Their credit cards keep us in debt.
没错
That's it!
他们的分期贷款
Their mortgages...
让我们家庭的未来负债累累
leverage the future of our families.
我要说的是
So what I say is,
我们要另起炉灶
we stop playing their game.
说得没错
That's right!
停止纳税 停止为他们的失败买♥♥单
Stop paying our taxes that pay for their failures.
-对 -剪了你们的银行卡
- Yes! - Cut up your cards!
还有信♥用♥卡♥ 驾照 社保卡
Credit, driver's license, social security.
他们找不到你 就无法控制你
They can't control you if they can't find you.
当然 也有人会说
Sure, there are those who say,
等等 不要着急 哈科斯比博士
hold on there, hold on there, Dr. Huxbee...
为什么我们不能和华府理论呢
why can't we reason with Washington?
开展一场有建设性的对话
Engage in constructive dialogue,
从内在改变我们国家的制度
change our country from inside the system?"
拉尔夫·哈维兄弟身先士卒
Brother Ralph Harvey went down that road,
-但他现在去哪了 -他在监狱里
- and where is he now? - He's in jail!
拉尔夫兄弟行使了
Brother Ralph was exercising his right...
在公路上
to drive his own car...
驾驶私家车的权利
down a public road.
无照驾驶变成了犯罪
It's crime driving without a license.
拉尔夫可不是罪犯
Ralph is no criminal!
他是个正派的人
He's a decent man.
他在我和我哥无家可归的时候收留了我们
He took me and my brother when we didn't have anyone.
现在政♥府♥却把他从我们身边带走
And now the government took him away from us.
为了什么
And why?
因为拉尔夫勇于以新美国人身份活着
Because Ralph dared to live as a new American.
大家请看我们向当权者说出真♥相♥的后果
And you see what happens when we speak truth to power.
投机者派来了他们的爪牙
The profiteers send in their mercenaries.
拉斯维加斯警局
Las Vegas Police.
请所有人面朝墙站起来
I need everyone to get up against the wall
双手放在可见之处
and let me see your hands.
这里不吃你们那一套
Your authorities are not good here.
如果你不乖乖照做
I'll give you authority
我让你吃不完兜着走
if you don't get up against the wall.
不 不要抵抗 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Uh, no, no resistance, brothers and sisters.
别和他们较量权力
Don't play their power game.
不要吗♥啡♥ 是吧
Just say no, huh?
你把右手包成 右勾拳了
Hey, you pack a real... mean right hook.
像甘地一样 我让另一侧脸也凑前
Like Gandhi, I turn the other cheek.
不过不是我的就是了
Just wasn't mine.
听着 我一直在
Look, I been, uh...
分♥析♥那场爆♥炸♥的模式
analyzing the blast patterns.
我们证实了第一个装置爆♥炸♥后
We've confirmed one initial device,
紧接着又有两次爆♥炸♥
followed by two secondaries.
这全取决于时间
It's all about timing.
如果我是投弹者
If I'm the bomber,
除非我所有的目标都在爆♥炸♥区域
I'm not gonna set off those two explosions
否则我不会引爆后两个炸♥弹♥
unless all of my targets are in the kill zone, right?
你觉得投弹者也在现场
You think the bomber had "eyes on."
他肯定在那里
He had to be there.
我一直在新闻录像里找目标嫌犯
I've been looking for him in the news footage.
我找到了这个
Here's what I've found.
那可不是西南航♥空♥班机
That is not Southwest.
对 它是无线电遥控的模型
No, it's a radio-controlled model.
以下片段引起了我的注意
Here's what caught my attention.
首先 棺材炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
One, the casket bomb goes off.
由手♥机♥引爆
Cell phone detonated.
其次 地雷爆♥炸♥了
Two, the Claymore.
在这个时候 航模明显失去了控制
At this point, the plane clearly loses control.
最后 货车炸♥弹♥也爆♥炸♥了
Three, the van bomb goes off.
