Served three years in prison.
但镇民们都视他们为英雄
But the townspeople thought they were heroes.
各伤痕彼此吻合
Individual stria match.
他是由同一个凶器所伤
A single tool made all these cuts.
伤口深度范围为八分之一至八分之三英寸
Depth impressions range from one-to-three-eighths of an inch,
说明各处力度不一
indicating varying degrees of force.
凶手使用的是头重形曲状利刃
The killer used a curved, heavy-headed blade,
多半是斧头或小斧
most likely an axe or a hatchet.
好的 谢了 亚奇
Yeah, okay. Thanks, Arch.
我们的绑♥架♥论要推♥翻♥了
Well, so much for our abduction theory.
监控录像证实了迈克尔·威尔森是在午夜
Surveillance confirmed that Michael Wilson left the hotel
独自一人离开宾馆的
at midnight by himself.
他肯定与某人发生过争执
There had to be some kind of altercation.
你也看到他房♥间的样子了
You did see his room.
是啊 挑起争执的人
Yeah, whoever started it
没准就在查尔斯顿山把迈克尔了结了
probably finished it at Mount Charleston.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-毛骨悚然 -是啊
- Creepy. - Yeah.
我感到浑身是劲
I do feel powerful.
还感到 自己很危险
I feel... you know, dangerous.
也许这些人把自己
I think maybe the reason these people
打扮成这样
dress up like these creatures
是为了直面自己的阴暗面
is to help them embrace their dark side.
是啊 我懂了
Yeah, yeah, no, I get it.
-你刚真有点吓到我了 -说正事吧
- You kinda scared me for a minute there. - Okay, okay.
这和我们在迈克尔·威尔森房♥里
Same contact lens as the one
找到的隐形眼镜一模一样
that we found in Michael Wilson's room.
这个集♥会♥在过去两天里
They've sold 500 of these
卖♥♥出了五百副同款的隐形眼镜
at this convention in the last two days.
这下好了 这条线索断了
Well, great. That's impossible to trace.
还是寄望于DNA能有所发现
We'd better hope DNA comes through.
是啊
Yeah.
眼镜真酷
Cool eyes.
妈妈 给我信♥用♥卡♥
Mom! I need your credit card.
我想你刚刚又把一个人引入歧途了
I think you just turned another one over to the dark side.
很好 很好
That's nice... nice...
记着 你是个吸血鬼
Remember, you're undead.
你觉得是咬脖子
So you think it's the neck biting,
吸血
the bloodsucking,
或肉♥欲♥ 吸引了这些人
or the carnal sex that's the appeal?
可能三者都有
It's probably all of the above.
一旦加入 终生相伴
Once you mate, it's for life.
若值得为其生
You know, if it's worth, uh, living for...
亦值得为其死
it's also worth dying for.
巫师们
Wiccans...
带着你们最好的咒语和药剂
bring your best spells and potions
来共享圈子
to the sharing circle,
当钟声敲响...
when the hour strikes...
好大一个兵器库啊
Whew! That's quite an arsenal.
我不知道吸血鬼和狼人还需要用武器
I didn't realize that vampires and werewolves needed weapons.
他们是不需要 但你要
Oh, they don't. You do.
快去工作 宝贝
Back to work, honey.
别跟犬人调情了
Don't flirt with the dogs.
要么杀人 要么被杀
It's slay or be slayed out there.
你有用过这里的武器
So have you ever used one of
亲手杀死一个吸血鬼吗
these weapons to, uh, slay a vampire yourself?
但求此刀刃能言
If these blades could talk.
但其实它不能
No, but seriously,
我跟你们说件事儿
can I tell you guys something?
我是范海辛的直系后裔
I'm a direct descendant of the great Van Helsing.
范海辛是吸血鬼猎人
真的吗
Really?
没错 所以
Yeah. So...
消灭怪物 拯救地球是我的使命
ridding the world of monsters is in my blood.
我见识过他们的恶行
I've seen the evil they can do.
