她还很小
I'd say she's a young one.
不超过五六岁
No more than five or six.
一般情况而言
Under normal circumstances,
要不是呆在了泳池的清水系统里
not exposed to the pool's filtration system,
她还能再活个三十年
she could have lived another 30 years.
博士 你来主刀好吗
Doctor, care to do the honors?
好啊
Why not?
兰斯顿博士
Dr. Langston.
谢谢
Thank you.
这把刀好用多了
That's... that's better.
你看看能不能把撑板放这
See if you can get those spreaders in there.
好的
Okay.
肠子相当大
That is one huge gut.
她可是个食肉凶器
She is an eating machine.
好吧 不介意我看一下吧
All right. You mind if I take a look?
请随意
Be my guest.
好的 看看都有些什么
All right, let's see what we got.
毫无疑问 这是头野生鲨鱼
Now, this shark is definitely from the wild.
从她吃的食物就能看出来
You can tell by the species she was eating.
有鲐鱼
You got mackerel...
在这儿 不好意思
Here we go. Excuse me.
一些鳝鱼
And some eel.
一点鱿鱼
A little squid.
啊 甚至还有鲨鱼幼崽
Ah. Got, uh, even some baby shark.
狭纹虎鲨 乌翅真鲨
Zebra, blacktip.
她常出没于佛罗里达礁岛群
Found off the Florida Keys.
我也不清楚她怎么会出现在这儿
What I cannot tell you is how she got here.
有些收藏家会
There are collectors
从海里捕捉鲨鱼
who capture sharks out of the ocean.
只要有许可证就可以捕鲨
They're legit if they have permits.
但鲨鱼一般难以追踪
But the sharks are almost impossible to track.
谢谢你 霍洛韦医生
Well, thank you, Dr. Holloway.
我们受益匪浅
You've been very helpful.
先生们 再见
Gentlemen.
还受益匪浅呢
Helpful?
他连"鲨鱼周"都没看
He's not a Shark Week watcher.
大多数水族馆里的鲨鱼
Most aquariums get their sharks
都是人工繁殖的
from captive breeding programs.
没错
Right.
野生鲨鱼怎么会吃新鲜切好的鱼块
Where does a wild shark get freshly-cut pieces of fish?
这位医生是个骗子
The doctor's a liar.
我去曼德勒海湾酒店度假
You know, I've taken the tour at Mandalay Bay.
供应自助语♥音♥导游的那家
You know, the one with the audio guide to your ear.
-我讨厌那种东西 -我挺喜欢的
- I hate those things. - I love them.
能学到点东西
You learn stuff.
饲养的鲨鱼都有标记
Sharks in captivity have to be tagged.
就好比不挂标签就不能给尸体尸检
It's like bringing a DB into autopsy without a toe tag.
我想说的是
I am telling you...
这条鲨鱼肯定来自某家赌场
this shark was shark-napped out of some casino.
我相信你 医生
I believe you, Doc.
你知道鲨鱼皮是光滑的吗
You ever known shark skin to be smooth?
你来摸一下 就这里
Feel that... right there.
感觉好像被磨粗了
It's almost as if it was sanded down.
我们既然可以查车子的车牌号♥
Well, if you can do it with the VIN number of a car,
也就能查鲨鱼的
why not a shark?
鼬鲨属
Galeocerdo.
鼬鲨
Cuvier.
鼬鲨
Galeocerdo Cuvier... GC.
前两个字母分别指
So the first two letters of the I.D.
鲨鱼的属和种
are genus and species.
没错 接下来的两个数字
Right. The next two numbers denote
应该是指买♥♥那条鲨鱼的年份
the year that the shark was purchased.
10代表2010年
One zero means 2010.
03是指此鲨是那家赌场买♥♥的
And zero three means it was the third tiger shark
第三条虎鲨
purchased for that particular aquarium.
而在拉斯维加斯
And there are only a handful
有鲨鱼的赌场屈指可数
of aquariums in Vegas that have sharks.
我这里有份名单
I've got the list right here.