想想看 这个远程遥控飞机
Now... a remote-controlled plane
坠毁的时间和最后两个炸♥弹♥
dips and crashes almost at the same time
爆♥炸♥的时间完全一样
that the last two bombs go off.
它们都是无线引爆的
They were radio-detonated.
可能是用同一个遥控器
Probably by the same controller.
凶手也许就是操纵遥控飞机的人
Probably by whoever was flying the plane.
遥控飞机的遥控范围大概是方圆800米
Remote-controlled planes have a range of about 2,500 feet.
也就意味着最后两起爆♥炸♥
That means those last two explosions
可能是在半英里内被引爆的
could have been set off from no more than a half a mile.
投弹者不见踪影了
Bomber's in the wind,
但飞机模型还在
but the plane isn't.
可以了 小伙子 请坐
That's it, kiddo. Have a seat.
大块头 你有带钱包吧
You got a wallet on you, boss?
没身份证 没信♥用♥卡♥
No I.D., no credit card.
你有没有能证明身份的证件
Do you got anything with your name on it?
我把卡全烧了
I burned 'em.
解放了自己
Emancipated myself.
那好 恭喜你
Okay, well, congratulations,
你将要去的地方不会用到它们
you're not gonna need 'em where you're going.
现在 张嘴
Now, open up.
我们是一条船上的 姐们
We're on the same side, sister.
我热爱这个国家
I love this country,
尊重我们的宪法
revere our Constitution.
但邪恶势力正在蠢蠢欲动
But dark forces are afoot.
想想你究竟为谁工作
Think about who you really work for.
我为克拉克郡的人们工作
I work for the people of Clark County.
你是吗
Do you?
闭嘴
Shut up.
释放他们吗
Released?
这些混♥蛋♥里头有半数人袭♥警♥
Half of these dingbats were assaulting a police officer,
你面前这位也是受袭♥警♥♥察♥之一
including the one standing in front of you now.
我明白 吉姆
Yeah, I get it Jim,
但是你没在他们那里找到任何武器或炸♥药♥
but you found no weapons or explosives on their premises.
一支来自他们这个中心的手♥机♥引爆了炸♥弹♥
Oh, a cell phone from their center detonated the bomb,
所以肯定有人有份参与
so someone had to be involved.
证据呢
Where's the evidence?
我咋知道 犯罪现场调查员正在处理
Well, I don't know... CSI's working on it.
这事需要时间
It takes time.
这些家伙没有身份证
These guys got no I.D.
你放了他们 他们就一去不复返了
You let them go, they're in the wind, it's buh-bye.
好 我们可以合法拘留他们
All right, we can legally hold them
直到证据处理完毕
until we process the transitory evidence.
实验室有支援 我又不赞成加班
Lab is backed up, I'm not inclined to approve overtime,
所以我给你24小时
so... I can buy you 24 hours.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
我到了
I'm here.
能清楚看到举♥行♥葬礼的地方
Got a perfect view of the grave site.
你离那里有多远
How far away are you?
最少也隔着一个球场
At least a football field.
你正好在遥控范围之内
You're still well within range.
雷 我没在这看见任何飞机模型
Well, Ray, I don't see any plane around here.
也许他带走了
Maybe he took it with him.
没有人抬头看过
Nobody ever looks up.
抬头看什么
Looks up what?
抬头去看去找
Looks up looks up.
晾在空中
In the sky.
此处实为in plain sight,因plain与plane同音,故用后者以一语双关
一览无遗
In "plane" sight.
你问过我手♥机♥引爆器会不会发出滴答声
You asked me if a cell phone detonator could make a click-click.
答案是不会
Answer, no.
但无线遥控引爆器
But a radio-controlled detonator...
你听见了吗
Are you hearing that?
我调整了频率
I switched the frequency.
我在离货车炸♥弹♥18码的地方找到这个
I found this 18 yards from the van bomb.
是个伺服开关 和遥控飞机上的一样
It's a servo switch, just like the one that operates this plane.
看到了吗
See?
它会发出滴答声是因为
It's clicking because it's searching for a signal
它搜寻不到无线信♥号♥♥
from the radio controller and not finding one.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表