一如杀人机器
Killing machines, really.
毫无良知 毫不留情
No conscience, no mercy.
那要砍掉吸血鬼的头的话
So what kind of weapon would you recommend
你会推荐什么武器
to, say, decapitate a vampire?
我喜欢你的思维方式
Ooh, I like how you think.
我推荐这把穿刺者弗雷德5000
I would go with the TransVlad 5000.
刀中极品
Top o' the line.
不锈钢刀身 包皮的刀柄
Stainless steel, leather-wrapped handle,
你一般卖♥♥多少钱
And how much does that set you back?
卖♥♥给年轻客户的话
Well, for you young slayers,
我出价
I could do...
450美元
450 bucks.
-价钱有点高了 -贵了点
- Yeah. Kinda steep. - That's a little pricey.
那我给你个优♥惠♥吧
Well, why don't you let me slash the price?!
425美元 只此一天
$425, just for today.
我们更想买♥♥斧头或短柄小斧
We were thinking of something more along the lines of
那一类的兵器
the axe or hatchet family?
我明白了
I get it.
你们预算有限
You guys are on some kind of budget.
你们不是来砸场子
You're not yanking my chain here.
或浪费我时间的吧
You're not wasting my time?
否则我会
'Cause I might have to...
斩杀你
decapitate you!
我只是开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
宝贝 把那把木斧头拿来给我好吗
Honey, can you get me the wood axe?
如果杀不死他 也能让他得破伤风
If he doesn't die, he'll-he'll have to get a tetanus shot.
不过 说真的 这对你们
No, but seriously, this might
这些入门级的血魔来说够用了
do the trick on your entry-level blood junkies,
但是 本店不保修
but, uh, no guarantees.
也不能退货
And... no returns.
斧头重 刀刃弯曲 有五英尺长
Heavy head, curved blade about five inches long.
你卖♥♥出过多少把
How many of these have you sold?
一把都没卖♥♥出去
None.
一般人们都会买♥♥弓弩
People usually go for the crossbows,
或者单刃弯刀
or the... or the scimitars.
他们可不会买♥♥在家得宝就能买♥♥到的东西
They don't go for something you could get at Home Depot.
家得宝是美国家居建材用品零售商
-我们就要这个 -我们就要这个
- We'll take it. - We'll take it.
兄弟
Oh, man.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系 这衣服正需要鲜血
That's okay, this shirt was begging for it.
在重塑现场呢
Recreating the event, I see.
分♥析♥凶器痕迹和血液喷溅痕迹
Analyzing tool marks and blood spatter.
罗宾斯博士说
According to Doc Robbins,
迈克尔·威尔森最少被砍了18下
Michael Wilson was struck no less than 18 times.
-你砍了多少下了 -大概11下
- How many you up to? - About 11.
我一直在尝试砍相同的位置
I keep trying to hit the same place twice,
但每次都会砍歪
but every time I miss,
我就又得重新开始 手都要疼死了
I have to start over again, and my hand is killing me.
让我来砍试试
Want to let me give it a whack?
好
All right.
我爸过去常说
You know my PawPaw used to say
木头的妙处在于它能为你暖两次身
the great thing about wood is it warms you up twice:
第一次是劈木时 第二次是烧木时
once when you chop it, and once when you burn it.
我的5下 加上你的11下
That's my five, your 11,
一共16下
that makes 16.
凶手比我们多砍了几下
I think we shaved a couple off the killer's total.
跟我过来看看这个
Come take a look at this with me, will you?
死者头部各处带斧痕
The victim was struck from all sides.
要把锁在围栏上的人
That's very difficult to do
砍成这样可不容易
with a guy who's chained to a fence.
也就是说 凶手需要跨过栏杆
That would mean the killer hopped the fence,
才能从另一头下斧
so he could take shots from the other side.
为何多此一举呢
Why do that?
我们才证明了
We just proved
只站在一个地方就可以把头砍下
you can get the job done standing in the same spot.
也许他并不知道这一点
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表