我想我知道该先找谁谈谈了
And I think I know who I'm going to talk to first.
麦克林先生
Well, Mr. Macklin,
那是你的鲨鱼
that is your shark.
至少在它跑到布兹尔的泳池泡澡前
At least, it was your shark until it took a dip
它是你的鲨鱼了
in Mr. Boozell's pool.
麦克林先生 我记得你说过
And, Mr. Macklin, let me remind you of your own words.
"要是我的赌场丢了鲨鱼
"If there's a shark missing from my property,
我准会第一个知道"
I'd be the first to know."
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
昨天我可没丢鲨鱼
As of, uh, yesterday, I'm not missing a shark.
不过上周 我有条鲨鱼得了绦虫
But, last week, I had a shark with a tapeworm.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我花5万美金买♥♥那条鲨鱼
Yeah, I got a $50,000 shark
可那家伙却要把我吃穷
that's eating me out of house and home,
她吃了所有的鲨鱼幼崽
eating all my baby sharks.
你知道运一头狭纹虎鲨或者乌翅真鲨
Do you know how much it costs
来拉斯维加斯要花多少钱吗
to ship a zebra or blacktip to Vegas?
多少
How much?
一条1万5 贵得够呛
15 grand a fish. Yeah.
而这条虎鲨像吃薯条似的把幼鲨吃了
And this tiger shark is eating them up like potato chips.
我经营赌场的理念是
See, my goal on my property
打造一个宁静的水族馆
is to provide a tranquil aquarium
供入住的旅客观赏
for my guests as they check in.
可我却养了条200磅的吃货
And instead, I've got a 200-pound eating machine
她还毁了我的水族箱
that's tearing up my tank
我的生意还没上门就给我坏事
before my guests can even get their freaking key cards.
所以 早些时候我把它弄走了
So I, uh, checked the shark out early.
把它扔了
I got rid of it.
你是怎么扔掉它的
How did you get rid of it?
我打给了tt
I called my guy...
负责照顾我的鲨鱼的...水生物医生
the guy who takes care of my fish. Um... Aquavet.
霍洛韦医生
Dr. Holloway.
他一手包办了整件事
He handles all the properties.
他过来后 把鲨鱼带走了
He came by, picked it up.
噢 以我的话来说
Oh, and, uh, speaking of my words,
这倒是有点像
it went a little something like this...
"欲成大事 必先磨刀擦枪
"You get that disposal with a fin off my property,
铲除一切障碍"
before I turn it into a buffet special."
我有话要说
I got something to say!
-你以为我不知道... -开什么玩笑
- You think I don't know... -You gotta be kidding me!
警♥察♥有手♥机♥吗
cops with cell phones?
你觉得是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Who do you think dimed you out to
告诉我你在这里呢
let me know you're here?
我要跟你算账 麦克林
I'm on to you, Macklin. Yeah,
-我要把你撕成碎片 -很有种是吧
- I want a piece of you. - You feelin' tough?!
你要把我撕成碎片 来呀
You want a piece of me? Okay...
鲨鱼这件事你得寸进尺了
You want too far this time with that shark.
你继续说呀
You just keep talking.
-你太过火了 -你所说的都会录下来
- You crossed the line. - It's all going on record.
接着说啊
You keep talking.
先生们
Gentlemen!
审讯结束了
This interview's over.
带他们出去吧
Escort them out of here.
走了
Come on, let's go.
刚说鲨鱼 就见鲨王纷争了
Talk about shark-infested waters.
把车轮锁拿下后再还给我
Bring it back when you take the boot off.
派辆车过来
Send a stretch.
是的 凯萨琳 我们正在找霍洛韦医生
Yeah, Catherine, we got a bead on Dr. Holloway.
他办公室的人说他在麦克林这工作
His office said he's working at Macklin's property,
但是他的电♥话♥打不通
but we can't seem to get him on the phone,
想必他在水里
so he must be in the water.
一有线索我们会马上通知你
We'll call you as soon as we find out something else.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表