宣称这个地方危及公共安全
The county declared this place a risk to public safety.
他们已经下达强制清理令
They ordered a forced clean-out.
应该在下周五执行
Supposed to happen by next Friday.
能有多危险呢
Ah, how bad can it be?
嗨 小心点
Hey, watch your, uh...
好的
Yeah.
你打算怎么做
So how do you want to do this?
要是还能看到墙的话当然是靠墙走
Well, I'd say "Hug the walls," If I could see them.
现在看来我们只能自辟小径了
Goat trails seem to be our only option.
除非你喜欢翻垃圾
Unless you're into Dumpster diving.
好吧 那我走我的阳关道
Okay, I'll take the high road,
你走你的独木桥咯
you take the low road?
-边走边记录吗 -对
- Document as we go? - Yeah.
来吧
Great.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
这简直不是人住的地方
How could someone live like this?
闻起来更像是死人住的地方
Well, it smells more like somebody died like this.
我擦
Son of a bitch!
怎么了
What was that?
我刚看到一只老鼠窜过去了
Think I just saw a rat wearing a saddle.
这声音听起来不对劲
That doesn't sound good.
我想我的鞋刚成为了证据
I think I just became evidence.
看来你找到圣地亚哥夫人了
I think you just found Mrs. Santiago.
尼克
Nick.
笑一个
Smile.
嗨 我听说你真的踩上去了
Hey, I heard you really stepped in it.
一脚踩了下去 你瞧
Directly in it. Look at that.
里面真的很恶心 老兄
That's nasty in there, man.
我已经通知了验尸房♥
Oh, I, uh, called the coroner's office.
让他们等我们清出一条路后再来
Asked them to hold off until we cleared a path.
好吧 祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
萨拉在里面
Sara's inside.
但愿你有多带一双鞋
Hope you brought another pair of shoes.
搞什么 有人吗
What the...? Hello!
是我
It's just me.
踩到泡沫包装了
Bubble wrap.
连这个都不愿意扔
Wouldn't want to throw that out.
你在哪
Where are you?
在缝纫机那儿右拐
Hang a right at the sewing machine,
再在储物玻璃瓶那儿左拐
and a left at the Mason jars.
哪个缝纫机
Which sewing machine?
跟着手电筒的光走吧
Uh, just follow the North Star.
大卫肯定会喜欢的
David is going to have fun with this.
她好像都融进地毯里了
Looks like she melted right into the rug.
原来是这样啊
Oh, so that's what that is.
你们在我屋子里干什么
What are you doing in my house?
我有你们给我的文件
I have the paper you gave me.
圣地亚哥夫人 是你吗
Mrs. Santiago? Is that you?
别逼我报♥警♥
Don't make me call the police.
夫人 我们就是警♥察♥
Ma'am, we are the police.
普莱斯考特医生
Dr. Prescott...
你答应让我住到下星期的
you promised I'd have until next week.
夫人 我不是普莱斯考特医生
Ma'am, I'm not Dr. Prescott.
我叫萨拉·赛德尔
My name is Sara Sidle.
我是犯罪实验室的
I'm with the crime lab.
你这有具腐烂的尸体
You have a decomposing body here.
你能出来一下吗
Would you mind stepping out?
我们有几个问题想要问你
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
好吧 我出来了
Okay. I'm coming.
等一下
Hold on. Uh...
你还是原地待在吧
Why don't you stay there?
我来找你好了
I'm going to come to you.
你不会是要给我拍照吧
Oh, you're not going to take a picture of me, are you?
夫人 这个屋子里就你一个人吗
Ma'am, is there anyone else in the house with you?
我在这里住了一辈子
My whole life is in this house.
我是问 这个屋里子
I mean, is there anyone else
除了你 还有别的住客吗
living in the house with you right now.
鬼
Ghosts.
圣地亚哥夫人 我需要你看点东西
Uh, Mrs. Santiago, I need you to take a look at something.
如果我肯看 你们会离开吗
If I do, will you leave?
这个我可不能保证
I can't promise you that.
麻烦跟我过来
Please, come with me.
这事十分重要
It's important.
那是黛安娜的衣服
That's Diana's dress!
那是我的女儿
That's my daughter!
-我的孩子 黛安娜 -节哀顺变 听着
-That's my baby! Diana! -Okay, look,
我们会小心处理她的 好吗
we're going to take very good care of her, okay?
-我保证 -不要动那个
-I promise. -Don't touch that!
什么
What?
把它给我放下
Put it down!
你们都给我立刻住手
You need to stop that, right now!
也许你该把那个先放下
Maybe you should put that down.
-停手 马上 -快放下吧 尼克
-You need to stop! Right now! -Put it down, Nick.
女士 我们先出去再说 好吗
Ma'am, why don't we step outside, okay?
我们马上...
We're gonna...
我们马上就出去
We're gonna... just gonna go outside.
跟我来 走这边
If you'd just come with me, all right?
十分遗憾
So sorry.
嘿
Hey.
你们还没为搬运尸体清出道路啊
You didn't clear a path for the body.
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
你可是超人♥大♥卫啊
You're Super Dave.
太恶心了
Disgusting.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
-You ready? -Yeah.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
你过得来吗
Yeah, you got it?
我很感谢尼克为我踩出个Y型切口
I appreciate Nick doing the Y-incision for me.
尽管我爱解剖刀远胜于靴子
Though I generally prefer a scalpel to a boot.
死者应该是二十岁出头
Victim appears to be in her early 20s.
你认为她在屋子里死了多久了
How long do you think she was lying dead in the house?
死了大概有五到七天了
Post-mortem interval is anywhere from five to seven days.
这么说整整一周她母亲都没发觉
So her mother didn't notice for a week.
死因是什么呢
So what do you got for cause of death?
硬膜外血肿
Epidural hematoma.
也就是说她并没有即时死亡
That means she didn't die instantly.
是意外还是人为 我可说不准
Accidental or deliberate, I can't say,
但我敢肯定她曾遭当头一击
but I do know that it was a single blow to the head.
伤痕看起来像是巨大的条形码
The wound impression looks like a giant bar code.
你以前遇见过相似的伤痕吗
Have you ever seen anything like that before?
没有 迄今为止
No, it's one weapon
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表